Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I disappeared for 2 hours when I was five... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56417)

Lux123 07-09-2013 07:54 AM

I disappeared for 2 hours when I was five...

When I was five I had been really naughty and as a consequence was sent to my room. The curtains where drawn, I remember getting tease and eventually falling asleep. When I woke up some time later, I looked out of the window and a police car was outside. I went downstairs and the relief on my parents face was unbelievable. Apparently when they had come up to check on me I was upstairs, they had gone outside and then called the police.

The police had turned beds upside down, checked the cupboards and the loft. They had just radioed out a missing person report.

My parents wanted an explanation, I said I was in my room the whole time. To this day the incident is still a complete mystery....

Lux123 07-09-2013 07:58 AM

Reminds me of another time I went to bed when I was about 8. My father closed the door and said goodnight, and a few seconds later the door was opened and I was told to get ready for school. Perhaps I did go to bed, but it all happened so quickly I was very confused.

primrose 09-09-2013 05:51 AM

Those are strange occurences, no wonder you were confused. Were you the only family member this happened to? Were those two the only times? I'd be interested to hear how this is explained.

desert rat 09-09-2013 04:19 PM

Maby you were abducted by aliens . You might have some one regress you back to see .

LillyMoon 12-09-2013 10:53 AM

I have no heard of it before. My first thought was astral projection or etheric projection, but then again you could of been day dreaming.

Lux123 13-09-2013 09:59 PM

I could have been day dreaming, I was only young. Still confuses e to this day!

desert rat 25-09-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lux123
I could have been day dreaming, I was only young. Still confuses e to this day!

Do your parents remember the event ? Is there any thing on file with the police ? A 911 call , ect ?

Abanana 01-10-2013 05:13 AM

You weren't sleep walking right? My next guess would be the alien thing someone suggested. Maybe they had to "borrow" you for a little while. And erase your memory of it happening

nephesh 07-10-2013 05:06 PM

That is interesting. I'd ask your folks if they recall this. I'd think parents calling the police because their child is missing is not something one would forget.

Boson 15-11-2013 03:58 PM

Hello Lux123,

I tried to get an answer for you in meditation. I saw vision of being inside a spaceship. It was in a room like in the commander's room or something
with lots of instruments. I particularly saw a big round red button that someone pushed. So perhaps you were transported onto a ship?

Boson