Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Loving Tributes & Remembrance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Re Adrienne (SF Mod ) - Sad to Report her Passing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111654)

Lynn 13-03-2017 01:53 AM

Re Adrienne (SF Mod ) - Sad to Report her Passing

Hello Members

It is with a very heavy heart that I relay that I have received the very sad news that Adrienne has passed away from her battle with cancer. The last contact I had with her was December 17th and her tests were due to come back but it was not looking good. She passed away suddenly so it’s a blessing that she did not suffer long like sadly many do.

I know that she had a strong and positive outlook on this process but too knew that her cancer was advanced. She was someone I have known for a very long time here on Spiritual Forums and that we always got on very well. I too know that she was a private person and did not want others to worry on her.

It had been a while now that I have felt her trying to contact me, and I knew in my heart she had passed and made her crossing. I too could not share that without confirmations on her passing. I now have that blessed to someone that contact me via the E Mail here.

I know she is well now and happy we all know. Hold her in your blessings.

Lynn
SF Admin

Deusdrum 13-03-2017 04:18 AM

I am very sorry to hear this, she was always an absolute sweetheart and ray of sunshine on these forums. Thoughts, prayers & love vibes out to her friends & family. ~*

Thank you for sharing this Lynn. Sad news, this forum will be less off without her presence here.

ocean breeze 13-03-2017 04:52 AM

I was actually thinking of her yesterday because i haven't seen her in a while. I was wondering where she went. I believe it was seeing one of her threads that triggered that.

I enjoyed having her presents around here. She had a bubbly and cheerful persona.

shiningstars 13-03-2017 05:04 AM

Blessings to Adrienne. I'm so sad to hear this news.

shiningstars

Ciona 13-03-2017 05:33 AM

Goodbye beautiful flower...thank you for all of the wonderful times and for everything you helped me with. ♥

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
...roses are my favorite flower, especially pink ones !

For you.

muffin 13-03-2017 07:29 AM

Good afternoon Angel :smile:

May this life past as pleasant dream.
In those that welcome you back in there loving arms, in where you belong.
Now you will come to understand where all the pieces of the puzzle belong :wink:

See you around Angel :hug:

Light Seeker 13-03-2017 11:01 AM

Sleep well Dream Angel , I shall miss you dearly . With all my Love .Neville :hug:

What better way to remember you than through your Poetry ... Over too you my precious friend .

If Dreams are Wishes your Heart makes

If dreams are wishes your heart makes
Then why does it take so long
To have your wish come true ?

There must be something I can do
To speed my thoughts to you !
If you know the answer
Then please, give me just a clue !

I can feel your presence
I know that you can feel mine ,
I can feel our hearts beating as one
The feeling is just divine !

I can hear you whispering
Softly in my ear
I can hear you singing ~

Oh how I wish you were here !

Then what is keeping us apart ?

Do I need a genie
To make my wish come true ?
Do I need a genie
To bring me closer to you ?

It happens almost nightly
Each time I close my eyes
I see you in my dreams
Such a sweet and delightful surprise !

You step out of the darkness ,
Walking thru the veil of time
Dancing in to my dreams
Into this world of mine !

And each of those precious moments
Treasured memories of the heart
Always and forever with me
Time stands still and always will.

Then why does it take so long
To have your wish come true ?

Dream Angel xx

dream jo 13-03-2017 11:22 AM

so sorry 2 hear sad news

awareness 13-03-2017 12:48 PM

Dear beloved Adrienne,

Thank you for your wonderful service to the expansion of consciousness on Planet Earth and beyond, and congratulations on your reentry into the higher realms of Spirit Reality.

We send love to you and your loved ones. Namaste.
:hug3:

Moonglow 13-03-2017 01:23 PM

Dear friend,

Thank you for the light you shone upon here.
Thank you for the friendship you gave
The Angels now welcome you and hold you in their light.

i shall miss you dearly
Thank you for your kind and gentle words
Be in peace and love Dream Angel

Love and Blessings:hug

StrandedSnowMonkey 13-03-2017 04:11 PM

A heavy heart indeed ~ my thoughts go out to all of her friends and family.

I will keep looking up to the clouds...

Lynn 13-03-2017 05:11 PM

Hello

Here is a You Tube link to a song that was done for Dream Angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUpPU8AwIU

By Robert Greggory

sky 13-03-2017 07:43 PM

Condolences to your loved ones.

Rest in peace Adrienne.

dream jo 13-03-2017 07:47 PM

she be a big miss on hear she will rip

Native spirit 13-03-2017 09:32 PM

:hug: Nice toutch for Remembering Adrianne Neville.

May she sleep well in the arms of the Angels

Namaste

Soul Searching 13-03-2017 10:36 PM

One of Dream Angel's favourite's ..... for you Adrienne ..... fly with the angels mon ami xx

https://youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I

IZ ..... Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Tobi 13-03-2017 11:21 PM

Berry 14-03-2017 03:24 AM

I have been blessed by your presence. Thank you for your love, support and guidance! Bon voyage dear Adrienne.

Astro 14-03-2017 12:46 PM

Very sad to hear this news.

Thank you for warming my heart Adrienne, with your gentle & beautiful soul.

Blessings to you on the next chapter of your journey, I will miss your touch around here Dream Angel.

Clover 14-03-2017 01:09 PM

Adrienne, aka Dream Angel was an absolute sweetheart, always made new members on the forum feel welcomed or reached out to them for no reason at all. That is how I met her, just so kind, inviting and welcoming.

I will miss seeing her positive posts throughout the forums,
She will be greatly missed.

One of her favorite bands

rest in peace

Honza 15-03-2017 08:33 AM

I had no idea she was ill. Thought she was just taking a break from SF. So sorry to hear that she has passed away. Sending my love out to her. She always struck me as being very innocent and happy.

Does anyone know how old she was?

Lynn 15-03-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
I had no idea she was ill. Thought she was just taking a break from SF. So sorry to hear that she has passed away. Sending my love out to her. She always struck me as being very innocent and happy.

Does anyone know how old she was?

Hello

I think she was around the same age that I am at 54 years. We shared in the same time frame of films and music.

She did not want the attention on her, and did not let a lot into what was happening with her health. I was sworn as were others here to keep it to ourselves and we all did.

She truly did not expect to receive such an out pouring of attention that much a few of us here that are open to spirits have felt. She had no clue how many hearts she truly touched over the years.

Lynn

Soul Searching 15-03-2017 09:57 PM

Just as Lynn said, she was a very private person online, and only let a few of us into her real life. She was actually 64 years old when she passed on January 23rd.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got to know her a little bit more, and for that I am honoured. I have so many happy memories of her from here, and my wife and I corresponded with her, shared cards and gifts at Xmas, and we even spoke to her twice on the phone, she in the US, and us in the UK.

Her warm personality that came across on here was mirrored in real life ...... what you saw on here was her for real ..... no falseness, just a lovely warm person.

Such a sweet and caring person who was so easy to talk to right from the first words ...... I for one will miss her warmth and fun ...... we shared many hours of silly banter on here as well as long discussions about the many aspects of spirituality, originally borne from our mutual family losses at the same time.

Sweet dreams angel xx

Lynn 16-03-2017 05:10 PM

Hello

Thank you for the update. I am please to have this message find us. It brings in that final level of closure we needed.

Lynn

Miss Hepburn 16-03-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Searching
Her warm personality that came across on here was mirrored in real life

Aww...:angel11:

linen53 16-03-2017 07:11 PM

Wondering if she's looking over our shoulders and reading our warm thoughts about her. 64, a year older than me.

Lynn 17-03-2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Wondering if she's looking over our shoulders and reading our warm thoughts about her. 64, a year older than me.

Hello

I can tell you YES she has been in reading things here. Is stunned by the attention she is getting. Had no clue she would be that she was so valued. Did not want to burden ones with being ill. I am not the only Medium here that has felt her presence.

Lynn

Soul Searching 17-03-2017 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I can tell you YES she has been in reading things here. Is stunned by the attention she is getting. Had no clue she would be that she was so valued. Did not want to burden ones with being ill. I am not the only Medium here that has felt her presence.

Lynn

Of that Lynn I had no doubt ...... the connections run deep on here with so many of us, and in so many unique ways.
She had a warm and charming way of drawing you into her world, and you resided there with such ease ..... definitely an angel on this earth :hug:

linen53 17-03-2017 02:02 PM

Lynn, you brought tears to my eyes with that last post. And to not feel appreciated.

Wondering if Matt meets some of the SF members when they cross over. Anyone know for sure?

Hemera 17-03-2017 04:40 PM

Such sad news, she was very helpful and friendly. I trust she's at peace wherever she is.

MIND POWER 18-03-2017 05:44 AM

She was the most beautiful member, and she was very kind to me! and i will never forget her energy......

I don't quite know how to express myself at this moment in time, as this has really shaken me.

I deeply regret that i was "Not around here" to support her........

I could feel by her posts, and when i interacted with her? that she was just a beautiful woman, you know? sweet, gentle and caring! and even abit cheeky! (I think she knew that i admired her very very much!).

Goodbye beautiful Curls..

Tobi 28-03-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIND POWER

I could feel by her posts, and when i interacted with her? that she was just a beautiful woman, you know? sweet, gentle and caring! and even abit cheeky! (I think she knew that i admired her very very much!).

Goodbye beautiful Curls..

I sensed the same things about our much-missed Adrienne, our Dream Angel :hug3:
And I second your lovely tribute, Mind Power.

taurmel 05-10-2017 12:36 AM

Very sad to hear of her passing from this world. She was one of those people on here that made such quick friends with everyone...she always made me feel heard. Thinking of you, Adrienne...