Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Wishing For A Detached House (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121999)

Serenity69 15-04-2018 08:51 AM

Wishing For A Detached House

I Wish For A Detached House, Children And A Girlfriend

I Met This Georgeous Woman In River Island

She Was 8 Foot Tall

Serenity69 26-04-2018 03:18 PM

I Want A Nice 3 Bedroom Detached House

guthrio 26-04-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity69

Serenity69,

I don't know if you have ever seen either of these references, below, but I think you'll be very glad you did.

The 1st one is a story relayed by philosopher Neville Goddard about how a lady actually found EXACTLY the home she wanted, to her PRECISE specifications, by using a very interesting method to harness the power of her "sleeping self". Pay special attention to how she did it, but more importantly, how YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

The 2nd reference contains one of the clearest examples of guidance on manifesting desires that I've encountered. Here's an example of that clear guidance that you may find extremely helpful as well.

When you "pray" for something, you do not need to pray to get something you do not already have, since it's already right there in front of you. Instead, you are actually praying to be able to see that you actually already have it. Because.....when you can see that you already have it, then your vibration frequency-matches the vibration of that which you desire. And once you frequency-match with that which you desire, then it has to manifest in your reality! Everything is energy. You can not help but then get that reality, because that's the physics of how the universe works. When you match-frequencies with what you desire, you will then see that it has always been "right here", just waiting for you to notice it and start enjoying it.

Hope this information helps you achieve ALL you seek to do.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=24

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Sir Neil 24-03-2022 09:53 AM

Visualise it, as if you are looking at it ‘from behind your own eyes,’ so to speak. Do this every day and mark off the days on a calendar. As you do this, the visualisations will become more and more detailed and that puts energy out into the ether. If you are consistent, you will then attract paths to your dream home (synchronicities) and if you follow them, the home will be yours.

Miss Hepburn 24-03-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Visualise it, as if you are looking at it ‘from behind your own eyes,’ so to speak. Do this every day...

This sure is better than ''wishing''. :smile:

Sir Neil 28-03-2022 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This sure is better than ''wishing''. :smile:

Thank you. Wishing is a thought form which means that you don’t have it yet. Visualising is a thought form which says that you do have what you desire. Your mind can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined, it just works with the energy you put out into the Universe, even if the desired-for things hasn’t manifested YET. It accepts the picture and image as something which is real, and the more you do it, the more it accepts this ‘realness.’

lostsoul13 02-04-2022 08:37 PM

I’m wishing for a mansion for me and my children and twin flame - it needs like 60 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms lol I know it’s in my future: I am excited for it, abundance for it gratitude for it- I keep affirming—- I know LOA will grant it to us{so we can all be together} not separated like for so long we were; through reincarnation or society… laws are laws: and the magnitude or magnetic pull we feel for it will grant it sooner than later!!!

Great thread!

guthrio 03-04-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I’m wishing for a mansion for me and my children and twin flame - it needs like 60 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms lol I know it’s in my future: I am excited for it, abundance for it gratitude for it- I keep affirming—- I know LOA will grant it to us{so we can all be together} not separated like for so long we were; through reincarnation or society… laws are laws: and the magnitude or magnetic pull we feel for it will grant it sooner than later!!!

Great thread!

Hi Lostsoul,

I'm looking forward to the post where you tell us, with "lol" how much you enjoy waking up in it every morning and living in it everyday from now on...

..... just as the lady did in Neville Goddard's story (see reference I provided above), by seeing herself sleeping in her new home imaginatively!!

Although I am no longer living in the home I reference below, ( the owner needed to sell it) this is how I did it, so similarly to how Neville described the process...

Btw here's a way to look at the process from your unusual signature reference. "Vampire speed" is not about "getting there", it's about already being there!

Reference:https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=147

lostsoul13 03-04-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Lostsoul,

I'm looking forward to the post where you tell us, with "lol" how much you enjoy waking up in it every morning and living in it everyday from now on...

Btw here's a way to look at the process from your unusual signature reference. "Vampire speed" is not about "getting there", it's about already being there!

Here’s my LOL

Haha; I see us half asleep there also and we take family meals, brush our teeth- get changed: usual things you would do in a house-big that magnitude im also counting my stacks of money as googolplex haha!!! I was born a googolplex—- I can manifest anything I desire—- including gold and diamonds!!!

That vampire speed it has gotten there- at least the promotion of it is? Hahah will keep it in mind!!

guthrio 03-04-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Here’s my LOL

Haha; I see us half asleep there also and we take family meals, brush our teeth- get changed: usual things you would do in a house-big that magnitude im also counting my stacks of money as googolplex haha!!! I was born a googolplex—- I can manifest anything I desire—- including gold and diamonds!!!

That vampire speed it has gotten there- at least the promotion of it is? Hahah will keep it in mind!!

.... now you're talkin'!! You're already there! Enjoy being there 😀