Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   A sign, symbolism, and conversing with my probable self (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112509)

SaturninePluto 09-04-2017 03:40 AM

A sign, symbolism, and conversing with my probable self

Hi everyone.

I feel as though I am posting much these days and in certain forums, but really feel blessed in a way tonight and thought I'd share this here:

I felt an hour or two earlier that I really wanted to communicate with the probable self which appeared to me in my meditation when I first joined the forum, and was reading about guides. So the conversation went a bit like:

Probable self- Honey.
Myself- Honey? As in you are calling me by this?
Probable self- Not as in calling, but as in bees. Honey bees. My honey bees, my chickadees. Honey bees, honey.
-Realized I often call my group of friends- Chickadees.
Myself- So hives, bees and their hives.
Probable self- Yes, bees and hives and all things bees.

End of conversation.
So I am going about my night and my business. There is a knock upon my bedroom door. I say unto myself "Ah yes people, someone is calling". I answer the door and it is my brother. He asks me if I want "This". This turned out to be honey flavored vodka. I tell my brother thank you and ask why he brought me this? Told him I would take it and wanted it but why did he not want it himself? He says dude it is honey flavored? It smells horrible, I don't think I'll like it, is that reason alright with you? Alright by me I say. Vodka is vodka, thank you. I may not drink it now. But I will take it.

So to get on with it- I do not much care to drink often these days, merely every now and then. And, I do not feel like it tonight. It is a small bottle a shot worth. So for now I have it by my window on my altar, where this honey and ambrosia of the Gods, stands testament that God is watching out for me.

And when and if I decide to drink it, I have come to the thought that I will toast- to my amusing probable self, and to my creator, and family.

Just a sign and conversation with myself and my own intuition I wanted to share.

May we all have such deep and clear realizations of self. :hug3:

jojobean 10-04-2017 02:59 PM

that's awesome Honey

Lightwaves 11-04-2017 06:23 AM

That is really cool. Yay :D

SaturninePluto 11-04-2017 10:40 PM

Thanks you guys.

I found it to be very interesting as this is the first time I communicated with one I call a guide in this manner.

And to further it seemed an indication of the following event with my brother.

I hadn't realized thought could act as a way of communicating in an effort of foreseeing something before in that particular way though I do often use a gut thought reaction when reading astrological charts. I use a method and combination of thought, feeling, and imagery well just starting to incorporate imagery into reading.

But, never had I personally had an upcoming event happen simultaneous with premonition and a manifestation in such a manner. I found this experience very interesting and exhilarating. I am finding myself quite surprised with my results. It feels sort of like God is letting me know there is more to discover for myself. I am indeed grateful for this.

Thanks again guys.