Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Channeling in public (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119346)

psychegrl 21-12-2017 06:59 AM

Channeling in public

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group and to channeling. I started with sighing a lot and then feeling my tongue begin to move during meditative states. I'd been listening to others channel but never thought I could.

I started to... understand? it after a while but it really started around the 11:11 gateway.

I've began toning a lot during, which is interesting but what is weird is now I do it a lot more. I feel the need to do even if I'm not focusing on that energy. As in at work...

I'll be focused and it will just flow out. I've no idea what I'm doing and only hear messages sometimes. I never know what I'm saying and it feels like I'm rambling like an idiot (I work retail). I'm trying to stay quite but it is almost like people are ignoring me or not hearing.

Is this common? Is this becoming more common for people to experience in general?

Thanks! Love and light ♡

John32241 21-12-2017 12:01 PM

Hi,

I suspect that what is becoming more common is our personal ability to bring in wisdom from spiritual realms of reality.

Now how we do that is often different because each of us unique.

John

TammyElliott 02-01-2018 09:45 AM

Yeah, I also think so. My friend has gone through this.

Julian 09-02-2018 01:52 PM

Hey,

My channeling abilities also grew a lot recently. For me it started with feeling answers to questions I had in my second chakra, sometimes seeing silouettes, sometimes hearing something. Around January the information started flowing, I'm just focussing on a particular spirit and the information is there immediatedly, now I even have my own YouTube-channeling-channel :) ('Julian channels').

It has something to do with the ascension energies for sure that it's becoming easier and easier to receive messages.
If you don't remember what you are saying, maybe it helps to record yourself. Eventually you will learn to be aware of what you are saying, and become more of a conscious channel if you like that.

Much love and light,
Julian

Nameless 11-02-2018 05:46 PM

I think that is awesome :).

When I was trying to learn how to verbally channel, and I just wasn't able to, or allowing it, I had a channel help me and ask me questions. And I had answers. I remember she asked questions about her mother, and I wasn't aware of the answers I was giving, but I was conscious of speaking to her and wasn't focusing particularly on anything. It lasted quite a while and when the energy was gone, it was just gone.

I didn't remember much about it at all, the what I had said part. I asked her if any of the information was helpful, and she said, oh yes, it was something I needed to hear.

She never did tell me what it was!

It sort of morphed to, when someone asked me a question about something (at work) I would just have this really good answer that just flowed from me.

It's always a feel good thing :)