Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Cord cutting and separation of energy in hypnotherapy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118404)

kerrybear 14-11-2017 12:34 PM

Cord cutting and separation of energy in hypnotherapy

I am posting this under twin flames too - but would like some thoughts and ideas from people knowledgable about healing as well.

I have a fantastic hypnotherapist - and have had a very intense and draining relationship with a man this year who I need to move on from - it was making me ill and the obsession was getting in the way of real life - which believe me is extremely hard work at the moment.

I haven't seen him since July so asked my hypnotherapist if we could do a guided cord cutting to help me move on. I am frankly sick of thinking about him constantly and feeling him sucking my energy - he has addiction and mental health issues.

The session was very intense - I had a floating out of body experience where we met and spent a while floating around together in eachother's arms and it felt wonderful and playful. The amount of cords between us was staggering though- with two huge thick ones connecting our throat and third eye chakras.

I spent ages cutting the cords, the smaller ones were growing back by the time I had cut the next. I managed to get them all cut (with love and white light) and then my hypnotherapist guided me into a figure of 8 made of blue light - me in one section, him in the other. She was guiding me to separate them into two bubbles - but he absolutely refused to go. I was exhausted and told her what was happening, and she helped me to shrink him and watch hom float away - but he never went - I managed to reduce him to a dot but he never left my energy field.

Loads of good came of the session - I felt hugely strong and energetic afterwards, and the emotional pain has gone- but he is still there. I can still sense what he is doing and what music he is listening to when I am quiet and going about my everyday life, I feel depleted again, I am still thinking about him loads but it isn't as emotionally charged.

Should I do more healing to clear his energy? Or is this as much as I can expect? He is not good for me and I really want to create space for more positivity in my life.

Soul- 16-11-2017 06:44 AM

Wow what an amazing session you had.
I'm not sure I am qualified to give much insight here but I would like to offer an opinion.
I would definitely go back for another healing session. if it is working for you but is not fully healed then it will most likely take 2 or 3 sessions.
I know you say you are sick of thinking about him and being drained by him, but there is something from the relationship you loved and there is a fear or unwillingness of letting that go. So the cords begin to grow back. If this is so and there was positive aspects to the relationship then not all the cords need to be severed. Only the negative cords that drain you need to be severed.

Hope this helps

kerrybear 16-11-2017 06:47 PM

It does Soul, thanks. There was a lot of wonderful stuff about our relationship, but the bad was so bad for me. I was doing okay this week until I had the most lucid dreams about him last night - he was completely 100% HIM in my dreams - not just some dream figure. And I woke today and want to reach out to him again and feel like I am back at square one. He just won't shift out of my soul and mind.

I think another session is much needed :)