Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Tugged to a Geographical Location (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120986)

aimtobe 25-02-2018 11:31 PM

Tugged to a Geographical Location

For those of you who notice a tug to a certain part of the globe (or another place beyond this Earth), I'm curious as to where that location is. If you would like to be more specific, please feel free to comment in this thread.

Clover 26-02-2018 02:00 AM

South America- Peru
Australia/New Zealand

All Ocean coasts, the tides call me.

OmonRa 26-02-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
All Ocean coasts, the tides call me.

Same here :D

I have several areas I'd like to travel to, but not necessarily live. Where I currently live, I have a very strong 'pull' to remain here. But I really would like to visit Asia (South Korea in particular, I was born there, adopted at 4 months old, and haven't been back), the Middle East/North Africa, and Central/South America.

EndoftheRoad 26-02-2018 02:56 AM

Australia/New Zealand

Nepal/India

Ireland/scotland

aimtobe 26-02-2018 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Australia/New Zealand

Nepal/India

Ireland/scotland

Mine also is in India, near the border of Nepal. Somewhere in Uttar Pradesh or Uttarakhand. I'm not sure what's there or what was there.

Shivani Devi 26-02-2018 03:09 AM

I'm always tugged to South-East Asia and Indonesia and basically because I have spent a lot of time there in my early life and most of my most profound and happiest experiences occurred there.

I'm also tugged to Mt. Kailash in Tibet and Japan - two places I have never been.

Offworld, a battle goes on between whether I'm a starseed from the Pleiades or from Betelgeuse and the jury still remains out on that one...but it's something I'll find out as time progresses, I feel.

Chrysalis 26-02-2018 03:54 AM

I feel a tug to Ireland.

As for off planet, I feel a tug to Sirius A.

ocean breeze 26-02-2018 09:59 AM

Africa always fascinated me. And it is an amazing place to explore.

Brazil and Seychelles Island have been on my mind for quite some time. I'd love to explore the beaches of La Digue and the Amazon Rainforest. That's my next journey. Within 3 years i will explore all the places i want to explore.

Clover 26-02-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Africa always fascinated me. And it is an amazing place to explore.

Brazil and Seychelles Island have been on my mind for quite some time. I'd love to explore the beaches of La Digue and the Amazon Rainforest. That's my next journey. Within 3 years i will explore all the places i want to explore.

I believe you!

I definitely have a cruise in the Amazon as a life goal. I want to see giant otters!

I think sometimes foods have a way of speaking to us, my absolute favorite cuisines to eat are Indian, Peruvian and Thai. So much love, diligence and time goes into making those foods too, they are much appreciated

aimtobe 26-02-2018 10:30 PM

My tug has also been to Antarctica, Ethiopia, and Egypt, but its always remained just one place. Actually, there still is a small tug (barely noticeable) to Antarctica and its not the same kind. I hope yall are talking about the same tug I am. It seems like yall are talking a lot about leisurely travel. Do any of yall feel like theres a mission or a purpose for going to your tugged location?