Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   End of Month SWOT Analysis Spread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120370)

55Degrees 30-01-2018 10:28 PM

End of Month SWOT Analysis Spread

Wow, we're almost into February so I thought this would be a good spread to use as a way of 'checking in' with ourselves. It's called the SWOT analysis spread and is a shortened version if the one created by blue_fusion at AT.

XXXSXXX
XXXXXXOXTXXXXXX
XXXWXXX

S Strengths.
W Weaknesses.
O Opportunities.
T Threats.

It can be used as a daily, weekly or monthly spread that allows you to step back and look objectively at how you did (or are doing).
I think it would work really well, in tandem, with the Week Ahead Spread (found here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117642) as a spread to reflect on the past week.

I gave this a go for January

Strengths - 2 of Cups.
My strengths through January have been the style in which I connect with people, finding common ground and taking the time to find learn about them.

Weaknesses - Strength.
Losing control of situations and allowing myself to be pushed around. Fear of asserting my authority.

Opportunities - Hierophant.
(Ties in to the weaknesses). There has been opportunity to show others the methods and meaning behind doing things a specific way,

Threats - 8 of Swords.
One wrong move and.......game over. Not thinking things through and assessing the situation could have cost dearly.

tealily 31-01-2018 10:55 AM

Strength: 8 of Cups reversed. This one is reading as "knowing when it's safe to leave things, knowing you can come back to them later". It looks like I got better at prioritising and not putting too much on my plate.

Weaknesses: 9 of Cups. Oh dear! Looks like I've been too indulgent, or insistent on 'having it all' (the amount of rent I pay would definitely qualify). There's lots of covetness here... eeeeeek

Opportunities: High Priestess reversed is the gal who uses her brains, and also seems firms on her price. There are some nice suggestions here that I've been able to land some good deals by valuing my skills.

Threats: 6 of Swords reversed. Stagnancy... which suggests that it may be time to work harder at keeping things fresh, trying new things, and getting some changes underway. It's not a good time to continue sticking to old patterns into Feb.

FairyCrystal 31-01-2018 02:26 PM

Nice!

Strength - High Priestess:
Going inwards, tapping into my intuition and inner guidance and letting that guide me. Tuning into my dreams and passions, and patiently taking time to let them gestate until the time is right to manifest.

Opportunities - Knight of Cups:
"Without encounters with others you cannot find yourself." I think that sums it up. I am finding a new balance inside. Finding strong foundation, how can I be 'naked' (authentic & vulnerable) and still remain strong inside. That sort of thing.

Threats - Ace of Chalices:
Working on self-love and opening up is quite scary. Somehow afraid another will take advantage of me, again.

Weaknesses - Wands 8:
A healthy balance in give and take remains difficult and a point of serious attention. Not surrender and giving in when something or someone looks good anymore. The quote I bumped it the other day comes to mind "Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."
That still is a weakness. So balance when it comes to that. Taking things at face-value, healthy boundaries, and not losing myself in something.

Bleep me... that actually makes me wanna cry now

Anne 31-01-2018 02:47 PM

Thank you Pisces_Moon! I’m always on the lookout for concise spreads and this one is good. Especially handy now, in the aftermath of a super blue/red snow moon.

Strength: Four of Wands. Celebration of familial events. Foundation. Absolutely.

Weaknesses: The Star. This came up for me in the Week Ahead Spread as well, so something to think about..Maybe I’m weak in making my own agenda a priority.

Opportunities: The Magician. Listen and learn. Yowza!!

Threats: Ace of Cups. Hmmm. Perhaps the fear of success, which is an awful admission of low self-esteem. Something to work on! :rolleyes:

Clover 31-01-2018 03:21 PM

Hello Ladies, thought I would squeeze this one in quick before running errands, been very busy to play on forum but this reading caught my eye and looks interesting.

Deck: Rider Waite

S Strengths: Queen Of Swords; Getting Shh done, lots of delegating and networking, domestic task management
W Weaknesses:Two of Pentacles; making robust 'gut' decisions, circular thinking
O Opportunities: King of Cups O_O ...... I know a lot of people care for me, be my dad or friends, support to see me succeeded is there
T Threats: The High Priestess; Knowing better ( on a wide spectrum of issues, refer to two of pentacles)

55Degrees 30-03-2018 05:33 PM

Well, March has been a rather tumultuous time, loads of career stuff.

*GoT tarot.
STRENGTHS - Queen of swords
This is the third spread that this card has appeared in the strength position. Maybe I am channeling my inner Cersei.
March has been the month of getting s*** done I may have appeared ruthless or calculating in my attempts however knowing that I have a clear strategy in what I want to achieve has served its purpose.
So my strengths in March have been my ability to look at things through a calculating eye and not be swayed too much by emotions.

WEAKNESSES - Strength
My weakness has, ironically, been my Strength. Although QofS has a fiercely protective mother instinct Strength is more about the side that is more gentle and persuasive. By failing to ‘cracking the whip’ when it may have been necessary and having to guide with a patient hand, I have possibly delayed solving issues that could have been settled before now.

OPPORTUNITIES - The Empress.
I have had opportunities recently to display my softer caring side to my personality (this could possibly also be linked back to my weaknesses card) where I have had to display patience, caring and understanding for others and support them in achieving their potential.
I am also in the final phase of seeing something bear fruit (Yayyy!)

THREATS - Queen of Spears

All is fair in love and War (and career).
This queen could symbolise somebody else within my career circle who has been displaying charismatic warm as opposed to my calculating coolness and may actually have the final say in my next step.
Oooh, I think I know who this is.....

Pandora. 30-03-2018 10:20 PM

My SWOT for March.

Strengths - 4 of Swords reversed. Yep, this is pretty spot on. Having the ability to actually get things done, instead of wanting to bury my head in the sand and not face anything.

Weaknesses - 7 of Swords reversed. Hahahaha. This is me trying to deceive myself and my brother about how much stuff I need to keep, as opposed to getting rid of it. I've got a shed full of stuff that I really don't need but am hanging onto because of the memories associated with it. My brother is constantly trying to get me to give a lot of it away.

Opportunities - 8 of Cups reversed. This is an opportunity that I didn't take. The opportunity to emotionally move on more than I have been.

Threats - The World. This looks like closure to me. The threat that yes, it's finished and done. Not something I like the look of to be honest.

tealily 31-03-2018 08:42 AM

March 2018

* Steampunk tarot
Str: 10 of Pentacles reversed. The vibe here is looking at happiness - a happy couple in particular - acknowledging what they have (and be extension, what I don't have) and for some reason, not feeling covetness. I seem to be at peace with what I have and don't have. There may be some kind of understanding that the happy family/unit situation is something I really want, but not really a project to pursue right now.

Weakness: 9 of Cups reversed. Hahaha! Unhappiness - a whole stack of glasses half empty. There may have been a fair bit of pessimism this month. I may have to continue working hard to see what I'm given. The alternative may be too forcefully putting on a happy face when I'm unhappy. Going intuitively, the feeling here is being stuck in a situation where everyone else thinks it's fantastic, but the truth is that it's not all it's cracked up to be. The issue here is perception - I don't have a lot of people sharing my viewpoint.

Opportunities: Judgement. Callout time. I feel like these were the text messages I got from some other people this month, offering me work opportunities.

Threats: 10 of Wands reversed. This is the hit I know I'll take by calling it early and leaving. That's a risk I'm going to have to weigh up.

Anne 01-04-2018 05:02 AM

For me March was an abysmal bust. One or 2 highlights, but other than that, geez...

Game of Thrones Tarot

Strength The Empresss
(Well that’s comforting, lol.) It’s good to know Khaleesi’s got my back.. ..
Telling me not to mind perceived failures but to carry on putting one foot in front of the other. Or one army in front of the other...

Weaknesses Two of Cups
Hmm. This card warns me about overcompensating, or putting all my eggs in one basket.

Opportunities 2 of Swords
I did spend time in March mulling over harsh decisions, and I know opportunity lies in quitting some delusions and starting to act.

Threats The Hierophant. Lord Varys.
Oh well, that figures..:tongue: Getting caught up in the plans and ploys of others is not always time well spent.

Torgo 01-04-2018 04:55 PM

Double post- sorry