Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Has anyone ever seen you while Astral Projecting (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117985)

Firetastic 28-10-2017 04:30 PM

Has anyone ever seen you while Astral Projecting

When you've been astral projecting has anyone seen or even felt you while astral projecting? That would be great evidence for scientists wouldn't it?

Lynn 29-10-2017 08:11 PM

Hello

Yes, anything done on the physical levels can be done on the Astral levels. We can even have sex. You can do a group projection and meeting, but to prove it with science is not so easy.

It was only recently that they mapped the brain to show that woman can have a full orgasm without using any outside stimulation other than the thoughts from the brain.

When it comes to science and the spiritual side of things often the two are not ready to mix. I have been present leading a spiritual discussion group where I have stepped out and its been seen. Now this is with a spiritual group so like minds present. If you were to add a skeptic with the pure mind only on science would they see the same thing ?

Lynn

Tobi 30-10-2017 12:18 AM

Yes two separate people (plus one dog!) saw me while I was projecting out of body. At different times of course.
At one stage my husband slept in a different room. He had prostate problems and was peeing 14 times a night, so to try not to disturb me he slept in the spare room. I went out of body one night and right through his door.
In the morning he said "Did you come into my room in the middle of the night? I woke up and was sure I saw you standing there."
I told him what happened and he was interested.

Nature Grows 30-10-2017 01:46 AM

Once i walked through the back door of the house i was staying at, i walked though it to come back into the house and when i did i saw the cat who lived there, it looked at me but it looked a little different, sometimes things look a little bit different even if your in a familiar area or house you may notice some things out of place or different, anyway it followed me for a bit and when i woke up the cat jumped up onto me, it was like it followed me back to the place i was sleeping.

astralwanderer 30-10-2017 09:37 PM

I'm sure my husband's grandfather saw me. It was over the Christmas holidays, so we were staying at their house overnight, and I floated into his grandparents' room. I wasn't trying to snoop or anything; I was just drawn there for some reason. From my perspective, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, and he saw me beside his armoire, so he stood up and advanced toward me (I sensed this was because he was afraid I was an intruder trying to take his money). I quickly returned to my body, and I heard him in his room say, "Did you see that?" My husband's grandmother replied, "I didn't see anything." Then he got up and left his room and went down the hall (presumably to "check things out").

The next morning, I tried to ask how he slept, and he avoided the question twice. That part could be a coincidence, but it makes you wonder.

dream jo 02-11-2017 11:47 PM

dnt thng so only me
but i am a lonrer