Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   What do you eat .... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17094)

Adrienne 06-06-2011 05:17 PM

What do you eat ....

What do you eat, when you need to eat something, but don't feel like eating ?

When everything you think of ... nothing appeals to you ?

Dream Angel xx

flutterangel 07-06-2011 12:27 AM

Ugh...this happens quite a bit being gluten and dairy free! I want pizza all the time, but can't have it. Usually gluten free raisin toast with almond(not supposed to have peanuts) butter and jelly.
Really, really love pizza....eventually nothing sounds good.

Adrienne 07-06-2011 01:47 AM

:hug: I am sorry flutterangel, seems it is always what we are not supposed to eat that we crave the most ! I like raisin toast, and I like almonds. Do you have to go to a health food store to find the almond butter ?

The one thing that seems to taste good, when nothing else does ~ is Chef Boyardee mini meat raviolis,even for breakfast ! I don't like all the tomato sauce so I let the sauce drip off first.

Dream Angel xx

mattie 07-06-2011 02:06 AM

Widely Available

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
... Do you have to go to a health food store to find the almond butter ?
[/i]

Kroger (natural food section), Target, Walmart, Drug Emporium & many large groceries carry Almond Butter.

Adrienne 07-06-2011 02:09 AM

Thank you mattie ! Lots of choices of places ! Amazing what one can find if one specifically looks for it. I am usually looking for my favorite brand of peanut butter. I need to think outside that jar of peanut butter :tongue:

Silver 07-06-2011 02:26 AM

Only thing I can think of is a cool crisp apple, gala or macintosh or red delish.

surrendertotheflow 07-06-2011 02:27 AM

graham crackers and nutella.

Flutterangel, I know how you feel. My ex and his son both have Celiac's disease, and I went gluten free for the entire relationship. It was tough, food got really boring.

Now that I am single, I'm so happy to be able to eat whatever I want again!!

But salad and rice are always yummy :smile:
Like I said before, graham crackers and nutella!! SOOO good!
When nothing seems to be appealing enough to eat, though (like I've opened all the cupboards and the fridge like five times and have determined I am uninterested in eating any of it, lol Tortilla Chips and Salsa or fresh guac are always satisfying for me. Apple slices, pimento olives, and sharp cheddar, appetizers that are extremely appetizing :color:

Kaere 07-06-2011 02:27 AM

Chicken soup.

athribiristan 07-06-2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
What do you eat, when you need to eat something, but don't feel like eating ?

When everything you think of ... nothing appeals to you ?

Dream Angel xx

I go through cycles where food just doesn't appeal. I try to stick to my regular diet as best I can but I inevitably end up skipping meals and leaving out snacks. I end up eating things that I can just grab and eat like yogurt, sandwiches, bagels, cereal, granola mix, string cheese, because I feel even less like making food than I do like eating it. Then I go the other way and eat everything in sight for a couple of days, and then I level out for a while.

Very strange cycle but I've learned to live with it.

MoonDancer 07-06-2011 03:20 AM

If I don't feel like I won't, even if I'm hungry, I'm quite stubborn.
But then I eat when I'm not hungry because I feel like tasting something....I'm eating tootsie rolls now, I'm not hungry.....I can't help you here :laughing8: