Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I want to get out of my body (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115580)

Des39 31-07-2017 10:47 AM

I want to get out of my body

I want to get out of my body. I don't care if that would mean death to the physical form, or if I would be able to come back or not. I don't care if there is an afterlife or not. I just CANNOT STAND to be inside this body any longer. I wanna get out and don't know how. I have been trying meditations and spiritual work, but with no effect on getting out. I'm still stuck inside.

twinflamemale 31-07-2017 11:37 AM

You choose to come here. You just gotta figure out your life purpose, as hard as that sounds. Don't wish your life away.

TheDivineOne 31-07-2017 04:04 PM

I agree with twinflamemale. Do whatever means to be happy in the here and now. Look for distractions, practice having OBE's, like i'm doing now... as i too want to get out of mine.

Des39 31-07-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I agree with twinflamemale. Do whatever means to be happy in the here and now. Look for distractions, practice having OBE's, like i'm doing now... as i too want to get out of mine.

I tried to have OBEs, but with no particular success. And I wonder if it ever will be different. I am still in the stage of trying. And sometimes I am already tired of trying. Did you ever come close to having an OBE? Is there some technique that you could recommend?
Sometimes another try for OBE gives me some relief and hope that this time I will manage to go out, but other times (like now) I am tired of trying and seeing no progress. And I don't know for how long this 'no-progress' state will last. It is frustrating.

baro-san 31-07-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des39
I tried to have OBEs, but with no particular success. And I wonder if it ever will be different. I am still in the stage of trying. And sometimes I am already tired of trying. Did you ever come close to having an OBE? Is there some technique that you could recommend?
Sometimes another try for OBE gives me some relief and hope that this time I will manage to go out, but other times (like now) I am tired of trying and seeing no progress. And I don't know for how long this 'no-progress' state will last. It is frustrating.

I had my first OBE the week I finished William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel". It was my second OBE book after a very introductory one. I recommend it.

There are many great OBE resources, from which I would recommend the online postings of Frank Kepple.

Currently I use self-hypnosis for my non-physical interests and activities. OBEs just gave me enough proof to want to know more.

You need motivation to progress in OBE work, but sometimes excessive eagerness becomes on obstacle. Cool down and work on your progress purposefully!

Good luck!

Des39 31-07-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baro-san
I had my first OBE the week I finished William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel". It was my second OBE book after a very introductory one. I recommend it.
Thank you for the tip. I am gonna read it as well.

There are many great OBE resources, from which I would recommend the online postings of Frank Kepple.

Thank you for the tips. I am gonna read.

Quote:

Currently I use self-hypnosis for my non-physical interests and activities. OBEs just gave me enough proof to want to know more.

Can you say more about your OBE? How long it was? Did you fully recognize that you are out and even see your physical form? Was it totally a 'for-sure' feeling, nothing dream-like?

CrystalSong 31-07-2017 08:52 PM

Des39 Please do a search on my name in this forum. I've written extensively about going out-of-body. I do it regularly and am able to go where I desire and also take groups of people with me - for about an hour each setting. In fact upstairs in the Crystal Sanctum is a book where the group has recorded nearly a years worth of weekly OBE's to numerous places in the body, the chakra system, other planets and other NOW's (past and future)

You will find I've done several extensive write-ups in this forum on how I do it. Perhaps it will work for you as well.
It all begins with regular meditation. The skill set can be developed rather extensively far beyond what many people would imagine is possible.
Determination and repetition is key.
Blessings to you on your endeavor.

baro-san 31-07-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des39
Thank you for the tips. I am gonna read.

Can you say more about your OBE? How long it was? Did you fully recognize that you are out and even see your physical form? Was it totally a 'for-sure' feeling, nothing dream-like?

They were a few minutes long. I felt my body raising from the bed, moving in my bedroom, then through the all down on the stairs, and then on the first floor. I was fully conscious what's happening to me, obviously amazed and thrilled.

You'll see that there is no resemblance to dreaming. Everything is in more vivid colors than waking reality, and you think as when you're awake, just memories may be fuzzier. You can wish yourself around, or faraway. When you want to end it just think about yourself in the bed, and you'll be drawn instantaneously there.

Sometimes you lose clarity and stability while in an OBE, then you either wake up, or fall asleep. Be aware that occasionally you'll have false awakenings, you'll think that you really woke up, but actually you're in a lucid dream.

OBEs you entered directly from the waking state are clearer and more stable than when you wake up in a dream.

Des39 03-08-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Well, reading finished. And I'm still struggling inside my own body 24 hours a day...

lauterb 03-08-2017 04:21 PM

Dear Des39

What I feel from your post is that you are facing an atonement due to your reaction and not acceptance of the situation.
In general this means when a person did something very wrong and in order to repair it was forced to an situation that doesnot suit and causes a revolt.

Sorry to say but it seams that is your case, maybe I wrong but this was the first intuition i had about.

In your reincarnatory plan the best body for you to face your atonement is the one you live now! All the details are the optimal to help you learn the lesson you need in this life!

This situation is transitory (as long as you live this life) but in front of your immortal soul this is nothing!!! You can concentrate your efforts to build a beatiful and fruitfull life! You can develop your moral and knowledge, studying and doing good things to others! Do charity, be a volunteer in a charitable institution, help poor people, do some good and this good will revert to you!

In terms of study you can study all the books from Allan Kardec, you can freely download in the internet pdf files. I suggest to start by Gospel!

Good study!