Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Matt Warne (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Tribute For Matt (Devolution) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5790)

Agatestone 11-12-2010 02:07 PM

On this day 30 Years ago our hearts were blessed when you arrived on that snowy morn. Never will I forget you dearest as it would have been your celebration today. So we must celebrate your life and the wonderful forum you left. This has been such an inspiration to so many.
God Bless you Son Love Mum ( + + )
~

Native spirit 11-12-2010 02:11 PM

:hug3: Agatestone,

Thinking of you at this time,

Namaste

Agatestone 11-12-2010 02:47 PM

Matt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
:hug3: Agatestone,

Thinking of you at this time,

Namaste

Thank you*

A peaceful mind. 11-12-2010 03:29 PM

Mat I send you my deepest respect I am in no doubt that you are missed mere on earth.

I wrote something earlier today on ( Sparrow’s Fun and Games thread) .. not understanding whey? but now I understand :O)

annonafox 11-12-2010 05:59 PM

With love to Matt, and his family and friends. Happy Birthday precious one~~~

sound 11-12-2010 06:51 PM

Bless you Matt (devolution)
'Happy Birthday'
My thoughts are with you Heidi, Barbara and family and friends :hug3:

Mabuz Luciferi 22-01-2011 08:09 PM

It is a good tribute to have something that is useful and active in the memory of its founder.

Being spiritual is an active philosophy, I am sure Matt would have liked that.

Steve 07-02-2011 11:19 PM

Daisy,

indeed you quoted something great.

As great have been the Matt's creature (I'm referring to Spiritual Forums).

These are situations where I would better ride a language that is not mine (not native one, not mothertongue), to tell something nice and great for Matt.

So, getting with me the risk to sound trite, I would just say that Matt was in is own way, really a great soul, making something good and useful, being a true balm for all of our souls.

Similarly, his staff and administrators are good and ethical.

Well done Daisy. I hope you are well Matt.

Ciao for now

Love and light to all
Steve
(Teilhard de Chardin - We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience)

dreams76 05-04-2011 06:45 PM

im so sorry to read that Matt passed away i was a member on the site for 2 yrs 3 or 4 yrs bk and strangly enough this was the only forum i ever posted on lol
i never did find another "spiritual site home" nothing else felt right, some things just dont fit i guess, or maybe i went where i felt needed and i decided to move on and i've found my way back here again......if i remember rightly Matt was writting a book, did he ever finish it or have it published?
im sorry for everyones loss i remember Matt being a character and full of life and the site mods being very lovley people.i'm glad the site is still running and that you all wish to continue what Matt started in the name of love and enlightment and fun there was much fun here :) ...... it's wonderful to see the site alive and im sure Matt is very proud of you all for keeping his light and love going.
bless you all and may Matt be forever remembered through his love of this site and the people here xxxxxxx

Simon Karlos 05-04-2011 11:17 PM

I love you and thank you often for founding this beautiful website, Matt! BIG HUGS, my brother! :hug3: Deep appreciation and blessings. -Kar