Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Raising Your Energy Vibrations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130482)

one-light 24-07-2019 01:32 PM

ThatMan we need to work on raising your energy vibrations - I have read so many times when someone is spiritually inclined attracts spirit - and energy vibrations are low the two don't go together attracts the wrong type of spirit you're looking for 'open door' - so just for a day or two research energy vibrations 'proper research' and we'll work on it between us and get your energy up fast.

one-light 24-07-2019 01:42 PM

I wrote this twice don't know where the other one went lol.

one-light 24-07-2019 01:43 PM

Removed...

ThatMan 24-07-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
ThatMan we need to work on raising your energy vibrations - I have read so many times when someone is spiritually inclined attracts spirit - and energy vibrations are low the two don't go together attracts the wrong type of spirit you're looking for 'open door' - so just for a day or two research energy vibrations 'proper research' and we'll work on it between us and get your energy up fast.

I feel like I can use 10% of my energy and if I try to go over this limit, I feel overwhelmed, I feel instable, I feel sick, I feel a blockage I tried so so many things, nothing works... coffee is not working, meditation is not working, fasting is not working.Sure, I will research this field and see if I feel better and then I am going to talk with you to learn more.

By the way, you are 66? I am almost 24.

one-light 24-07-2019 01:44 PM

one-light 24-07-2019 01:47 PM

sorry so many posts went onto a new page and I didn't know lol - maybe someone can tidy it up for us in the office.

one-light 24-07-2019 02:16 PM

So just very quickly to go over some main points to raise energy vibrations so we connect to high vibrational spirits...

Lower screen brightness, eyes will adjust, smile, breathe, be with nature hug or put your back to that tree its high in energy - think good thoughts, replace fear with love - avoid words like 'no worries' low energy words they are in fashion here in the UK, if you hear those words smile breathe, walk away - words/thoughts carry power. hug your dog or cat, high vibrational energy as feet always touch the ground. Take several rests during the day, clear your mind of troublesome thoughts for 5/10 mins, think of eating your favorite food over and over like cherry pie and cream, then focus say ok lets get on with it and find some good little jobs to do, keep busy and focus on jobs not thoughts. Doing dishes and gardening is good, when doing them just think what you're doing clear 'mental chatter' gives the mind a rest so you get 'stronger'.

one-light 24-07-2019 02:41 PM

Just a couple of other things that can make a difference immediately today! root out or buy two nice magazines with your favorite actor/singer pics on, not sexy pics attractive with nice big smile - display them open in two rooms, no more, then when passing smile back its powerful vibrational energy to your system mind'body'spirit - also flowers are good buy some, and a photo or more of family here now or departed and smile back, and flowers go buy some for a vase, I'll write more as it comes to me - good luck and feel better fast, then you will know vibrations are increasing...

thespiritual1 24-07-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks ThatMan shall we see what others say... surely it can't be left open with no other comments added after 2 visions, someone here will have something to add on it. I believe Aknaton who messaged me on the Metatron post, and I know what I saw and so do you, so we'll see what others here say.

thespiritual1 - yes I have lots to say on energy and thanks for your reply - just quickly comes to my mind - you get tired, headaches and low on energy lots of ideas here, but I just want to say something important - just be sure you're not using any device that has a battery enclosed and is on charge when using it, or anywhere near you whilst on charge, and also if you are using an old phone and the battery is weak get it changed for a new battery immediately, like today... We need people like you strong so we can all help others...

i use a smartphone. it is mostly charging. Even right now it is charging.

thespiritual1 24-07-2019 03:15 PM

Does the electricity in my cellphone negatively effects my spiritual energy?