Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I want to know more about Numerology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97025)

Moon_Glow 02-02-2016 09:27 PM

I want to know more about Numerology

I would like to know more about numerology. I find it very interesting but so complex I don't know where to start.

Can someone point me in the right direction for some accurate info?

Or is anyone experienced to give me some insight into what my numbers would be?

Thanks in advance :)

Clio_86 03-02-2016 06:25 PM

I'm kind of in the same boat and have bought some books on numerology to learn more.

What first attracted me to numerology was learning about the cycle of personal years. I have found each year aligns with my life so well that I have become way more interested in other aspects of numerology.

You should find out what your personal year is this year, and what it was last year and see if it aligns with your own life. If your birthday is Jan. 15th, you add 1 for january being the first month, and then 1 + 5 for the 15th, plus 2+0+1+5 for the year…. so 1+1+5+2+0+1+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

6 would the personal year for last year, and then it increases by one each year. It is always a 1-9 cycle. Google your personal year and see if it applies to your life.

Also, I look forward to hearing how others have learned more about numerology.

Moon_Glow 03-02-2016 06:35 PM

I have found that I am a life path 3 based on my DOB -
01-23-1986

The site I found said to do it this way:
1+23+1986=2010=3

Your method - 1+2+3+1+9+8+6=30 so regardless I'm a three right?

All I can say is wow... from what I found this is extremely spot on

Clio_86 06-02-2016 12:16 AM

I am a life path 5 and the result is the same doing both ways. :)

Numbersgal 14-02-2016 03:46 AM

Some of my favorite resources for learning numerology are-
Hans Decoz- his website has good free materials and his book is good too!
Numerology, the complete guide, volume 1 (and volume 2 as well) by Matthew Oliver Goodwin is the best Numerology book out there in my opinion.

Moon_Glow 16-02-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numbersgal
Some of my favorite resources for learning numerology are-
Hans Decoz- his website has good free materials and his book is good too!
Numerology, the complete guide, volume 1 (and volume 2 as well) by Matthew Oliver Goodwin is the best Numerology book out there in my opinion.

Thank you! Gonna check those out! :biggrin:

brokenwings 25-03-2016 10:52 AM

I would recommend you look into Chaldean Numerology.

I studied Pythagorean for years and then I discovered how much more revealing and mindblowing the Chaldean system is ( an older sysem too).

It reveals much more of the hidden depths to things.

The book, Chaldean Numerology for Beginners by Heather Alicia Lagan is absolutely superb.

BW's :smile:

Tristran 25-03-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Or is anyone experienced to give me some insight into what my numbers would be?

Turn away from them, ignore them and see what happens next.

If a negative entity attacks and makes you partially black-out then that single event will speak volumes as to who is behind this 11:11 Wake-up call.

i recently relayed a message from a repented fallen watcher to a person concerning 333 and 444 and a demon attacked me.

It seems demons don't like this bit of truth concerning numerology, especially the last sentence.

possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

excusemydust 23-04-2016 07:11 PM

As far as book recommendations, I'd like to suggest Dr. Juno Jordan's Numerology: The Romance in Your Name. She was sort of the mother of modern Pythagorean numerology, and it's a great starting place on the subject.

hubertkoh 19-05-2016 11:45 AM

Can numerology relate to stuff like in finance and trading?