Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Energy Manipulation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29781)

samanthanightly 31-01-2012 09:17 PM

Energy Manipulation

First off, just wanted to say that I don't like the term "manipulation" because I feel the word has a negative connotation. But that seems to be the term used to describe it. Anyways!

The past few times, while I was meditating, I began to notice what feels like balls of energy being pushed into my hands. With every breath I exhale, the more it builds up. At one point, there was so much pressure that my hands began to separate (I had my fingers intertwined). When I would push against the force, I could feel the resistance because the area between my hands were so dense... it's funny cause I could feel the denseness of it but at the same time it felt soft and fuzzy, but still firm.

I started meditating with my hands apart, palm up as a sort of experiment with what I was experiencing. When it happened again, I noticed that I actually had the ability to make them larger and denser if I focused. I could even lift them with my hands or move them around. I checked on google to make sure I wasn't going nuts and that's when I came across energy manipulation.

It even happens when I'm experiencing different heightened states of emotions and it's always in my hands.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback or similar experiences. Or if anyone has tried energy manipulation before. I don't really think there's much of a point to it? Or that it reaps any benefits (correct me if I'm wrong) Maybe just more of an intriguing topic

xx :hug2:

Xan 31-01-2012 09:23 PM

Samantha... We could call it energy manipulation, or Qi Gong, the Chinese term that means developing chi / life energy.

There's a lot you can do it with, experimenting as you are doing. Healing yourself and others is one common use.

Xan

Nebulous 05-02-2012 09:29 AM

Sounds to me like those hands are aching to be used, my friend. You're off to a good first start I think.

You can do just about anything you put your mind to with that energy in your palms. Just be careful. :)

WhiteWarrior 05-02-2012 12:07 PM

There is a vast amount of things you can do with fire energy. Healing in various ways comes to mind first. Congratulations on being able to see/sense it; I envy you.

ribiq 28-02-2012 11:27 PM

You should try moving it around a bit if you're interested in experiencing more than just your hands. You can move it anywhere with just your awareness and some concentration. Primary chakras are a common one, try things out

Yamah 07-04-2012 05:27 PM

Congratulations, you have created a Psi Ball! A Psi Ball is the most basic energy construct that can be created and there is a lot you can do with it. Now that you have made one while meditating, perhaps try making one while in your normal state. You will probably not perceive it as clearly but it will be there.

Personally, I've been working with energy for over 10 years now. Most of what I do with it is, like you said, just really interesting but there is some practical benefit to it as well. For one thing I'm a professional Massage Therapist and Energy Healer, so I use it in my career. You can also use it to cleanse your own energy body to be more balanced and clean, as well as for shielding to keep yourself protected. If you are malicious you can learn to use energy in combat, to attack people or to manipulate them. If you feel it is your cause you can become a demon hunter and attempt to kill evil entities that roam our world (which is an actual fact and not insane, no matter how crazy it sounds). You can create energy beings for various purposes (ie. alarm clock, a happy fairy to cheer you up, an energy gathering construct to help you recharge easier). You can create emotion fields to inspire emotions in people. You can call out to other spiritual people so you have people who 'get you'. And the list goes on... truly, energy work opens the doors to another world with different rules and possibilities. When you're just starting out it may seem strange, but once you accept it and start living with it you will see it as part of your life and something you cannot live without.

Dawn1976 07-04-2012 06:06 PM

Samantha, I have a similar experience and it's new to me as well.

I started feeling the energy in my hands, only I'm not meditating when I feel it. I can feel the heat just coming off my hands and it's so new to me. It happens suddenly and quickly and without warning. I know it's connected to my mind, because it usually happens when I'm thinking very deeply and my emotions are heightened, or when I connect to a group of lightworkers.

I believe there are many benefits, such as healing. Healing is what I've been practicing, although I have to practice alot more to get the hang of it.

mightything 14-04-2012 01:36 AM

Yamah, that was a great post.
I'm kinda in the same spot as samnight. I know more (I'm only saying that cuz I've read many so called be all tell alls) and practiced for 2 years but I haven't found anything that boost it to more than a hobby. A cherished one I use everyday and I have healed people I love but I find it weird just extending that to others. I suck at distance heal. Maybe it would be fun if I had a practice partner in my area. For some odd reason I can get no one I know interested.
I lost my girlfriends interest in it when I mentioned androgyny. Lol.

Yamah 14-04-2012 06:35 PM

If it is a real interest then you will find a way to integrate its practice into your daily life. It's like a different way to perceive and interact with the world which can be used in oh so many ways.

Chraeloos 15-04-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanthanightly
First off, just wanted to say that I don't like the term "manipulation" because I feel the word has a negative connotation. But that seems to be the term used to describe it. Anyways!

The past few times, while I was meditating, I began to notice what feels like balls of energy being pushed into my hands. With every breath I exhale, the more it builds up. At one point, there was so much pressure that my hands began to separate (I had my fingers intertwined). When I would push against the force, I could feel the resistance because the area between my hands were so dense... it's funny cause I could feel the denseness of it but at the same time it felt soft and fuzzy, but still firm.

I started meditating with my hands apart, palm up as a sort of experiment with what I was experiencing. When it happened again, I noticed that I actually had the ability to make them larger and denser if I focused. I could even lift them with my hands or move them around. I checked on google to make sure I wasn't going nuts and that's when I came across energy manipulation.

It even happens when I'm experiencing different heightened states of emotions and it's always in my hands.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback or similar experiences. Or if anyone has tried energy manipulation before. I don't really think there's much of a point to it? Or that it reaps any benefits (correct me if I'm wrong) Maybe just more of an intriguing topic

xx :hug2:

I'd have to agree that your a natural healer. The energy is built up in you and there are many uses you can use it for. If I were you I'd look into reiki or some other form of energy healing, common in Eastern Medicine - Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, etc. The Japanese developed reiki, and it sounds like that is whats best suited for you, but its worth exploring and seeing what you're comfortable with.

Besides healing there are many other things you can do with that energy. If you get a group together either online or off you could manipulate the health of the earth. I don't know what you believe in, but some people believe that we need to give back to the earth - you could easily focus on something of that sort.

Good luck! And congratulations, most people have to work for their whole lifetimes to be able to accomplish that.