Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Are there other Libras around? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125635)

MissCreativeSpirit 09-10-2018 10:29 PM

Are there other Libras around?

I am a Sept 29th baby.

Nature Grows 10-10-2018 05:00 AM

Libbyscorps is the only libra i know on this website. :)

Lucky 1 10-10-2018 01:27 PM

I'm an Aquarius but am surrounded by Libras in my life.....I know them well.

Lucky 10-10-2018 03:52 PM

Libra here! September 26th

Nature Grows 10-10-2018 08:11 PM

I have a question for anybody who can answer it if they want, did we just go through some moon? a libra moon yes? i was one article on this? an was it meant to get rid of things that no longer serve us?? can someone answer thanks.

Lucky 10-10-2018 08:28 PM

I think it was the libra new moon. And currently Venus is in retrograde which will impact libra and other signs ruled by Venus if I recall correctly. From what I read it's a time for deep reflection as to what no longer serves us, what's working and what's not particularly in relationships and money. I'm intrigued by astrology, but I'm no expert...but boy do I feel the effects!! Woo!

Nature Grows 10-10-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky
I think it was the libra new moon. And currently Venus is in retrograde which will impact libra and other signs ruled by Venus if I recall correctly. From what I read it's a time for deep reflection as to what no longer serves us, what's working and what's not particularly in relationships and money. I'm intrigued by astrology, but I'm no expert...but boy do I feel the effects!! Woo!

Me too iN both those areas, money an relationships for me too.. thanks for ur reply.

Lucky 10-10-2018 09:01 PM

No problem! We have until November 16th until Venus goes direct. Hopefully I won't need to wear a helmet for this one..haha..but I've needed more alone time these past several days and have been deep in thought.

MissCreativeSpirit 10-10-2018 10:06 PM

Things have shifted a literaly the positive lately for me.I am feeling very good.

Sapphirez 01-11-2018 05:46 AM

I am born September 26th too Lucky :hug3: and MissCreative my fiance is born September 29th hehe.

well glad I happened upon here so I can put more concentration into this Venus retrograde.. funny I mean I know relationships and money are the main issues many have, but still, I had replied to a message from a long time ago and reread a reading someone did for me where we were talking about those precise subjects and how they intertwine too much for me. and I suppose that Venus is the key.. because if I can honor Venus better, I can use my creativity and passion to create profit and security, and love more freely in my relationship(s) without depending on other(s) for my financial and other wellbeing. I've got a stellium in the 7th house with my Libra Sun being there but the other 3 planets are in my Scorpio actually and then I've got another planet and my South Node in Scorpio so I've got certain issues with needing to be independent and self-sufficient and all that sort :tongue: soooo close anyyyyy day now lol