Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do you know what your going to be in your next life? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125196)

hallow 16-09-2018 03:12 AM

Do you know what your going to be in your next life?

Is it possible to know what sex your going to be in your next life? Ok this is going to sound odd but so far in this lifetime I've been plaged with female reproductive and female parts issues. I am a male and I feel very comfortable being a male but EVERY female I ever been with or closely knew had "female" issues and I Hurd about all of them in grave detail. I probably know more about the female body then most females do. Not buy studying it, just by my life experiences. Is all of that preparing me for what is in my souls far future?

DreamyMaryAlice 18-04-2020 03:12 AM

I had sum connections with her to, I dreamed i was in a dressing room, the girl in next room was saying she's getting fat, and was saying they are going to fire her when they notice her stomach, In next room, I'm saying, wear a girdle to hold in your stomach, putting on long white gloves, shiny silvery gown, I come walking out, seen a mirror, looking at my self in it, I than noticed this isn't me, and she had blonde hair styled like betty boo hair style, her skin was so white it glowed, than i walk out of the dressing room, to a big back stage, walking and people are running walking next to me, but this all i remember from this dream, later on in this life time, i noticed numbers kept popping up, like front wards and back wards, 18 81, i became her fan in face book noticed when she was born 1926, died 1962, I also had a little dog that looked exactly like hers too, I also get along with blonde people lol, oh i was writing this for a topic about Marilyn Monroe,

Native spirit 18-04-2020 10:08 AM

I walk my final path I wont be back again

Namaste

Elfin 18-04-2020 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I walk my final path I wont be back again

Namaste

It would be a shame if you return. You would be missed. But at the same time I recognise the words...

Miss Hepburn 18-04-2020 01:03 PM

Back? Dunno.
Really doesn't matter cuz I know everything is perfect...and all for the good.

:smile:

But, when I can 100% forgive all - not forgive in the Christian sense (that being
that someone actually did something wrong, ha, - when it is MY projection, my movie, my dream -
and there is no one else out there but me...so there is nothing and NO one to forgive.)
Then, I can move on to bigger pastures. :icon_cool:

Elfin 18-04-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
It would be a shame if you return. You would be missed. But at the same time I recognise the words...

Meant would be shame if you "didn't" return!

Guff779 18-04-2020 05:14 PM

I think the lessons in this life will have a bearing in the next life. How you live your life.

However no one knows.

robhr 18-04-2020 07:33 PM

In my experience some souls are male, some are female, and some are in between.

So I guess you'll probably be whatever you feel you are in this life.

iamthat 18-04-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robhr
In my experience some souls are male, some are female, and some are in between.

So I guess you'll probably be whatever you feel you are in this life.

And in my experience the Soul (or consciousness) has no gender. It incarnates in both male and female bodies to experience what each has to offer. There may be a series of incarnations in (e.g.) a female body, so there is a strong identification with the feminine. The Soul then incarnates in a male body to provide some balance, and the person feels that they have incarnated as the wrong gender. It is all learning.

Peace

robhr 18-04-2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
And in my experience the Soul (or consciousness) has no gender. It incarnates in both male and female bodies to experience what each has to offer. There may be a series of incarnations in (e.g.) a female body, so there is a strong identification with the feminine. The Soul then incarnates in a male body to provide some balance, and the person feels that they have incarnated as the wrong gender. It is all learning.

Peace

You make a point, I can see why you would think that, but I still believe the soul has a gender, hence transgendered people.