Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Does anyone else . . . (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23019)

Celeste 28-09-2011 05:59 AM

Does anyone else . . .

smell certain orders now and then that have no physical basis? Mine are usually pleasant. Today, all day, everywhere in my house are smells of spices, cinnamon; pumpkin.

What do you think? If it is a spirit, I am not afraid, due to the pleasant smell that it is.

Trieah 28-09-2011 06:48 AM

Every once in a great while, I'll pick up a scent like that. From what I know of it, it's usually deceased friends or family members trying to get our attention by giving a cent associated with them.

mattie 28-09-2011 10:36 AM

Perceiving In Many Ways

We can pick up messages in all kinds of ways includng our sense of smell.

Blooms Bright 28-09-2011 11:56 AM

Many times a familiar scent will over power my senses. At first at odd moments or when I least expect it. But what a pleasant discovery, to know every so often my grandmother is checking in : )

Celeste 29-09-2011 12:07 AM

Yes, but, I don't recognize the fragrance, lol. So, maybe a new spirit?

BlueSky 29-09-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celeste
smell certain orders now and then that have no physical basis? Mine are usually pleasant. Today, all day, everywhere in my house are smells of spices, cinnamon; pumpkin.

What do you think? If it is a spirit, I am not afraid, due to the pleasant smell that it is.

One time the dog stole the pumpkin pie off the counter and we smell those spices that night........lol
Sorry:smile:

Lynn 29-09-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Hello

Yes all the time. Many times its a way for Spirit to get the attention of someone that can help them or like me talk to them.

I have one here right now as I type.....I want to ask growing up was Thanks Giving a family gathering time for ye....as I feel the over going into overdrive. This would be early chidhood memories and a Grandmother or even Great Aunt....

Warm and loving pressence `Martha`or a name similar to that.....

Off topic abit sorry for that....but she came in so vey strong me.....and I see I typed the above.

Lynn

Celeste 29-09-2011 03:46 AM

Yes, Lynn, my Aunt Mallie made the best pumpkin pie and brought it to my grandma's house. And yes, it was very big--all the holidays.

Yes White Shaman, perfect smells at perfect times, lol.

Lynn 29-09-2011 03:51 AM

Quote:

Yes, Lynn, my Aunt Mallie made the best pumpkin pie and brought it to my grandma's house. And yes, it was very big--all the holidays.

Yes White Shaman, perfect smells at perfect times, lol.

Hello

Blessings and with a house as loud with kids as mine at times "names" are hard to get clear. Happy to know that a connection was made. If I get more I will PM ye with it.

OH I so felt the LOVe in the home....that is the greatest memories we can ever have.

Lynn

Celesia 29-09-2011 01:49 PM

Yes. My family and I went to go see my grandfather right after Hospice was called, and unfortunately missed being able to say goodbye. We named our son after him and a week after bringing him home from the hospital I smelled my grandfather in the house. :)