Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is the twin flame divine mission? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118292)

IsabelSeyler 09-11-2017 10:57 AM

What is the twin flame divine mission?

I saw a lot of quorons and other people claiming to be twins currently in separation say that reunion with twin leads to increase in universal vibration and leads the truth back to the masses.

I do not understand this theory at all. Just because two people come together after a long time of being separated, how does this raise the universal vibration?
This union only benefits the two. So if twins are actually different from the rest and their union is beneficial for the world then how does a marriage or relationship do any good for the universe?

Unless the twins are active participants for bettering the society like wanting to help humans and animals and do something good for the society together, how can the universal vibration raise?

KaH29 09-11-2017 11:14 AM

I think I am here to subtly remind the people I encounter that they have a soul and are truly divine. As for my twin directly, I believe I am here assist her soul song and to make sure she never stops singing it. Be love.

FairyCrystal 09-11-2017 12:32 PM

When TFs come together you get some form of 'explosion' of a very high vibrational energy, one of pure love and happiness of having found each other again, after a great many lifetimes. It is quite the celebration to reunite with the other half of you. This is something that is not 3D, where it is also joyful when two people come together in love. TFs is truly on a higher soul level. Not coming together with another soul, but the other half of your soul. So this is not on 3D level.

The TFs feel this ecstatic joy and happiness AND they radiate it out wherever they go. Provided the union remains happy of course. Many get bogged down because they still have issues to work through. Then you don't really radiate happiness of course. But I'm taking the ideal situation here, which is what is required to get to the mission you ask about.
Back to the story... it is said that people around the TF / TF couple feel better and more positive. Why? Because they also get touched by this high vibration of love and happiness that radiates out from the TFs.
This in short is the mission: to help lift other people up to a similar or the same high vibration of love. So that more people can feel happier, are able to have great relationships (not co-dependent ones), and also begin to radiate out positiveness = a higher vibration.
The whole idea of ascension of our species, our planet and everything on it, is to get the whole lot on a higher vibrational level.
TFs help to instigate this, to accelerate it too. That is the mission.

How TFs do this may vary. But simply being together and radiating that love in itself is part of it. But it would take a long long time to get many people to awaken that way. Since TFs typically are people who have come quite far on their (soul) path, they will also have strong desires to actively do something to help people, or the planet.
How this manifest varies greatly. Some may do volunteer work to help the homeless, others may want to become school teachers so they can contribute to help change education of youngsters into a more love-based method. (as it is it is very masculine energy based -> results, good grades, getting a career etc. The love-based, more feminine way would be to look at the pupil and their (emotional) needs from a human perspective.)
Oftentimes a TF couple has similar goals of how they want to do this.
By doing this, the process has already sped up tremendously.

Then there is another way that helps this process go even faster. TFs are connected. Like we all are to be honest, but TF connections are closer. Like you are connected to your niece, but your mother is closer to you. Sort of like that.
So if 1 TF couple finds love, happiness etc, it will also affect other TFs / couples. They energetically support each other, help maintain the high vibration, maybe get even higher in vibration, and from that collective field of TF energy it is far easier to touch many other people and help them to awaken as well.

I guess you can compare it by instigating movement by pushing from the bottom or by attracting it to you from the top. Both would work, just that one is a helluvalot easier. When you attract them from the top, you get the people who are (about to be) ready. THat way the group who can attract others will grow, meaning your reach increases, which speeds up the ascension process tremendously.
If you'd push from the bottom to get things to move, you'd have to push up everyone, even the ones who are totally resistant. Very hard work. Exhausting.

Hope this resonates for you and makes it a bit clearer?

IsabelSeyler 09-11-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When TFs come together you get some form of 'explosion' of a very high vibrational energy, one of pure love and happiness of having found each other again, after a great many lifetimes. It is quite the celebration to reunite with the other half of you. This is something that is not 3D, where it is also joyful when two people come together in love. TFs is truly on a higher soul level. Not coming together with another soul, but the other half of your soul. So this is not on 3D level.

The TFs feel this ecstatic joy and happiness AND they radiate it out wherever they go. Provided the union remains happy of course. Many get bogged down because they still have issues to work through. Then you don't really radiate happiness of course. But I'm taking the ideal situation here, which is what is required to get to the mission you ask about.
Back to the story... it is said that people around the TF / TF couple feel better and more positive. Why? Because they also get touched by this high vibration of love and happiness that radiates out from the TFs.
This in short is the mission: to help lift other people up to a similar or the same high vibration of love. So that more people can feel happier, are able to have great relationships (not co-dependent ones), and also begin to radiate out positiveness = a higher vibration.
The whole idea of ascension of our species, our planet and everything on it, is to get the whole lot on a higher vibrational level.

How TFs do this may vary. But simply being together and radiating that love in itself is part of it. But it would take a long long time to get many people to awaken that way. Since TFs typically are people who have come quite far on their (soul) path, they will also have strong desires to actively do something to help people, or the planet.
How this manifest varies greatly. Some may do volunteer work to help the homeless, others may want to become school teachers so they can contribute to help change education of youngsters into a more love-based method. (as it is it is very masculine energy based -> results, good grades, getting a career etc. The love-based, more feminine way would be to look at the pupil and their (emotional) needs from a human perspective.)

Then there is another way that helps this process go even faster. TFs are connected. Like we all are to be honest, but TF connections are closer. Like you are connected to your niece, but your mother is closer to you. Sort of like that.
So if 1 TF couple finds love, happiness etc, it will also affect other TFs / couples. They energetically support each other, help maintain the high vibration, maybe get even higher in vibration, and from that collective field of TF energy it is far easier to touch many other people and help them to awaken as well.

I guess you can compare it by instigating movement by pushing from the bottom or by attracting it to you from the top. Both would work, just that one is a helluvalot easier. When you attract them from the top, you get the people who are (about to be) ready. THat way the group who can attract others will grow, meaning your reach increases, which speeds up the ascension process tremendously.
If you'd push from the bottom to get things to move, you'd have to push up everyone, even the ones who are totally resistant. Very hard work. Exhausting.

Thanks. This is informative. I was asking because though I dont like to label, the person I have talked about here but was moved away from is very much into human rights while I am into animal rights so I was thinking if the divine mission is mentioned, shouldnt it mean some sort of work for the society. I was not sure how just coming together can do anything. Its obviously very fulfilling and a moment of great happiness to reunite with the other half.

FairyCrystal 09-11-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Thanks. This is informative. I was asking because though I dont like to label, the person I have talked about here but was moved away from is very much into human rights while I am into animal rights so I was thinking if the divine mission is mentioned, shouldnt it mean some sort of work for the society. I was not sure how just coming together can do anything. Its obviously very fulfilling and a moment of great happiness to reunite with the other half.

You don't have to do exactly the same thing.
For me it's about women, the collective of feminine energy, helping women to become more empowered in divine feminine energy. Which comes down to loving self more, becoming soft and vulnerable on the outside yet strong on the inside.

My TF has a craving to work with teenagers (he is a teacher) and brings upliftment that way. Supporting and helping to instigate a new way of teaching that isn't just about results but about them getting to results that match them and make them happy, that nourish who they are as a human being.

Common denominator is wanting to help ppl get in feminine energy (which is the human, personal aspect, not about become like a woman, lol)

LunaBlue 09-11-2017 02:40 PM

To share love and energy with those about us when we are separated. To enhance our personal lives. To support each other on the TF journey together or apart. Apart is NOT apart. TFs are soul bound. To love and encourage. To allow those who are drawn to us receive what they need through the TF bond that overspills into every part of life.

unicorn68 09-11-2017 03:16 PM

from a personal level i run the internet in the village.also give others the gift of satellite internet(communication) and satellite tv-peeps still want their goggle boxes right now.my twin recently did her paramedic training and so she helps out in that way.the money is a by product of the serving we love to do.kinda thing.

Ariaecheflame 09-11-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaH29
I think I am here to subtly remind the people I encounter that they have a soul and are truly divine. As for my twin directly, I believe I am here assist her soul song and to make sure she never stops singing it. Be love.

That is truely beautiful and completely resonates with what I have experienced on this path.

One open heart connects to another and then another heart opens - it is a chain reaction...

Not so much the union which raises the frequency but the individual heart awakening and journey back to wholeness and our unique soul songs.

We all have our soul songs... and when we honour them - the universe is happy.

unicorn68 09-11-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaH29

and in that mutual assistance you are both raising your vibrations in harmony and raising the collective vibration of the planet and universe.which gives rise to more and more souls awakening from their deep sleeps in order to join the dance.that i believe is our purpose RIGHT NOW.and as we continue to rise we become more and more MAGICAL

Akira 09-11-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

I saw a lot of quorons and other people claiming to be twins currently in separation say that reunion with twin leads to increase in universal vibration and leads the truth back to the masses.

I do not understand this theory at all. Just because two people come together after a long time of being separated, how does this raise the universal vibration?
This union only benefits the two. So if twins are actually different from the rest and their union is beneficial for the world then how does a marriage or relationship do any good for the universe?

Unless the twins are active participants for bettering the society like wanting to help humans and animals and do something good for the society together, how can the universal vibration raise?

Twins being together in union raises the consciousness of the world because they work on all their baggage. They clear and purge it.

It is not just twins, lightworkers are doing this now too. In fact anyone whether they are with their twin or not will be contributing to this collective upliftment, if they are working on themselves spiritually and raising their vibration.

The difference with twins is that their mission is blueprinted and yes just being together is beneficial to the world. The reason this works is because they are raising their vibrational level. Once they are together this raised vibration is everything. We create what we are through the linking of this type of energy.

The whole vibration alignment that twins need to get to creates a shift on the planet. This is energy again, it goes out into the world and affects everything that it touches. This type of alignment over time works because it is linked to love and it can change the collective patterning of the world that we live in.

Don't get me wrong this is a timely thing and each twin pairing has their specifics. We are placed where we are for a reason and although the initial task is for the twins to unite. Once they do unite the energy and their blueprint is the ultimate goal.

So the answer is that twins tuning into peace and learning to love is the glue that helps to raise the vibration. Some, but not all do also have divine missions that include helping animals, people etc. In fact many twins are born healers it is just in their make up to want to help others to find the best part of themselves.

Whatever that may be.

unicorn68 10-11-2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira
Twins being together in union raises the consciousness of the world because they work on all their baggage. They clear and purge it.

It is not just twins, lightworkers are doing this now too. In fact anyone whether they are with their twin or not will be contributing to this collective upliftment, if they are working on themselves spiritually and raising their vibration.

The difference with twins is that their mission is blueprinted and yes just being together is beneficial to the world. The reason this works is because they are raising their vibrational level. Once they are together this raised vibration is everything. We create what we are through the linking of this type of energy.

The whole vibration alignment that twins need to get to creates a shift on the planet. This is energy again, it goes out into the world and affects everything that it touches. This type of alignment over time works because it is linked to love and it can change the collective patterning of the world that we live in.

Don't get me wrong this is a timely thing and each twin pairing has their specifics. We are placed where we are for a reason and although the initial task is for the twins to unite. Once they do unite the energy and their blueprint is the ultimate goal.

So the answer is that twins tuning into peace and learning to love is the glue that helps to raise the vibration. Some, but not all do also have divine missions that include helping animals, people etc. In fact many twins are born healers it is just in their make up to want to help others to find the best part of themselves.

Whatever that may be.

couldnt agree more.1 thing to add is that twin flames invariably form a yin yang type pattern while they are still developing on an individial level.dont forget that i ching teaches that everything is in motion,nothing is in stagnation,and as each twin learns to love themselves and deal with the 'baggage' and become,so in theory the yin yang dissipates.this takes time.

KaH29 10-11-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emeraldheart
That is truely beautiful and completely resonates with what I have experienced on this path.

One open heart connects to another and then another heart opens - it is a chain reaction...

Not so much the union which raises the frequency but the individual heart awakening and journey back to wholeness and our unique soul songs.

We all have our soul songs... and when we honour them - the universe is happy.

Thank you Emerald. I am a long time lurker and have resonated with your writings.

Lorelyen 10-11-2017 08:31 AM

Mission?

Oh dear me, no, surely. A bunch of missionaries emerging?

Are you all about to take off, proselyting away, converting us who don't even recognise a twin-flicker let alone flame down here on our zero-D world, to your new religion?

And what happens when the contention starts? I've seen so many varieties of twin-flamery here that it's already breaking into sects. (I'm no sects-maniac be assured but it rather obviously stares one in the face.)

What of us born with souls intact? Those among us who are responsible for our individual development? Those who want love and enjoining without mirrors, without someone else sparking us like some battery-powered fire-lighter?

Or are we now "the other side" - potentially punishable as heretics?

IsabelSeyler 10-11-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Mission?

Oh dear me, no, surely. A bunch of missionaries emerging?

Are you all about to take off, proselyting away, converting us who don't even recognise a twin-flicker let alone flame down here on our zero-D world to your new religion?

And what happens when the contention starts? I've seen so many varieties of twin-flamery here that it's already breaking into sects. (I'm no sects-maniac be assured but it rather obviously stares one in the face.)

What of us born with souls intact? Those among us who are responsible for our individual development? Those who want love and enjoining without mirrors, without someone else sparking us like some battery-powered fire-lighter?

Or are we now "the other side" - potentially punishable as heretics?

Its a bit dodgy tbh. You dont believe in them? And can u pls check your inbox i sent a message

Lorelyen 10-11-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Its a bit dodgy tbh. You dont believe in them? And can u pls check your inbox i sent a message

Yes, I just noticed. Please forgive my seeming negligence. I should get the habit of looking at the PM notifier at the top, something I'm lacking. It's been fairly chaotic and I really should be organising work over these days, not being here!

Well, believe or not, I'm suspicious of missionaries! Their aim is to convert rather than point to signposts on the paths to help someone find their own way!
My parents tell me about the 1960s when people were encouraged to "drop out" (I think the term was) and young as they were, they suddenly found themselves without the means to survive too easily (down here in three-D, LOL). Not quite the same but when you read here of some of the problems this faith causes you wonder who's going to be left out on a limb.

Only a few people were born with incomplete souls.
:smile:

FairyCrystal 10-11-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, I just noticed. Please forgive my seeming negligence. I should get the habit of looking at the PM notifier at the top, something I'm lacking. It's been fairly chaotic and I really should be organising work over these days, not being here!

Well, believe or not, I'm suspicious of missionaries! Their aim is to convert rather than point to signposts on the paths to help someone find their own way!
My parents tell me about the 1960s when people were encouraged to "drop out" (I think the term was) and young as they were, they suddenly found themselves without the means to survive too easily (down here in three-D, LOL). Not quite the same but when you read here of some of the problems this faith causes you wonder who's going to be left out on a limb.

Only a few people were born with incomplete souls.
:smile:

Interesting comparison. And in a way indeed similar. I'm assuming you're talking about school. I'm not sure if we had the same thing over here back then. But think of the changes in society this tendency must have instigated! Dire needed changes. People had been in a rut of doing the right thing and prim and proper for yonks and the 60s were so important to steer things in another direction. The direction of the individual as opposed to following in the footsteps of parents without questioning if that was the right choice for you. Following rules of society and church without the freedom to think if their convictions matched yours.
I believe youngsters and/or schools are the best for stirring up societal, large scale changes. Because people are concerned about their offspring. No one listens to adults complaining at the work floor. No one gives a sh**. But when it comes to our kids... Then everyone gets concerned and starts to think "What can we do to change this? How can we get them interesting in studying again?"
They try to get them back into the existing mould only to find out it doesn't work. In the end the mould gets adjusted to suit the youngsters. That's how we get change, and growth.

So if in the 60s you suddenly had large groups of young adults without a means to make a proper living. Yes, that must have stirred up things real good! I'm certain it brought about a lot of change for the better (in the long run).

Ariaecheflame 10-11-2017 12:29 PM

Lol... this mission talk... reminds me of my cult - hood days from childhood.

Ariaecheflame 10-11-2017 12:53 PM

I feel like an overlooked part of mission besides template clearing and transmuting the cr.ap is to simply love ourselves and others just as we are...

Religion stuffs alot of messages up... one being that we are perfectly lovable imperfect beings.

Akira 10-11-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicorn68
couldnt agree more.1 thing to add is that twin flames invariably form a yin yang type pattern while they are still developing on an individial level.dont forget that i ching teaches that everything is in motion,nothing is in stagnation,and as each twin learns to love themselves and deal with the 'baggage' and become,so in theory the yin yang dissipates.this takes time.

I like the way that you have put this and yes it's the way it is. Could have used this to describe something else that I mentioned on another thread. Only just noticed it though.

unicorn68 10-11-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira
I like the way that you have put this and yes it's the way it is. Could have used this to describe something else that I mentioned on another thread. Only just noticed it though.

who me?what the hell do i know lol

Aldous 11-11-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicorn68
and in that mutual assistance you are both raising your vibrations in harmony and raising the collective vibration of the planet and universe.which gives rise to more and more souls awakening from their deep sleeps in order to join the dance.that i believe is our purpose RIGHT NOW.and as we continue to rise we become more and more MAGICAL

Have you ever read this book?

unicorn68 11-11-2017 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldous
Have you ever read this book?

no.ill order it now

BlueCat 11-11-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Well said!I think in my case it's more a lone mission not together with TF, i have opened (thanks to music and some musicians) to help the planet and people in general or at least do small steps to make it a better place, i don't need to create a charity or something, just respecting animals and people would be fine or see how animals rights are connected to human ones :smile: .