Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Spiritual loneliness (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119236)

2quik 17-12-2017 05:52 AM

Spiritual loneliness

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has felt an intense loneliness from time to time. In that I mean loneliness on their journey and if so what have you done to end feeling so lonely?

naturesflow 17-12-2017 06:44 AM

Yes sure. I think at the core of loneliness is our own separation of self. When life and death (as one source) are perceived as something missing, A whole vital and alive, functioning human being, will acknowledge its own source of life from within. It leads itself aware of its own life and moves to build a Life to sustain itself.

Our human design requires a space of connection and expression in some way that sustains us. It isn't so much what you do, but the quality of what you do and receive in life that keeps you vital and functioning more content.
So if you not having human contact and you need it for your own socialization, then you will feel it. If your in need of opening deeper to a creative outlet to find satisfaction in your expression that way, then finding something that satisfies your heart and soul can awaken.

Trying new things, can be wonderful as well. Going for a walk and chatting to new people can be helpful. Being open is important and connection is important in the way you need unique to yourself.

Having a purpose to your life helps too.

2quik 17-12-2017 07:37 AM

Thanks nature's flow.

All that made perfect sense to me. It has given me things to ponder on. Thank you.

naturesflow 17-12-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2quik
Thanks nature's flow.

All that made perfect sense to me. It has given me things to ponder on. Thank you.

Your very welcome. :)

Greenslade 17-12-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has felt an intense loneliness from time to time. In that I mean loneliness on their journey and if so what have you done to end feeling so lonely?

All my Life.

I tend to very much go with the flow, because nature abhors a vacuum and loneliness is one hell of a vacuum and probably the worst feeling ever. Sometimes it's difficult to tell if the vacuum preempted something/someone to come and 'fill it' or whether the loneliness is an energetic 'reaction' to someone coming into my Life. Loneliness also showed me that sometimes all I really need is.... 'me'.

Golden Eagle 17-12-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Hi,

That is quite a natural stage in Unfoldment ...... it begins with Detachment from Attachments ~

Self Realization needs a certain Emptiness too occur ...... or it is blotted out by already thinking you know and/or too much mind clutter (conditioned mind) ~

An Introverted Stage can last quite some time or be of short duration , mostly a few years but not necessarily. When Self Realization happens in the INSTANT , one can suddenly turn quite extro-verted ....... and draw many , though this too should not be sought ....... as collective ego is quick to try and take that Energy and draw you back down into a dismal mess. So a period of SILENCE should follow until the New Level of Awakened Consciousness is stabilized ~ LISTEN but be not too quick to answer anyone or anything. As the Socially conditioned ego ASKS endless questions ...... its questions are too disrupt. You will spontaniously encounter more Awakened Beings ...... though they will not say "I am an Awakened Being" //// though an egoic one may be quick to boast ...... both need to be seen , as lessons begin to Unfold via a Higher Perception and these shift prior judgments into discernments ~

akez24 17-12-2017 03:15 PM

the state of not worrying, allows for ideas to flow and ricochet in your mind easier.

hallow 17-12-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Hi,

definitely yes! We live in a world thats mostly material. Yes a pay check is nice so i can feed and house my family. But that's only 1% of living. Most people don't see it that way. And that itself is a small percentage of the loneliness. Even on this site you have to be careful what you post so you don't offend someone. It seems like even here at times when 1 person attacks others fallow. But at times no matter what you believe you have to really believe it but be respectful of others beliefs as well. From the people i met so far there might be 2 or 3 people i can really converse with. About it.

boshy b. good 17-12-2017 03:43 PM

"All too much. Galloh it in."

We can wory of about and that makes
sense. Other worying would not make
sense. Will we make an good of or and
for us - and that's the proud pup chin up
We'd like - Even to keep and or move
on to another benefactor. You rule your
Own good or and gooded.

akez24 17-12-2017 03:43 PM

being pushed to the edge- a dire want to change and resolve your problems; the decision to never look back is significant.