Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Sacral chakra (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126401)

AuroraLara 19-11-2018 08:35 AM

Sacral chakra

I am reading about chakras and all chakras are playing a vital roll in our body . There is a chakra with the name of Mulhara and Svadishthana. Can any body tell me the roll of these in our body and where is it located?

spiritualll 19-11-2018 04:53 PM

I think it has to do with relationships. Unfortunately, in my case it's quite underdeveloped I guess and I think it's located above the first chakra, under the belly.

Wahrsagen 05-12-2018 06:17 AM

Svadishthana is Second Chakra and represented as a lotus flower, with six crimson leaves. Svadishthana chakra responsible for the reproductive and excretory organs and the entire muscular system

vishnulakshmi 07-12-2018 04:26 PM

Svadhishthana (Sanskrit: स्वाधिष्ठान, IAST: Svādhiṣṭhāna, English: "one's own base"), or sacral chakra, is the second primary chakra

The seed mantra, located in the innermost circle, is a moon-white वं vaṃ.[1] Above the mantra that is within the bind, or dot, is the deity Vishnu. He is dark blue and wears a yellow dhoti. He holds a conch, a mace, a wheel and a lotus. He wears the shriwatsa mark, and the koustabha gem. He is seated either on a pink lotus, or on the divine eagle Garuda.

AuroraLara 12-12-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnulakshmi
Svadhishthana (Sanskrit: स्वाधिष्ठान, IAST: Svādhiṣṭhāna, English: "one's own base"), or sacral chakra, is the second primary chakra

The seed mantra, located in the innermost circle, is a moon-white वं vaṃ.[1] Above the mantra that is within the bind, or dot, is the deity Vishnu. He is dark blue and wears a yellow dhoti. He holds a conch, a mace, a wheel and a lotus. He wears the shriwatsa mark, and the koustabha gem. He is seated either on a pink lotus, or on the divine eagle Garuda.

Thanks for your reply! :smile:

AuroraLara 12-12-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritualll
I think it has to do with relationships. Unfortunately, in my case it's quite underdeveloped I guess and I think it's located above the first chakra, under the belly.

AuroraLara 12-12-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wahrsagen
Svadishthana is Second Chakra and represented as a lotus flower, with six crimson leaves. Svadishthana chakra responsible for the reproductive and excretory organs and the entire muscular system

Great! thanks for reply :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

FairyCrystal 12-12-2018 12:30 PM

it is also about creation, and creation = expression, so concerns expressing yourself authentically, and emotions, which is also an expression of who you are. Sexuality is also creation (life) and expression of yourself, so that is Sacral chakra too.
Moving, dancing, sports and so on can help to get things moving in the sacral chakra, moving your hips etc.

Personally I always feel it is closely related to the Solar Plexus, which is also about emotions.
Somehow when I work on cleansing my sacral chakra I always feel movement in my Solar Plexus as well. One way or another that seems to work better than the other way round.

More in depth info can easily be found online, or in a good chakra book.

AngelRain 13-12-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
it is also about creation, and creation = expression, so concerns expressing yourself authentically, and emotions, which is also an expression of who you are. Sexuality is also creation (life) and expression of yourself, so that is Sacral chakra too.
Moving, dancing, sports and so on can help to get things moving in the sacral chakra, moving your hips etc.

Personally I always feel it is closely related to the Solar Plexus, which is also about emotions.
Somehow when I work on cleansing my sacral chakra I always feel movement in my Solar Plexus as well. One way or another that seems to work better than the other way round.

More in depth info can easily be found online, or in a good chakra book.

I had past trauma I needed to release from the sacral chakra. I noticed I had pain in my ovaries area being released. So strange.

FairyCrystal 14-12-2018 01:01 AM

Almost everyone has trauma 'stored' in sexual organs which can be from this life, but mostly from past lives.
Many people even wear energetic chastity belts from past lives. And many also made vows of chastity that are still valid. Then many -especially women- have suffered horrific sexual abuse, rape, female circumcision and so on.
Just a few examples of stuff that can be stored in your energy system and body, cell memory.