Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Any sure way to know? Paid online sessions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103272)

Christy 09-07-2016 12:30 AM

Any sure way to know? Paid online sessions?

This is another topic I'm really interested to explore. How does anyone know if they're really lightworkers? I know there are tons of sites where I'll be on which will say you're hear on this site cos you have been called... Etc etc... Or even quizzes you can take... Or signs that you are...

How do you know? How did anyone know? Did u get a calling? Do someone tell u? Is there any paid online reading? Who are good ones to ask for readings?

Should you be asking those psychic sites? Okoes so yea. These are my questions :)

Khalli 09-07-2016 02:23 AM

Meditation, searching inward.

But you need to be ready to accept what is revealed to you.

Melahin 09-07-2016 02:37 AM

What do you associate with the word lightworker? And is that something you see yourself as being? If the answer is yes, then you are a lightworker I would say :smile:

Christy 09-07-2016 08:42 AM

Hey there Mel & Kha thanks for the replies.

I suppose the labels in themselves aren't of too much importance, its just a starting point. There are many terms I come across star, indigo, lightworker etc and mostly it's exactly like how your phrased it Melahin. If you see urself as being one then yes u are.

The conflict that arises is when there's confusion sometimes. Sometimes I just want a clear answer is all. Most days it's normal doing your daily things you love within the confines of what you're supposed to do.

Some days tho, it does build up, there are tears, despair and the underlying theme seems to be :

1. I wanna go home. Please just take me home
2. What am I supposed to do, just tell me already

Along with these thoughts come feelings of emotional pain which I can't explain and have no idea where they come from. Feelings of sadness and pain, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

For lack of sounding bipolar or nuts :) I guess purpose and meaning is what I'm looking for. And each day I do try to take steps small ones towards the goal.

I'm still a newbie here.. will need more time to get to know everyone

Thanks ;)

wolfgaze 11-07-2016 12:07 AM

IMHO you do not need any paid online readings.... You are the one who has the answers that you are looking for... It's just a matter of continuing to work towards consciously uncovering your personal truth... The truth of your highest nature - which ultimately lies beyond the labels & concepts (like 'lightworker' or 'indigo', etc)... I would kindly encourage you to continue your inner-work and inner-explorations - and eventually you are going to find exactly what you've been searching & yearning for...
:occasion14:

Christy 11-07-2016 12:45 AM

:) . Yea.. thnks wolfgaze.. .. I guess always knew deep down there's no shortcut way.. . Here's to me then.. .. Continuing the work ;)

Thanks all

Tobi 12-07-2016 12:46 AM

Dear Christy,
With great respect to those people who do work as paid psychics... if you go down that route, you may well not meet up with anyone who truly knows YOU, and instead spend a lot of money which you must need for living. And it can get addictive -so be wary.

I never ever met any 'psychic' who knew me.

But your Spirit knows you like the back of its hand! haha.

Anything which helps to put you in touch with your deeper ('higher') Self will help you. Silence and contemplation....meditation...intelligent mindfulness in your life and your responses to things in your life. Focus on Love and Harmony. And the secret sacred space in your own Heart. Finding a silent space every day where you still your mind and go inward gently will help. Even quiet walks in nature will help put you in touch with your essential Self.

After or during those things, you may find inspirations come in. You may find sudden flashes of realisation about what you feel strongly about and what to do next to fulfil your Soul purpose. Some of those things can be very simple things. But you will know when they are right because they will feel so right and bring some sense of fulfilment and joy, to yourself and to other/others.

Rozie 12-07-2016 11:33 AM

Yikes...Never trust anybody besides yourself to answer a question like this. When you are called to do a job, whatever that job is. You know.

If you wanted a reading from a psychic for any number of reasons then you can do that, but I would go to someone who is recommended and not an online person. That is an experience that is fun to have once or twice but you have your own guidance. That feeling of knowing, which is your intuition. Ask yourself what feels right. And labels aren't always necessary. I do my work and I know exactly what it is but I don't need a label to know what it is that I am supposed to do.

Khalli 13-07-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christy
Hey there Mel & Kha thanks for the replies.

I suppose the labels in themselves aren't of too much importance, its just a starting point. There are many terms I come across star, indigo, lightworker etc and mostly it's exactly like how your phrased it Melahin. If you see urself as being one then yes u are.

The conflict that arises is when there's confusion sometimes. Sometimes I just want a clear answer is all. Most days it's normal doing your daily things you love within the confines of what you're supposed to do.

Some days tho, it does build up, there are tears, despair and the underlying theme seems to be :

Along with these thoughts come feelings of emotional pain which I can't explain and have no idea where they come from. Feelings of sadness and pain, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

For lack of sounding bipolar or nuts :) I guess purpose and meaning is what I'm looking for. And each day I do try to take steps small ones towards the goal.

I'm still a newbie here.. will need more time to get to know everyone

Thanks ;)

I have been there and meditation does help.
Also feeling like you are loosing it is normal. Hang in there it will get better.:smile:

Melahin 13-07-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christy

Here is something I have come to realize, and that is that we all originate from our Heart. What does your Heart tell you when you listen to it?

Mine have for a long time said "obey me" haha. Today I noted that it might be better if we said "I love you" to each other :smile: haha. How can anyone feel at home if they are disconnected to their Heart? and by saying I love you, I am starting to connect to the parts of me I have felt disconnected with.