Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Looking for other Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90135)

GuidingLight93 24-08-2015 07:30 PM

Looking for other Angels

hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

Astro 24-08-2015 08:41 PM

Hello there,
I see the 'Earth Angel' term as an umbrella term for those that feel they're a Starseed, Indigo, etc. Those who are here to usher in the Age of Aquarius.
The feeling of loneliness is par for the course I believe.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know that you're an Angel?

GuidingLight93 25-08-2015 12:33 AM

its fine, I had always felt lost, always knew i was different. I kind of searched the internet for answers which brought me here, eventually I receieved a reading from someone here that awoke feels and memories, that made me feel for the very first time, complete. After the moment i realized who i was everything that had happened to me in life made sense. I also kind of just felt it, if that makes any sense

Astro 25-08-2015 01:22 PM

I see, thank you. Yes, feeling things out makes sense to me, it's something that has helped to develop a sense of intuition.

GuidingLight93 25-08-2015 11:50 PM

yes it has helped me as well, i feel i can finally trust myself

kvsouth1111 27-08-2015 07:41 AM

Since i've never felt at home here, could this be a sign that I am ordo you just know? I can't wait to return. I know my purpose is healing, which is a God given gift I've been able to do that I love so much. And teaching. But anglel?
The Good Lord Knows I havent been one all my life!

GuidingLight93 27-08-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Since i've never felt at home here, could this be a sign that I am ordo you just know? I can't wait to return. I know my purpose is healing, which is a God given gift I've been able to do that I love so much. And teaching. But anglel?
The Good Lord Knows I havent been one all my life!

neither have i, i have for many years felt different than humans, even going to the point of not considering myself human, now i use the phrase "human in body alone". What i believe now is that everything that happens in life is meant to lead us to our destiny. Maybe by looking at this thread you have started down a path of self discovery. I can't wait to return home as well but there is work that must be done here, that is why we are here, I believe I volunteered, to come here I don't remember why though. That is a very good purpose. i have a question for you, what do you feel inside? What does your intution tell you? who we were does not reflect on who we will become, though one may have a shadowed pass does not reflect on their gleaming future. i have read that angels have a hard time adjusting to being human, just a thought haha.

Rah nam 28-08-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
neither have i, i have for many years felt different than humans, even going to the point of not considering myself human, now i use the phrase "human in body alone". What i believe now is that everything that happens in life is meant to lead us to our destiny. Maybe by looking at this thread you have started down a path of self discovery. I can't wait to return home as well but there is work that must be done here, that is why we are here, I believe I volunteered, to come here I don't remember why though. That is a very good purpose. i have a question for you, what do you feel inside? What does your intution tell you? who we were does not reflect on who we will become, though one may have a shadowed pass does not reflect on their gleaming future. i have read that angels have a hard time adjusting to being human, just a thought haha.

No one on this planet is just human, some just have been here longer then others. Almost all (with the exception of app. 0.2 -0.3 %) have a soul connection. The question is, how did the spirit connected to a particular soul come into existence. Most would come from an, what I would call an oversoul, or through the realm of the Fae, the angelic realm, or a Monadic system. And there are other possibilities. I will not way in what anyone is, or what their origins are. It should not be to difficult to find out, once we made connections with our higher self or divine self.
Finding our true self always will lead trough the higher self, often a divine self if we came from a higher realm.

GalTrav 28-08-2015 07:01 AM

Just a word of caution. Be careful what you wish for. You might just come across an angel alright, but ... "a fallen one" ... They do exist and walk amongst us. I had an encounter with one a few months ago. No wonder when I first saw her, I knew something was just not right ...

GuidingLight93 28-08-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalTrav
Just a word of caution. Be careful what you wish for. You might just come across an angel alright, but ... "a fallen one" ... They do exist and walk amongst us. I had an encounter with one a few months ago. No wonder when I first saw her, I knew something was just not right ...

thank you for your word of caution. I will keep that in mind