Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   trying to meet my spirit guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127123)

Dadspirit 28-12-2018 02:57 PM

trying to meet my spirit guides

Hi All,
I have used the youtube videos to practice meeting my spirit guides. Some videos are very intense and really interesting.After watching couple of times, one night I went to bed and checked the time on my alarm clock, it said 11:11. Would that be sign? I thought since I was thinking of them, it was really interesting. Now, I feel I can feel things before they happen. Not all the things, but some events. My biggest problem is that I have not SEEN any spirit guides, but I love really love to see them. Any suggestion will be great.

Yeshe 10-01-2019 07:46 PM

Yes I believe 11:11 could be a sign from your spirit guides, they will present themselves to you in the way that would make you most comfortable, whether its through numbers, or even a song. I would suggest that you start talking to them on a regular basis, tell them about your day, how you feel, ask them to help you see them and recognize them. Ask them to show you signs, and see what happens.

I hope this helps.

Akira 11-01-2019 01:07 PM

The 11:11 would be your guides talking to you. I agree with Yeshe get talking to your guides, connect to them and create a relationship over time you will know when they are talking to you.

At the end of the day, remember too that as a human sometimes our own thinking and doing can get in the way of us hearing them properly. I have been connecting and talking to my guides for years. They have such a subtle voice that sometimes I get confused about the messages.

They are laughing at me now saying that is because sometimes, I question too much even when I know the answer, even when I have heard what they say.

It is our concept apparently that makes it hard to hear them, they say that that they are there for us all the time and that when we release needing or wanting our connection will/can grow stronger.

I would recommend you do a gentle meditation to connect to your guides ask them if they can give you a name, form that you can recognise them from. Remember that they are of light and the form, name is just for you. Once you have this keep chatting, connecting and making them a part of your day.

They are always there for you... I like to say goodmorning and goodnight to mine - Enjoy they are your greatest support in this life ...

NoOne 14-01-2019 08:25 AM

In my experience, those recurring numbers, especially the ones with spiritual significance, such as 11, 33 and 44 are always a sign from the Spirit world. Note the dates that Yeshe and Akira replied to you, that isn't a coincidence either, it is typical of this sort of Synchronicity (10-01 and 11-01).

I think you are under the impression that you will be able to physically see them. In my own experience that is not the case, except in dreams and during Astral travel, but these are beings of energy (liquid light), completely invisible to our five senses and existing in higher-dimensional space, which is utterly unfathomable to us 3D primates, barely off the trees in evolutionary terms.

They do have the ability to reach into this reality though and even appear for brief visits, but you will experience them as a brilliant white light emanating love and benevolence. Our mind tries to create a 3D image of what they might look like, but it is largely based on our own prejudices and expectations. E.g., a Christian will likely see an angel, Jesus or the Holy Mother. A Hindu would probably see a blue dude with four arms, etc...

As I said, this is simply our mind's interpretation of an utterly bewildering and strange image. I do not believe that higher-dimensional beings have a physical form like we do, they are made up of some sort of coherent liquid light that makes up the higher-dimensional regions of our universe. Solid matter is only a feature of our 3d reality.

desiredaspiration 28-02-2019 11:18 PM

First, 11:11 is definitely a sign!

Have you tried a guided meditation specifically for meeting your spirit guides? I have found those videos to be extremely helpful.

Do not lose hope while you are exploring more ways to aid you in seeing your spirit guides

Namaste