Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where do you believe we go after death? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=86370)

JusticeKane 26-05-2015 02:36 PM

Where do you believe we go after death?

All opinions and beliefs welcome! :smile:

Frederick33 26-05-2015 03:38 PM

I have seen many in the afterlife and most seem to end up in a world resembling a life as they had down here ,
things happen on the way there to them and on the way back here again also .
but that is not all .
there are many possibilities so good some bad some real bad ,so there is not a where 'we go'
all has to do with karma
the mess you made down here even if karma has lag or rather specially when it has as is with most on it allowing you to be bad with out immediate refection of what you do will get to you when the time comes .
also i found that famous and much loved people by others fare no better than just any other person you meet on the street , thats not the way it works up there .
to sum it all up it pays to know the rules if you do not harvest what you sow now due to lag in karma you will later on.
fortunately many highly spiritual people (including myself ) immediately harvest what they sow , which is great way to learn and know how stuff works :-) its freedom to be free and know :-) and be able to live with out fear :-)

much love and light to all readers :-)

dream jo 26-05-2015 04:06 PM

hi

hi i belve in ad c i do evn aftrer lfe wish will mush happy i bet no loss no getng old
iv had dreams of heven lots of difrt 1s but laty is aot sea if i fall sleep or closs my yees i fall sleep still abot sea

anthony c 31-05-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frederick33
I have seen many in the afterlife and most seem to end up in a world resembling a life as they had down here ,
things happen on the way there to them and on the way back here again also .
but that is not all .
there are many possibilities so good some bad some real bad ,so there is not a where 'we go'
all has to do with karma
the mess you made down here even if karma has lag or rather specially when it has as is with most on it allowing you to be bad with out immediate refection of what you do will get to you when the time comes .
also i found that famous and much loved people by others fare no better than just any other person you meet on the street , thats not the way it works up there .
to sum it all up it pays to know the rules if you do not harvest what you sow now due to lag in karma you will later on.
fortunately many highly spiritual people (including myself ) immediately harvest what they sow , which is great way to learn and know how stuff works :-) its freedom to be free and know :-) and be able to live with out fear :-)

much love and light to all readers :-)

Hi i was wondering how do we communicate there as our vocals are left behind??Telepathy maybe??If so there would be no secrets right??

Is that the higher or lower plane or have you been to the lower planes??

Last question Will there be like fights and arguments??

Native spirit 31-05-2015 09:54 PM

When we pass over we do not die we go back to spirit we came from spirit we go back there. some who were ill traumatised will go into a sleep state in order for them to heal,you never go back into spirit on your own someone always comes to collect you.i am a medium I speak to spirit as well as see them my husband knew about spiritualism when we met but that was it the longer he was with me the more he believed,he became ill we knew it was terminal but all the doctors told us they can control the cancer,a couple of days before he passed he saw his dad and his grandfather in the room .he knew his time was short.he said to me I will be waiting for you when it is your time,then he passed away.he knew he was going back home so it gave him some peace, but before he met me he used to ask the same question where do we go when we die,

Namaste

Neville 31-05-2015 09:57 PM

Bless you Native spirit. My heart goes out to you for sharing your experience here and indeed your actual experience of going through palliative care(A task I am currently involved in that I have come to regard as fighting the long defeat) Praise be that Love transcends all boundaries.:hug:

Rah nam 01-06-2015 01:07 AM

We are always spirit, we where spirit and will be after this life and never are the human from. From this I say we will in most cases go back where we came from before this life. And there is no simple answer to where this is. It depend who and what we are. Many will stay in the earth realm, others in the astral realm, some in the angelic realm and others again in the realm of the Fae and there are many other possibility. Those who come from a higher density to be of service possibly go back there unless they are committed to a longer stay.

vespa68 01-06-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
When we pass over we do not die we go back to spirit we came from spirit we go back there. some who were ill traumatised will go into a sleep state in order for them to heal,you never go back into spirit on your own someone always comes to collect you.i am a medium I speak to spirit as well as see them my husband knew about spiritualism when we met but that was it the longer he was with me the more he believed,he became ill we knew it was terminal but all the doctors told us they can control the cancer,a couple of days before he passed he saw his dad and his grandfather in the room .he knew his time was short.he said to me I will be waiting for you when it is your time,then he passed away.he knew he was going back home so it gave him some peace, but before he met me he used to ask the same question where do we go when we die,

Namaste

Actually with my contact with the other side I have found that sometimes no one comes to meet you. It has to do'with your soul level.

Rah nam 01-06-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
Actually with my contact with the other side I have found that sometimes no one comes to meet you. It has to do'with your soul level.

this is correct, some or many of the old ones don't need a comity to greet them.

anthony c 01-06-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Hi
I know is late but sorry for your loss.
If you can just let me know does this consciousness talking to u now will i know about this life when we pass and will i still be the same in spirit like the same consciousness as now or is spirit your higher self??
Thanks for sharing
God bless