Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Stone Circles and Pyramids (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111648)

Podshell 12-03-2017 11:57 PM

Stone Circles and Pyramids

What are your theories relating to them? Any posts you know of from folders such as past lives or remote viewing that mention these?

Podshell 16-03-2017 03:41 PM

Here are some thoughts from a fellow poster

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=111282&page=2

Regarding the megalithic structures, these are my thoughts and hypothesis only and based on very little imperial truths.
I believe we humans are migrants to earth, or partially so, more like hybrids created from a biped on existing on earth combined with a DNA from colonists from other planets.
It is my current suspicion that all the megalithic structures across the planet (Those built with stones so large that we still do not have the type of cranes and lifts to be able to move such large stones) are left over from a time in which Earth was colonized by space faring races who were able to laser cut these large stones out of mountains and move them great distances and stack them into the remains of megalithic structures which still dot the earth.
I believe many of the structures were rocket launch pads later re-claimed and temples were built on them.

I suspect other types of structures like Stonehenge which were made out of rocks bearing large amount of quartz crystals were energy plants which carried communications and which technology of those times operated on much as our electrical lines do today, and that they also operated a giant solstice clocks marking the movement of stars across the heavens.

While technology based on subtle energy's like geopathic energy, magnetism and zero point energy is widely and dramatically suppressed it none the less gets 'rediscovered' and patents get applied for every year for machines and technology running of this energy.
Nicola Tesla alone spent much of his life learning how to harness and use this energy, he is far from the only one, a little bit of research will unearth a very long suppressed history of alternate energy and it's huge potential.

I believe in times before the last Ice Age we were part of a very advanced culture which used zero point energy/subtle energy as its main fuel, and some of the non burial pyramids like the main Giza plateau pyramids are just old power plants which are no longer producing energy to any significant extent due the Nile's altered course away from the bases of the pyramids which used running water in underground chambers to further gather energy. __________________

loved48 16-03-2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Podshell
Here are some thoughts from a fellow poster

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=111282&page=2

Stonehenge __________________

Growing up I lived a very sheltered life. Not much exposure to anything but church and school. Got married, very jealous husband, so not much exposure to anything. lol
Anyway, 25 years ago, I have this dream. My friend comes to me and tells me they have to leave. They are standing in front of the stonehenge telling me goodbye. I cried for them not to go, and they replied they had to. The next week, I found out that person had died. I had no idea what the stonehenge was. Never heard of it. After coming on this forum, I found out about it.
Since my friend went between the two pillars and left, I have come to the conclusion that it is a portal between worlds for the spirits to leave. Who knows for sure, not me. (angels or....)

Element 18-03-2017 02:15 PM

Some observations on Stone circles...

I lived in Cork, Southern Ireland for a few years and while there, bought the local maps of the area. There are more standing stones and stone circles there than in any other place in Europe! I highlighted them all on the maps and my wife and I went visiting them. She is acutely clairvoyant and sees subtle reality at will.
Every single standing stone on its own and every stone in a circle complex had / has a yellow coloured SUBTLE energy channel that enters it from above, vertically. We sometimes found an odd stone in a field and she'd see instantly whether it was 'real' or not - no channel - no 'bona fide' standing stone. We once found a place where some landowner had actually 'moved' a stone circle because the stones were present but they were 5m away from the energy channels that were entering the ground where they had once stood; the land owner had seen fit to move the structure to build a road into the field. Other times we found stones that had fallen from their original placing because the channel was always vertical but the stone sometimes was lying down - giving the first impression that its channel was entering it at one end only - but not the case, it's just that the stone had toppled over.
By contrast, we also visited the 'Druids circle' in Margam, near Swansea; it has no channels at all - having been erected by the local druids in the late 70's.
Another interesting thing was that many stone circles have not only the vertical channels, but a horizontal one that connects each stone in a ring fashion, again, always yellow in colour. Avebury, Stonehenge and Callanish all have the ring formation.
When I would walk through the ring channel, entering the circle, it would appear to 'bend away' from me to a point where it would then flip and reconnect behind me at my back to the outside of the circle. I would also slowly move my arm over the top of a stone so she could watch what happened to the energy channel; the same thing occurred. By these clear experiments we concluded that this energy channel does not ordinarily make contact with Man. Makes me wonder about all the folks that visit stone circles to 'feel the energies' :rolleyes:
So, there is 'something' to these particular stones and sites that sets them apart from just ordinary groups of stones... Perhaps, long ago, Man had the ability to see these channels and was simply marking the places where they enter the earth - or the channels formed as a result of some ancient special rituals carried out by those people so long ago; who knows!

Podshell 18-03-2017 04:11 PM

I read a book about a guy who dowsed the circles he said they had some sort of vortex spiralling into space, but some now had no energies like that attached to them, Stone henge being one of the dead circles...also heard something a while ago that some years back visitors were allowed to chip small bits off Stonehenge to take home as souvinirs.

Worth doing a google image search for Irish sites, Newgrange sticks in my mind, am sure that is Irish.

Element 18-03-2017 08:40 PM

Yes Newgrange is over there, it was a fascinating site but the day we went there were hordes of people and you had to book a place with a guide and it would have been a long wait so we just looked at it from a distance :icon_frown: However, there are lesser know megalithic sites very close to Newgrange that get less attention - and some of these were amazing; with wonderful rock art of spirals and mazes.
Ireland definitely has a lot to offer for the megalithic site enthusiasts!. Though Scotland isn't too far behind and we have lots up here too.

Podshell 19-03-2017 06:54 AM

I think in the same book the author talked of original aboriginal art of spirals saying the spaces represented sounds so was like a written language-later versions copies though

Snow Goose 19-04-2017 03:17 PM

Check out Thomas Sheridan's work on the subject, he has a book called the Druid Code and has done many interviews about it.