Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   how do you feel about (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127716)

explorer007 29-01-2019 03:43 PM

how do you feel about

how do you feel about the world today or over the last few year's?
it's like where you walk down the street and there's homeless people and some got signs saying ex army here. i feel sick to the stomach yeah and there's so much problems money wise addictions and violence everywhere yeah.
there's someone i know who is a christian and said this world is a fallen world now, no hope left for it. you can sort of see what they mean and i think the lightworker's would be a little concerned and worried for the way things are.
got a tear in my eye writing this but i wanted to ask how do you feel at here and what could we expect for the future to come?
as part of my research could i ask the situation of what's happening on the earthly plane, is it true that negative entities from the astral planes are feeding of this? im more of an explorer i have no path but looking to see the bigger picture behind everything yeah thanks.

Spirit Bear 31-01-2019 07:31 PM

The world as you know it is a very personal experience. You can choose to concentrate on the negative, or concentrate on making the positive stronger. There's a lot one person can do to make the world a better place.

It disappoints me when i hear some speak negatively; sure we all know there are bad things and some are in decline, but there are also good things and more that could turn at any moment.

To abandon hope and dwell on the negative doesn't help anyone. Be a part of the light that dispels the darkness.

What i see is that the children of today are a lot more free and open, they are rejecting rasism and stereotypes, they're far more educated just due to the nature of our current age. I see a lot of positive trends here and i'll stand beside them and support them rather than lament what is dying and decaying.

What else should we do but help to make the future brighter. Don't ignore the bad, but don't let your mood be destroyed by negative propaganda either.

Even if hope is an illusion, improve the quality of life for those around you. Spread joy and kindness, not doom, and if everyone did that, then who cares what happens, we'll face it with full strength together.

Anala 31-01-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
The world as you know it is a very personal experience. You can choose to concentrate on the negative, or concentrate on making the positive stronger. There's a lot one person can do to make the world a better place.

It disappoints me when i hear some speak negatively; sure we all know there are bad things and some are in decline, but there are also good things and more that could turn at any moment.

To abandon hope and dwell on the negative doesn't help anyone. Be a part of the light that dispels the darkness.

What i see is that the children of today are a lot more free and open, they are rejecting rasism and stereotypes, they're far more educated just due to the nature of our current age. I see a lot of positive trends here and i'll stand beside them and support them rather than lament what is dying and decaying.

What else should we do but help to make the future brighter. Don't ignore the bad, but don't let your mood be destroyed by negative propaganda either.

Even if hope is an illusion, improve the quality of life for those around you. Spread joy and kindness, not doom, and if everyone did that, then who cares what happens, we'll face it with full strength together.

I agree. I think we are all light workers in our own way. Free will allows us to choose “which wolf to feed; hope or dispair.” I choose hope.

Moon Willow 31-01-2019 10:51 PM

Everything changes, in nature nothing ever stays still or it would stagnate. So for me, it's about moving in the direction that brings the most love and joy to my world. Keeping a positive outlook and doing the best we can in each moment is how I feel that I can make a difference and bring about a beautiful future. While I feel some big changes coming up on a global scale it comes with a lot of excitement, wonderment and opportunity. For the times that maybe get a bit bumpy, it's about getting the 'tools' now so you are ready to deal with whatever comes your way. Love & light.

janielee 01-02-2019 04:20 AM

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3857

taurus 01-02-2019 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Bear

Well said Spirit Bear, I like your mentality.

Choose to see goodness and you will attract more goodness to be seen.

explorer007 01-02-2019 10:35 AM

do you ask for healing on your journey? it does seem like lightworker's take quite a beating especially if your quite new to it. im getting the thought form of its very draining on your energy levels and like where you discover new info's it's like you are in shock as you won't learn this at school or history or through your upbringing with family or friends, it's like you may need a moment to recover from it. i have no path at the moment, im just a truth seeker searching for the bigger picture and it feels like a memory, a forgotten memory hard to find and it's like deep within you know something but not quite sure what it is yeah.