Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Forum Issues/Glitches/Bugs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13691)

Gracey 10-04-2011 06:24 PM

i stuck with ie 9 and i am not having problems anymore.

Gracey 13-04-2011 01:01 AM

firefox 4 is what helped me to still use IE9 and this forum. it speeds things up.

innerlight 13-04-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
firefox 4 is what helped me to still use IE9 and this forum. it speeds things up.

i'm a little confused as you saying firefox is the reason you use IE9?

I will say I'm not too impressed with Firefox myself. It has been nothing but buggy, and has crashed numerous times and needed to restart. Whoever said it was a reliable browser had no idea what they were talking about.

Gracey 13-04-2011 01:14 AM

huh, guess i will find out. i was confuse too, i am terrible with computer stuff. one day i could use the forum with IE9 and could not on other days. so i tried this firefox that was recommended. did not realize that i would no longer use IE9, tad embarrassed. anyways, :)

innerlight 13-04-2011 02:22 AM

Gotcha... You can always do what I do and use both browsers. If this is the only forum that one has a problem with that could use Firefox for this, and IE9 for the rest. The one thing I do like about Firefox is that it has a built in spell checker that works right in the post.

ZeroPointField 13-04-2011 02:50 AM

Chat Room

There seems to be some issues with the chat room. More and more often, it will not let me in at all, giving me the message about members needing 10 posts, etc. I have to delete my cookies and cache to get in usually.

It sometimes kicks me out also. I'm not the only one, as several other people have said the same thing and I've talked to a number of people who have had other tech problems with the chat room.

innerlight 13-04-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
There seems to be some issues with the chat room. More and more often, it will not let me in at all, giving me the message about members needing 10 posts, etc. I have to delete my cookies and cache to get in usually.

It sometimes kicks me out also. I'm not the only one, as several other people have said the same thing and I've talked to a number of people who have had other tech problems with the chat room.

What browser are you using?

ZeroPointField 13-04-2011 03:25 AM

An up to date version of firefox

innerlight 13-04-2011 03:26 AM

Are you logged into the forum before going into chat? If not that may explain the needing 10 posts to get into chat.

yinepu 17-04-2011 12:09 PM

!!!

Hi , I am unable to access any new posts, initially this morning i could access only last weeks posts in the New Posts shortcut, then it would only allow me to access last month and now it says no new posts .... even from last month!!

I had updated to internet explorer 9 amd have now done a system restore, this still has not helped me.. Even in the shortcut Todays Posts i am getting the same thing "nothing found, try different search topics ????? Im just using the links thats it .

I also can see the posts are not in order of time when i was able to access last months posts, can you help ?