Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Heaven and Hell? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73269)

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 04:05 PM

Heaven and Hell?

Hearing stories and explanations from astral travelers and people who met angels or any helpful being, it seems Heaven and Hell are just the words we people use. It's kinda dramatic in a way? OAO

So far, I read that Heaven is actually an astral plane with high vibration of good energy. While Hell, is not really a place of total torture but a lower plane level of low vibration energies, and there the beings who stay there cannot access the higher levels. This includes all beings, and us when we pass on.

I might have explained in a confused way since this is just a summary of what I learned. But I do like to share my opinion. Okay, the devils, which I rather call dark beings, aka brothers and sisters of the Dark. People say such evil and darkness shouldn't exist, they are bad. But imagine a world without Dark (Disorder) and only Light (Order/Good) prevails. The universe would be so, dull, no story, no challenges, nothing.

And this is where the concept of Yin and Yang comes in, the balance of light and dark. So while dark also actually plays a part, which is helping in a way, do the beings (including people) that follow the dark path and commit terrible deeds are terribly punished? Like how is this referenced, according to common knowing, to be sent to Hell? (I rather say they roam the lower vibration planes)

What I'm trying to ask is, while I understand Heaven (Higher vibration astral plane) I still don't understand how the lower vibration planes work. Like, while the dark peeps can't access the higher levels (also because they don't enjoy the Light/Love and mushy stuff) do they have anything else happen to them? In other words, I need someone to help explain how it really works. Cos from the info I found and read, they end quite confusing. Some even sounds like, poems and riddles XD

LadyMay 15-08-2014 04:26 PM

It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.

I see 8O

Hmm though the info ya read, it's really different from what astral explorers say. Like they make the levels and planes sounds more like, 'rooms', if I were to say from our perspective XD like the high level would be the room full of those nice people who doesn't like foul language and so so. And the low level would be room full of people who are not so nice nice and just wanna do what they want, partying and be loud. Kind of like that XD

Cos so far, astral planes, especially the one with both good and evil, there is the astral plane that overlaps that place. And some astral explorers, they say when they encounter dark beings, the dark peeps tend to harass, like a big bunch of bullies XD but it's definitely still like chatting with a regular person, just that they are more a rude person. It's kinda like that. While any dark being says they are evil, but I believe still got a little good heart in them. Cos time pass, things change, some go up, some go down, then up, then down. Lots and lots experience and change there, definitely XD And I give at thumbs up for that

For me, I would obviously prefer a place with the balance of good and bad. Cos there are so many more interesting characters to meet XD I am the kinda person who likes variety~

Native spirit 15-08-2014 05:35 PM

:hug3: in my opinion Hell is life on earth/the spirit world has layers those who do wrong.stay on the bottom layers until they see the mistakes they have made.they dont meet with the higher spirits,
its only when they repent for what they have done will they move up.but thay can take a very long time, all spirit are given healing if required,

Namaste

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
:hug3: in my opinion Hell is life on earth/the spirit world has layers those who do wrong.stay on the bottom layers until they see the mistakes they have made.they dont meet with the higher spirits,
its only when they repent for what they have done will they move up.but thay can take a very long time, all spirit are given healing if required,

Namaste

yeah the healing sounds nice :)

LOL I wouldn't call earth hell, it's more, a place of challenge of reality >8D which is the best place to experience

desert rat 15-08-2014 06:41 PM

Heaven , hell , and other places of different belief systems were more created by thoes that believe in them , and know they belong there . Not as reward or punishment form God .

SemperVI 16-08-2014 06:45 PM

Hi 7-Days-Luck,

I believe your understanding and perception of your soul home is very healthy. Having said that - I believe this eternal plane of existence is far more inclusive than the proverbial "Haves & Have Nots" or the Here and There. Like you, I am fascinated how eternal life is organized and works. I have meditated on this particular subject matter, connected with my own guides and have learned that it is not really about higher planes and lower planes. I am not saying this is wrong, I am simply explaining this is not how it was presented to me nor is it how I interpret it. My understanding is, our true nature is revealed both to ourselves and others as we are drawn to a plane of existence or plane perfectly compatible to our authentic nature. In a way, you will create your most compatible plane of existence. In our physical world we all live in, what one person might consider a lower existence is a higher plane of existence in relation to another existence. In these realms - judgement is not passed on others - it is simply accepted as the truth.

Another way to look at is - I could never live in New York, it simply does not work for me and I would not do well there. Likewise, there are millions of people from huge cities who would not do well in a place like Savannah Georgia or a small town like Benson, AZ because they thrive in heavily populated areas. My point is these different planes exist because there are souls who feel most at home in this existence. For better or worse, this home is where they choose to be. I hope this helps

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperVI
Hi 7-Days-Luck,

I believe your understanding and perception of your soul home is very healthy. Having said that - I believe this eternal plane of existence is far more inclusive than the proverbial "Haves & Have Nots" or the Here and There. Like you, I am fascinated how eternal life is organized and works. I have meditated on this particular subject matter, connected with my own guides and have learned that it is not really about higher planes and lower planes. I am not saying this is wrong, I am simply explaining this is not how it was presented to me nor is it how I interpret it. My understanding is, our true nature is revealed both to ourselves and others as we are drawn to a plane of existence or plane perfectly compatible to our authentic nature. In a way, you will create your most compatible plane of existence. In our physical world we all live in, what one person might consider a lower existence is a higher plane of existence in relation to another existence. In these realms - judgement is not passed on others - it is simply accepted as the truth.

Another way to look at is - I could never live in New York, it simply does not work for me and I would not do well there. Likewise, there are millions of people from huge cities who would not do well in a place like Savannah Georgia or a small town like Benson, AZ because they thrive in heavily populated areas. My point is these different planes exist because there are souls who feel most at home in this existence. For better or worse, this home is where they choose to be. I hope this helps

So what ya are saying is, it depends where everyone wants to go?

Like, I can understand some people might not like to be in heaven (a plane filled lots of looove) because it might be too comfortable and nice for them. Like me, I might not like a place that is too comfortable. I prefer places where there is balance of good and bad, and the balance of luck and chance XD

Wow, I am loving the universe more and more now XD

Raphah 17-08-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphah
What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?

Most likely insane enough, or depressed enough to imagine that for themselves. Or trapped by another strong terrible spirit. Or in a cell. Cos I heard the astral realms of course have their astral police to keep things under control sometimes.

But what's for sure that beings/souls can imagine and change their surroundings and change their own forms, that is if they want to. So maybe they are the kinda people who like acting like that.

Or, some mischievous or bad spirit gave ya such visions.

Another example for the weird things, it's like meeting weird people in real life. Where you absolutely don't understand their weird interests at all.

And then there are the souls who are so depressed and negative all the time, they always end up imagining their surroundings to be dark and gloomy, making them suffer more. It's up to them to change or not. It's like the depressed ones should "quit moping around and get out there and enjoy life". Means once they get out there and try be a little more happy, they can change their surroundings. It's similar to, being too negative, lowers your vibration energy, and it ends up putting you down to the lower levels where it's more creepy and terrible. Yeah from all the stuff I read so far, it depends on what and how you think. Like, if you think you deserve punishment, you end imagining a hell hole.

Cos there are such people who are so depressed until their mind clicked, turn a little crazy, and they always see their world shattering.

For all I know is, we can never know the truth until we see it for ourselves. Cos I really wanna astral project, to check out all the zones including the low vibration ones. Come on, even the dark beings can think and talk like regular people, except for the absolutely insane ones. It's good to learn each beings' different perspective.

Oh, just to add, I remember someone mentioning the lowest vibration zones, they are the spots where the most evil dark beings roam about. Maybe ya end up being there?

Let me confirm again that I am not 100% sure how is the system like in the astral realms. I am just a person who reads and learn stuff, and try to do the real thing. I just reply to share the stuff I learned. Hope someone who experienced the real stuff clear it up for ya 8O

LadyMay 17-08-2014 11:42 AM

Yes, there are souls out there who could enjoy such a low vibration. I was probably one of them this time last year, before my awakening. And in fact I'm pretty sure I've been one of them before, at some point in my existence. It's not really 'insanity', it's just experiencing the opposite side of the coin. I think we assume here that morality is the norm.. but there are psychopaths who have no morality at all. I don't really know spiritually what makes psychopaths different from us, maybe other than the fact that they wanted to experience having no morality? If you have no morality then what is insane about a low vibrational realm? It's probably like the perfect playground.

Then of course there are those who are depressed and negative all the time and go to the lower realms to be purged.. because the Light would be too intense for them.. they would be in extreme agony, more so than in lower vibrational dense light (aka darkness) which they experience to be 'cleansed'.

I don't think anyone for sure really knows how it works.. but it doesn't matter too much anyway.. we're the ones creating our own reality :)

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, there are souls out there who could enjoy such a low vibration. I was probably one of them this time last year, before my awakening. And in fact I'm pretty sure I've been one of them before, at some point in my existence. It's not really 'insanity', it's just experiencing the opposite side of the coin. I think we assume here that morality is the norm.. but there are psychopaths who have no morality at all. I don't really know spiritually what makes psychopaths different from us, maybe other than the fact that they wanted to experience having no morality? If you have no morality then what is insane about a low vibrational realm? It's probably like the perfect playground.

Then of course there are those who are depressed and negative all the time and go to the lower realms to be purged.. because the Light would be too intense for them.. they would be in extreme agony, more so than in lower vibrational dense light (aka darkness) which they experience to be 'cleansed'.

I don't think anyone for sure really knows how it works.. but it doesn't matter too much anyway.. we're the ones creating our own reality :)

Exactly XD "we're the ones creating our own reality" love that phrase XP

It depends on what the 'mind' wants. In this case, what do we think we want.

As for insane and weird people. It's like a person who is happy with horror stuff, so imagine having that thing they want. Imagine you accidentally pop out in that particular random house and u think it's hellhole cos of its decorations and atmosphere (magic~)
And you also met people who just says "BLEH, I HATE THE LIGHT. I am the daaark~~" it's them, that's their personality. Sometimes, gloomy people are just gloomy, and they somehow are still okay with it. Remember, not everyone is the same, and many people are especially weird.
Same goes with animals, like bats and owls. Like their eyes are sensitive to light, so if too much light they get blinded. It's all almost the same in a way.

As for the 'purging', yes, a number of people here say the bad/sad souls are healed slowly. Then again, it's up to that person if they wanna be healed completely, or if they wanna change their thinking and join the Light. No one forces them to do this or that.
I understand that there is no 'Hell', a place where they torture bad souls for eternity. Cos the 'bad' still plays a part in life. Something like the movies, no bad guys, the good guy doesn't shine out and no story. Having a prison just to discipline some people for a temporary time, yes I can understand, but a prison to lock someone for all eternity and continuously torturing them, no thank you.

For me, I am ok with that way of thinking. As for people who can't understand how does the 'bad' can be let go and not punished. Then think this. If there is not a single bad in life, it would be dull, nothing happening much. So the bad comes in and help balance things out and make lots of stuff happens. In other words, the bad also plays a part, which is helping. If the bad is helping in contributing to the balance, why should they be punished for all eternity?

And then another thought comes in. Like what if people ask "What if there is too much bad?" the same goes with this question "What if there is too much good?" The bad or good will come in to help balance things up.

I am gonna stop now before I branch out to a topic that is totally not related with this thread I made LOL XD

Raphah 17-08-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Yeah, i suppose it would be heaven for a psychopath.

The problem is that words like fear, depression, sadness and misery take real form in that place down there. It literally crushes a persons body into the ground.

i suppose wraiths can survive in that negative plane as they don't have physical bodies.

An angel once said that there are negative entities down there that actually enjoy being on a tight leash given orders by their commanding officer to inflict suffering upon others.

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphah
Yeah, i suppose it would be heaven for a psychopath.

The problem is that words like fear, depression, sadness and misery take real form in that place down there. It literally crushes a persons body into the ground.

i suppose wraiths can survive in that negative plane as they don't have physical bodies.

An angel once said that there are negative entities down there that actually enjoy being on a tight leash given orders by their commanding officer to inflict suffering upon others.

To Raphah ,

LOL exactly XD

(and that's where masochists and sadists come in, ya can't blame em LOL)

I somehow have to laugh as I imagine the angel's face when they explain that to ya about the negative entities enjoying being on tight leash (neutral face or not) LOL

SemperVI 17-08-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
So what ya are saying is, it depends where everyone wants to go?

Like, I can understand some people might not like to be in heaven (a plane filled lots of looove) because it might be too comfortable and nice for them. Like me, I might not like a place that is too comfortable. I prefer places where there is balance of good and bad, and the balance of luck and chance XD

Wow, I am loving the universe more and more now XD

I'm not sure it is about where everyone wants to go per se - it is more about what everyone - more specifically the individual soul wants to experience. From what I understand, just as in this world, you manifest and attract other souls who have similar/compatible spiritual understanding. To be honest, I am not sure what "Heaven" is. I guess for me it is sort of synonymous for the after life. Unfortunately, this term implies a reward for living a good [fill in the belief system] life. Accordingly, another concept was manifested in our material world called Hell to explain what happens to others who do not see things your way. Unfortunately, there are a lot of souls who decide to put themselves in this place because they believe they deserve it and then will it.

I used to practice Christianity and I have lots of friends and family who are very faithful Christians. For them, Heaven is a place that is the purpose, epitome and pinnacle of their faith. Accordingly, for many of them - this is precisely what they will manifest and attract. I have nothing but respect for Christians, but my idea of Heaven is not ALL about praise and worship for eternity. My idea of "Heaven" is about unconditional love and understanding for all of existence. For this reason I will not attract the typical Christian soul. I will certainly visit and experience this realm. I can't wait to meet Jesus! But this realm will probably not be my home.

Sorry - sort of went on a rant. My point is, the spiritual realm is not all that much different than the material world we live in. You have free will, you create what you want, you associate with those who you are comfortable with and you gain understanding through experience. I'll shut up now :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7-Days-Luck 18-08-2014 03:54 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure it is about where everyone wants to go per se - it is more about what everyone - more specifically the individual soul wants to experience. From what I understand, just as in this world, you manifest and attract other souls who have similar/compatible spiritual understanding. To be honest, I am not sure what "Heaven" is. I guess for me it is sort of synonymous for the after life. Unfortunately, this term implies a reward for living a good [fill in the belief system] life. Accordingly, another concept was manifested in our material world called Hell to explain what happens to others who do not see things your way. Unfortunately, there are a lot of souls who decide to put themselves in this place because they believe they deserve it and then will it.

I used to practice Christianity and I have lots of friends and family who are very faithful Christians. For them, Heaven is a place that is the purpose, epitome and pinnacle of their faith. Accordingly, for many of them - this is precisely what they will manifest and attract. I have nothing but respect for Christians, but my idea of Heaven is not ALL about praise and worship for eternity. My idea of "Heaven" is about unconditional love and understanding for all of existence. For this reason I will not attract the typical Christian soul. I will certainly visit and experience this realm. I can't wait to meet Jesus! But this realm will probably not be my home.

Sorry - sort of went on a rant. My point is, the spiritual realm is not all that much different than the material world we live in. You have free will, you create what you want, you associate with those who you are comfortable with and you gain understanding through experience. I'll shut up now :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Quote:

Accordingly, another concept was manifested in our material world called Hell to explain what happens to others who do not see things your way. Unfortunately, there are a lot of souls who decide to put themselves in this place because they believe they deserve it and then will it.

So it's like 8O since there are many people who believes in hell, until all that beliefs pile up and materialize a scary zone (like hell) in the astral realm? I can totally understand that. And yeah, souls who think they should be punished for all eternity ends up there. So once they open up and 'get out there', they'll be able to explore all other places.

dreambreax 19-08-2014 04:03 AM

Quote:

Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth.

agree.

very nice explanation.

samsara4 26-08-2014 11:27 PM

I agree there can be more spiritual growth on lower planes

Quote:

Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth.

I agree also. Very well put.

Fairyana 28-08-2014 08:24 PM

What about heaven? Some beliefs say that it's not just a place to be idle and happy. Idleness being something very unproductive and not the stuff loving souls like to do. Instead, I picture it as a very blissful astral plane, where souls actually do work, but are extremely happy in what they do. They could also stop to admire the beauties of life and the astral world. Souls could work at gaining knowledge and implement some of that when they reincarnate - their life would collaborate for their talent to blossom - and of course there are those who guide the spirits in the lower levels who accept and need their guidance. There are the healers, those that keep spiritual order, spiritual police perhaps... I think there are many astral cities and as the vibration gets higher all physical illusion disappear into one great multitude of blissful consciousness. :)

anthony c 29-08-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairyana
What about heaven? Some beliefs say that it's not just a place to be idle and happy. Idleness being something very unproductive and not the stuff loving souls like to do. Instead, I picture it as a very blissful astral plane, where souls actually do work, but are extremely happy in what they do. They could also stop to admire the beauties of life and the astral world. Souls could work at gaining knowledge and implement some of that when they reincarnate - their life would collaborate for their talent to blossom - and of course there are those who guide the spirits in the lower levels who accept and need their guidance. There are the healers, those that keep spiritual order, spiritual police perhaps... I think there are many astral cities and as the vibration gets higher all physical illusion disappear into one great multitude of blissful consciousness. :)

What about GOD were is HE if that is heaven?GOD talked to Moses so i believe that.
I believe like you guy's say about the 2 plane but i think there is heaven maybe not hell i don't know.I believe that we live on earth and in those planes and get reincarnated till dome's day which like the Bible says Jesus will come down and GOD will judge who go's to heaven or hell.
I guess we get till then to master life and afterlife to be what God wants us to be that i think is to know him and have a relationship with him like GOD and son.
Some mediums have said they have came in contact with the devil and demons that did not live on earth as a human and the devil is on earth.
The Bible talks about Satan and they say the greatest trick the devil pulled was to make the world believe he does not exist!!!They also say he tried to trick Jesus so he exists.Sounds like you guy's don't believe in him so his trick is working.
PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED AS HE COULD EXIST!!!
If there is a devil there could be hell just saying.
Please let me know what you guy's think.

7-Days-Luck 30-08-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony c
What about GOD were is HE if that is heaven?GOD talked to Moses so i believe that.
I believe like you guy's say about the 2 plane but i think there is heaven maybe not hell i don't know.I believe that we live on earth and in those planes and get reincarnated till dome's day which like the Bible says Jesus will come down and GOD will judge who go's to heaven or hell.
I guess we get till then to master life and afterlife to be what God wants us to be that i think is to know him and have a relationship with him like GOD and son.
Some mediums have said they have came in contact with the devil and demons that did not live on earth as a human and the devil is on earth.
The Bible talks about Satan and they say the greatest trick the devil pulled was to make the world believe he does not exist!!!They also say he tried to trick Jesus so he exists.Sounds like you guy's don't believe in him so his trick is working.
PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED AS HE COULD EXIST!!!
If there is a devil there could be hell just saying.
Please let me know what you guy's think.

I believe there is the one almighty god that creates all us. And I also believe there is a super strong high ranked devil/dark being like Satan.
But if we think about the god, the Creator, the one the creates the whole universe, created Big Bang, created all of us. He created so many things, and he must also take care of the balance of good and bad, life and death. Angels/guardians play the good, devils/dark beings play the bad. Ya get my drift. And dun forget, while there is the 'Creator', there are also other gods around. We dun need to just put gods in, angels, light beings, star beings, good spirits, guides, guardians. All of them share the roles of protecting and keeping the balance of good. Sometimes you guys always remember about God and Jesus. What about the many angels, good spirits, deities that also share their part in helping us? Many of you also forget to give thanks to them.

And to be honest, if you look at another perspective. The devil WANTS US to believe in them, either to follow the dark path or to fear their power. Those that do not believe in the devil at all lacks fear, but may take the dark path due to lack of discipline. Even if one stays on a good path, they can still fear the paranormal and evil beings. And 'devils' feed off negative energy, like fear. In other words, to also believe in devils is a challenge of reality, at the same time, a challenge for us to show we are NOT SCARED.

If people say hell, I would see it as strong demons trapping the souls in 'prisons' called hell. While the light beings/gods always try to forgive them. Imagine, the 'fear of hell' affected everyone effectively 100% until nobody does any bad all. The world is all good, all in peace. NO EVIL. Then everything will be dull, no balance. The bad plays a part in balance, but also still punished in ways, but not to the point that they are locked up for all eternity. Surely they are still given a chance to change, that is, IF, they want to change. If they don't, well, stick in 'prison' then. Which would also be, stuck in the lower zones and cannot ascent to high zones of holy bliss.

This brings back, and back to my answer, summed up.

Satan DOES exist, a strong evil dark being, but everything has freewill, so someone so evil can also change in time, just that it will be difficult for them. I bet any light being/angels/gods also wish for him to change, but will fight against him if he were to pull anything fatal.

Also think about it again, when you manage to make someone to fully believe in the devil, they will start seeing this evil huge power that lingers around them and they will get very scared. Even if do pray for protection and feel safer, fear still sticks in their heart.

As for the bible, while many things COULD be true in there, there COULD also be a possibility for 'some people' in the past to rewrite it to change our minds, in other words manipulation. There's another reality I like to show. I am not Christian, but I also do not look down on Christian religion. I just believe what I believe, and as long I know how to differentiate good and bad

anthony c 31-08-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

I believe there is the one almighty god that creates all us. And I also believe there is a super strong high ranked devil/dark being like Satan.
But if we think about the god, the Creator, the one the creates the whole universe, created Big Bang, created all of us. He created so many things, and he must also take care of the balance of good and bad, life and death. Angels/guardians play the good, devils/dark beings play the bad. Ya get my drift. And dun forget, while there is the 'Creator', there are also other gods around. We dun need to just put gods in, angels, light beings, star beings, good spirits, guides, guardians. All of them share the roles of protecting and keeping the balance of good. Sometimes you guys always remember about God and Jesus. What about the many angels, good spirits, deities that also share their part in helping us? Many of you also forget to give thanks to them.

And to be honest, if you look at another perspective. The devil WANTS US to believe in them, either to follow the dark path or to fear their power. Those that do not believe in the devil at all lacks fear, but may take the dark path due to lack of discipline. Even if one stays on a good path, they can still fear the paranormal and evil beings. And 'devils' feed off negative energy, like fear. In other words, to also believe in devils is a challenge of reality, at the same time, a challenge for us to show we are NOT SCARED.

If people say hell, I would see it as strong demons trapping the souls in 'prisons' called hell. While the light beings/gods always try to forgive them. Imagine, the 'fear of hell' affected everyone effectively 100% until nobody does any bad all. The world is all good, all in peace. NO EVIL. Then everything will be dull, no balance. The bad plays a part in balance, but also still punished in ways, but not to the point that they are locked up for all eternity. Surely they are still given a chance to change, that is, IF, they want to change. If they don't, well, stick in 'prison' then. Which would also be, stuck in the lower zones and cannot ascent to high zones of holy bliss.

This brings back, and back to my answer, summed up.

Satan DOES exist, a strong evil dark being, but everything has freewill, so someone so evil can also change in time, just that it will be difficult for them. I bet any light being/angels/gods also wish for him to change, but will fight against him if he were to pull anything fatal.

Also think about it again, when you manage to make someone to fully believe in the devil, they will start seeing this evil huge power that lingers around them and they will get very scared. Even if do pray for protection and feel safer, fear still sticks in their heart.

As for the bible, while many things COULD be true in there, there COULD also be a possibility for 'some people' in the past to rewrite it to change our minds, in other words manipulation. There's another reality I like to show. I am not Christian, but I also do not look down on Christian religion. I just believe what I believe, and as long I know how to differentiate good and bad

Thanks and u right.
I don't want to make people believe in the devil but i just did.
My goal was to let them know there could be hell and u should be ready and change for GOD's will when he comes.
I did not mean to scare people but u right it does and i apologize if i did.
You also right we don't thank all the being that help us and we should.
Just want to say that if the world is all good all souls get saved it would be boring i guess but very peaceful and bliss but if the bad one's also are saved.
Devil does not get any souls.So to me that's ok balance or not.To me at least
I hear what your saying and i think there will always be bad souls just human nature.
Peace

7-Days-Luck 31-08-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks and u right.
I don't want to make people believe in the devil but i just did.
My goal was to let them know there could be hell and u should be ready and change for GOD's will when he comes.
I did not mean to scare people but u right it does and i apologize if i did.
You also right we don't thank all the being that help us and we should.
Just want to say that if the world is all good all souls get saved it would be boring i guess but very peaceful and bliss but if the bad one's also are saved.
Devil does not get any souls.So to me that's ok balance or not.To me at least
I hear what your saying and i think there will always be bad souls just human nature.
Peace

Actually you can tell people there are devils, it's like, asking them to be cautious. But when explaining devils, don't explain them like evil dark being with dark magical powers. Cos, no normal person can counter back the magic or paranormal, unless they are psychic or something, or get help.

When I tell my friends and family about devils, which I rather call dark beings, while I explain a few facts about dark beings like, they absorb our energy and hate light. Yes, while I explain those true scary facts about them, I also explain dark beings in our perspective, so listeners can see the normal side of it, the everyday life perspective.

Besides being a dark magic being, surely each got their own personality XD and most are annoying jerks, trolls, bullies. So how do you react and respond to jerks and bullies in real life? Surely just ignore, scold, or fight back right?

The same you do with dark beings, they are still like us, just that they are bullies. So once you show your weakness, wrath and being chicken, they will bully you more. You might as well stand your ground and just either ignore, or just shout back. And this is where people pray or summon the protection of light if a dark being (total bully) still doesn't wanna stop harrassing ya.

For my other opinion. You can totally talk with a dark being like a regular person. But don't bother trusting them, in other words, if they tell you to do something which you know is bad, don't do it then. Common sense. And if they mess with your mind, call for light protection again.

anthony c 03-09-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Actually you can tell people there are devils, it's like, asking them to be cautious. But when explaining devils, don't explain them like evil dark being with dark magical powers. Cos, no normal person can counter back the magic or paranormal, unless they are psychic or something, or get help.

When I tell my friends and family about devils, which I rather call dark beings, while I explain a few facts about dark beings like, they absorb our energy and hate light. Yes, while I explain those true scary facts about them, I also explain dark beings in our perspective, so listeners can see the normal side of it, the everyday life perspective.

Besides being a dark magic being, surely each got their own personality XD and most are annoying jerks, trolls, bullies. So how do you react and respond to jerks and bullies in real life? Surely just ignore, scold, or fight back right?

The same you do with dark beings, they are still like us, just that they are bullies. So once you show your weakness, wrath and being chicken, they will bully you more. You might as well stand your ground and just either ignore, or just shout back. And this is where people pray or summon the protection of light if a dark being (total bully) still doesn't wanna stop harrassing ya.

For my other opinion. You can totally talk with a dark being like a regular person. But don't bother trusting them, in other words, if they tell you to do something which you know is bad, don't do it then. Common sense. And if they mess with your mind, call for light protection again.

Thanks it good to know
I have not met a dark being from the other world not even any other being for that matter but have heard allot and yeah not trust them!!
Cheers