Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Water - Dead & Active .. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127645)

God-Like 25-01-2019 12:35 PM

Water - Dead & Active ..

Always interested to hear from channels that mix a little science within a healing structure / method / practice.

Pamela Aaralyn has a few science based videos that involve a certain team from spirit, namely Dr. Emoto, Tesla, Einstein, Dolores, Hawkings.

As the average adult males body contains 60% of water it makes sense in that water can have a profound effect upon us / our cells.

There is talk on the video about dead water and active water and how to go about activating in order to bring about health and vitality.

This type of healing in my eyes in based upon alchemy which is where I have great interest.

Maybe this video will inspire others or at least give them a few basic healing tools and if it is of any interest it maybe beneficial to check out her other 'A' team videos, for there mainly bringing information of how one can work on themselves while explaining the science behind the scenes.

Pamela Aaralyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfNdnQLttO0

x dazzle x

Sapphirez 27-01-2019 10:34 AM

That is an interesting video thank you. I've never heard of Aaralyn, love that name. but did think that Emoto's work and insight was amazing, and was sorry to see that he died, so it's awesome that he is apparently still present through this lady.

I'm no expert on any of that but what she says seems to be sensible. yeah what you say in closing rings true too, they seem to be relaying the message that we are parcel of divinity and responsible for helping create the evolving expression of love that we truly are at the core, and working to empower us to realize how profound each of us is.

God-Like 27-01-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphirez
That is an interesting video thank you. I've never heard of Aaralyn, love that name. but did think that Emoto's work and insight was amazing, and was sorry to see that he died, so it's awesome that he is apparently still present through this lady.

I'm no expert on any of that but what she says seems to be sensible. yeah what you say in closing rings true too, they seem to be relaying the message that we are parcel of divinity and responsible for helping create the evolving expression of love that we truly are at the core, and working to empower us to realize how profound each of us is.

Glad you spent the time to look through it. I like practical self help videos and Pamela when working with the scientists in my eyes comes up with some interesting stuff that most are able to follow and apply in their lives in someway.

x daz x

Unseeking Seeker 08-02-2019 09:56 AM

Thanks for sharing :smile:

Sapphirez 08-02-2019 09:15 PM

On another probably similar note, I heard that water in fruit and other fresh foods with water content intact have some of the absolute best water! That its presence inside the fruit or whatever naturally structures it in a special way likely similar to how else nature or we can do it. I mean I've got to say when you slice open a piece of fruit it practically seems to ooze love lol! so they say that if we eat ample amounts of fresh foods that still have their water content we don't even need to drink a lot of water. I guess that is another reason it's good to bless food too, which people have been doing for a very long time across all sorts of cultures, religions and societies. Obviously it is not just water which gets impacted by our thoughts, but clearly water is special in unique ways that go beyond the general laws or cause & effect of positive influence and love. I've always loved water

God-Like 11-02-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks for sharing :smile:

No problemo :smile:

x daz x

God-Like 11-02-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphirez
On another probably similar note, I heard that water in fruit and other fresh foods with water content intact have some of the absolute best water! That its presence inside the fruit or whatever naturally structures it in a special way likely similar to how else nature or we can do it. I mean I've got to say when you slice open a piece of fruit it practically seems to ooze love lol! so they say that if we eat ample amounts of fresh foods that still have their water content we don't even need to drink a lot of water. I guess that is another reason it's good to bless food too, which people have been doing for a very long time across all sorts of cultures, religions and societies. Obviously it is not just water which gets impacted by our thoughts, but clearly water is special in unique ways that go beyond the general laws or cause & effect of positive influence and love. I've always loved water

I agree with your thoughts Saph :smile:

x daz x

linen53 11-02-2019 05:46 PM

Hi God-Like. I've run across this thread several times and never felt I had anything to contribute. But I keep thinking of something I discovered several years ago.

I have ducks that require fresh buckets of water all day long. And one day after filling a bucket with fresh regular city water I noticed something: the water was moving in the bucket. No wind at all to account for it and it had sat there for at least 10 minutes so there was no reason why that water should be moving. But it did. I watched it for 5 minutes or so. And it never stopped moving. Back and forth all on it's own.

And that got me to thinking that all water is 'living water'. The sustenance of all life on this planet. The core of everything here.

God-Like 12-02-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Hi God-Like. I've run across this thread several times and never felt I had anything to contribute. But I keep thinking of something I discovered several years ago.

I have ducks that require fresh buckets of water all day long. And one day after filling a bucket with fresh regular city water I noticed something: the water was moving in the bucket. No wind at all to account for it and it had sat there for at least 10 minutes so there was no reason why that water should be moving. But it did. I watched it for 5 minutes or so. And it never stopped moving. Back and forth all on it's own.

And that got me to thinking that all water is 'living water'. The sustenance of all life on this planet. The core of everything here.

Thanks for sharing Linen :smile:

Your right in that all water is living to a degree, like most things there are different levels to the vibrancy of life, that's why at times we need to activate certain water/s.

I have my own elixir going on with crystals and water and I use certain tones and word intentions that I project into the water.

x daz x

linen53 12-02-2019 04:20 PM

Yes, I agree. It can be more activated if desired.