Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 03-09-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Ace of Pents reversed.
It's going to take a water tight plan to find the opportunity to get out of the situation, it's not going to come easy

Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season

Thank you for picking up my question too, jolly nice, appreciate it!

Yours: Five of Pentacles: seeing that you can make the choice between "the glass is half empty" and "The glass is half full"
(does that resonate? Really curious)

Question: What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

55Degrees 03-09-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Yours: Five of Pentacles: seeing that you can make the choice between "the glass is half empty" and "The glass is half full"

It does actually, I've been having a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on a certain issue for quite a while now.

Question for FairyCrystal : What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

Pagandell 04-09-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Question: What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

5 of swords.

Look out for negative vibes.

Question My family situation.

FairyCrystal 05-09-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
5 of swords.

Look out for negative vibes.

Question My family situation.

Coherence seems to be missing.

Question: What is the biggest thing I have yet to learn/master concerning personal growth?

moonincancer 05-09-2017 06:27 PM

FairyCrystal
Disruption (Tower)
Whatever does not have a firm foundation can flounder and that will prove a learning experience. You need to address any tendency towards negative or limiting beliefs, carelessness, risk taking and/or ignoring problematic areas.

Question: Any advice that can help me tide through the next few days?

55Degrees 05-09-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Question: What is the biggest thing I have yet to learn/master concerning personal growth?

10 of Swords.
When to just let something go and walk away before it defeats you.

Q. What do I need to tell AM (work colleague)?

Curious1 06-09-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

Q. What do I need to tell AM (work colleague)?

A: The Sun

Tell them it's their time to shine.

Q: How will the trip go?

55Degrees 06-09-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
FairyCrystal
Disruption (Tower)
Whatever does not have a firm foundation can flounder and that will prove a learning experience. You need to address any tendency towards negative or limiting beliefs, carelessness, risk taking and/or ignoring problematic areas.

Sorry moonincancer, we must have posted at the same time and your question got missed.

So...moonincancer

3 of Pentacles.
Try and work to a plan, if you're struggling to come up with one seek guidance from someone who can help.

Next reading for Curious1

Q: How will the trip go?

moonincancer 06-09-2017 02:50 PM

Thanks Pisces Moon!:)

Next reading for Curious 1

How will the trip go?

Pagandell 06-09-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks FairyCrystal I think you nailed it, but I was wondering did you pull a card :icon_geek: