Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Why do I get treated like that? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68355)

Tesla_Rain 15-05-2014 07:28 AM

Why do I get treated like that?

nom. No more questions from me. Thanks.

Smiler 15-05-2014 08:31 AM

Hi Tye

Get Treated like ??

:)

Lorelyen 15-05-2014 02:44 PM

Elsewhere he seems to have scrapped the prospect of a spiritual path, in which case, 'nuf said.

Could be the answer to his question.

Tesla_Rain 17-05-2014 08:09 AM

Why do I get ignored by someone I love? If she's straight she shouldn't flirt.
She shouldn't hug me or comfort me.
But she doesn't and she does on purpose.
So why do I get ignored?

Tesla_Rain 17-05-2014 08:10 AM

I'm up and it's 3am and I have a flight in a few hours.
Been thinking about this all day.

Tesla_Rain 17-05-2014 08:11 AM

And I'm a girl

Lorelyen 17-05-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyeMordecai
Why do I get ignored by someone I love? If she's straight she shouldn't flirt.
She shouldn't hug me or comfort me.
But she doesn't and she does on purpose.
So why do I get ignored?

Perhaps she isn't 100% straight. I believe that no one is 100% straight or 100% gay. I can sympathise with your ache, though. And I'm no one to say "just move on" as if it's that easy. It sounds as if you have yet to try to "rationalise" the situation - no one ever can but people can try. They can meditate on what it is they like and dislike about the person; what they'd do if that person wasn't there, and things. And condition themselves to knowing they can never own someone. It may not work at all. If your love, your passions are so deep that your heart aches at any thought of her, then nothing can be reasoned.

Why she ignores you? Flirts? So difficult questions although if she flirts she isn't totally ignoring you. It sounds almost like a mind-game with her. Ponder on that. Do you have a good friendship with her? Is there a natural give-and-take about it?

At least, while you're away (flight) try to distract yourself. Put some space between her and you.

Lorelyen 17-05-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Elsewhere he seems to have scrapped the prospect of a spiritual path, in which case, 'nuf said.

Could be the answer to his question.

I sincerely apologise for that error. That'll teach me to look up a profile before I respond.

Raeona_Storm 17-05-2014 04:38 PM

Have you ever thought that maybe she was'nt flirting with you. That your own feelings got in the way and you just thought she was?
Perphaps she was hugging you and comforting you because she's your friend.
Not everything has to be romanticized.
Friemds comfort eachother and are there for eachother .

Tesla_Rain 18-05-2014 03:34 PM

So you two people think because I MAy have abandoned my spiritual path that I shouldn't get a reply. That's weird.
I guess open mindedness is something rare.
But...okay.
I have my own beliefs, but I'm not gonna share them here on this thread too much.
This issue is old.
Take care :)