Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Fluoride and the pineal gland (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120161)

b3N0m 22-01-2018 07:47 AM

Fluoride and the pineal gland

I have read and seen videos recently explaining how the fluoride in our water and toothpaste is calcifying out pineal gland and thus making it much harder to open our third eye chakra. I've also heard that it can hinder our ability to Astral project. Now I've used fluoridated toothpaste my whole life. But I don't drink town water I have tank water which we collect from the rain in our own water tanks. Anyway, some people say the government is trying to stop us from accessing our true spiritual selves and that hurler was the first to try this. Do you think that this is true?
Also I have been trying to Astral project recently and while I've been making progress I've still not had a full on astral projection. But I have lucid dreamed, had vibrations and sleep paralysis and hypnagogic images. I have had out of body experiences before but not intentionally. Do you think that the fluoride is harming our pineal gland and our spiritual selves?

John32241 22-01-2018 01:16 PM

Hello,

Actually it is what you think which has the Greatest Influence on your life.

if you think fluoride is harming you, it will. If you think it is not a factor at all, it will not be a factor at all. The key being your choice of thinking.

The government, the dark forces in any aspect of life, not just government has lost control of the minds of humanity. People are Starting to take back control of their lives. Yet that slave mind set is still firmly in place for many of us. How you choose to deal with these things will influence future generations.

I am a big fan of mind over matter. AP is just one aspect of that. I encourage using your imagination, inclinations, and intuition instead of pushing the intellect to allow you to accomplish these things you want to do.

Practice patience, composure, and kindness towards self. That will relax you enough to allow quicker success with AP or any other mind related goal.

John

Lorelyen 22-01-2018 01:59 PM

I don't think there's an active policy to tame us down with fluoridated water. But it's a fact that calcification will ruin the function of the pineal on imagination, visualisation, hence creativity and spirituality.

Obviously I can't verify it personally as I only briefly used fluoride toothpaste while dealing with another health issue but the medical and anecdotal evidence adds up.

They've started fluoridating water in parts of the UK, thankfully not mine - the reaction was horror, less about fluoridation than the thin end of a very nasty wedge: enforced medication which is otherwise illegal in the UK outside the mental asylums.

Even so, I filter the water I drink as I don't want chlorine either. Fluorine and Chlorine are poisons. No one knows what safe levels are. The bent political logic that "because there's no scientific evidence that it does harm it's therefore perfectly safe!" is obviously nonsense.

Badcopyinc 22-01-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Actually it is what you think which has the Greatest Influence on your life.

if you think fluoride is harming you, it will. If you think it is not a factor at all, it will not be a factor at all. The key being your choice of thinking.

Words to live by!

Whether you think you can or you cant, You're right.

Lolly 22-01-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b3N0m
I have read and seen videos recently explaining how the fluoride in our water and toothpaste is calcifying out pineal gland and thus making it much harder to open our third eye chakra. I've also heard that it can hinder our ability to Astral project. Now I've used fluoridated toothpaste my whole life. But I don't drink town water I have tank water which we collect from the rain in our own water tanks. Anyway, some people say the government is trying to stop us from accessing our true spiritual selves and that hurler was the first to try this. Do you think that this is true?
Also I have been trying to Astral project recently and while I've been making progress I've still not had a full on astral projection. But I have lucid dreamed, had vibrations and sleep paralysis and hypnagogic images. I have had out of body experiences before but not intentionally. Do you think that the fluoride is harming our pineal gland and our spiritual selves?

I have a mouthful of amalgam (silver fillings) all at the back, top and bottom of my teeth and it was the done thing when I was a child. I also remember being at school and the teacher let us roll mercury around on our hands.

Similarly like yourself, I've read a lot about these toxins/poisons. Everything's contaminated in some way or other, even the air we breathe. I make a point of asking my creator to help me heal any parts of my body that aren't functioning properly and I do this everyday. Some things are beyond our control so I feel asking for help is the next best thing I can do.

headincloud 22-01-2018 11:27 PM

Most I assumed realise what's going on, the pineal gland is affected and the 3rd eye crystallises so the end result is lack of psychic development. We're at a transitional point in our evolution where a shift from the bible age to the new age is taking place and many are naturally hitting enlightenment, with this transition comes an understanding of the state of oneness or unity which is not conducive to war, slavery, money making or population control, it's potentially an unthinkable climate for those serving the forces of evil and most would be horrified by who they are but they will fall in time, this will come to pass as has everything else written in the scriptures.

What would happen to the world if we all developed psychically?

Lorelyen 23-01-2018 09:02 AM

....double post on edit.

Lorelyen 23-01-2018 09:02 AM

No matter what - fluorine will calcify the pineal gland as I've already said. You can fudge around it all you like with spiritual mind over matter stuff, but it's still a fact - or as near as dammit a fact based on scientific evidence (i.e. observable by many observers). It's just part of the build up of this particular toxin in the body.

So if you continue taking in fluoride, get your third eye and creative stuff done while you still can.

Like many things, if the destruction isn't instant, people don't worry about it. A welder working without a mask will be blinded instantly. A machine shop worker whose hearing deteriorates over a decade won't bother to take precautions until it's too late. Same with toxins that build up over time. Fluorine intake falls into the latter. Once it's done you can't undo it.

Mind over matter is great if you're good at it, but I'd challenge whoever said that to bite on a cyanide capsule of touch some ricin - then get their minds to deal with it.

Universal.Vibe 23-01-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
So if you continue taking in fluoride, get your third eye and creative stuff done while you still can.

disclaimer (its all my opinion :D )

Fluoride is bad for you I don't disagree, if anything I had to go to the dentist way more often when I was using it regularly (now I just use it in a pinch).

However I don't think its scientifically proven that the pineal gland is the gate keeper for all creativity (according to science its a gland that helps regulate the circadian rhythm) if anything creativity can come from the most unexpected places its not bound like that.
Also whilst when it comes to spirituality there is ofc some overlap as energy is energy physical or metaphysical, primarily its not bound by the physical so the mind over matter approach does apply.

Lorelyen 24-01-2018 12:49 PM

Yes, it's difficult to prove because it acts over a period of time along with the difficulty of finding a measure of "creativity", plus you also need a control group which, given the requirements, is difficult.

There's been research on damage or dysfunction of the gland but its effect on visualisation / creativity rests mostly on anecdote and consensus. There are a few people about who've relied on visualisation (for creative stuff) and suffered failure of the pineal (a brain tumour can do it) and reported a loss of these faculties. You know me. When I was warned about fluoridation I accepted it was poison but the claimed effects? I had to delve into it a bit more....