Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   11:11 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94154)

anthony c 29-11-2015 10:26 AM

11:11

I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?

TheTraveler 29-11-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony c
I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?

I see this very often too, its supposed to mean you are synchronized with something.

Rah nam 29-11-2015 11:45 AM

to me it is an indicator of a split in the timeline or a fork, you can take or not, depending of your awareness.

Nature Grows 29-11-2015 11:50 AM

Here is two videos where this guy talks about the 11:11, maybe you will like them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Amp21YVm0Vg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kutJ0zUes

youngers1810 29-11-2015 12:56 PM

I see numbers like that but I see

22:22

Tristran 29-11-2015 01:44 PM

There is a very odd fact about these codes though and that is, why after 10-20 years with 75 million people seeing these codes everyday, have the people never been told of what the numbers relate too ?

Lets say the spirits dishing out the codes were good; why has not one said to the person that :-

Numerology + sound (frequency) + sacred geometry = levitation + divination

The spirits have free access to The Knowledge Base where these codes originate from, yet all they do is dish out more numbers.

snowflk 29-11-2015 03:25 PM

I've been seeing 1111 a lot lately, too. Then, coincidentally, I decided to come on Spiritualforums to check out the crystals & gemstones threads despite not having checking the forums as frequently for a long time, and what do I see? Your thread right on the home page!

anthony c 29-11-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflk
I've been seeing 1111 a lot lately, too. Then, coincidentally, I decided to come on Spiritualforums to check out the crystals & gemstones threads despite not having checking the forums as frequently for a long time, and what do I see? Your thread right on the home page!

Hi

Another coincidence is i love crystals too. It's really unbelievable how many 11:11 i see every morning and it's like i just have this pull to look and i really don't even think about it and look and then see it. :biggrin:

Just don't know what to do about it.:wink:

IndigoViolet 29-11-2015 10:08 PM

I get 12:34, 2:34, 3:45 sometimes, and 1:11, 11:11 quite often. It might just mean our life somehow got synced to a computer machine O_o. Coincidence huh. The trail is there - "I am the Light. Come follow me"

Anyways other than computers huh, on a serious note, even I did not end up with the conventional Tarot, Crystals, Enlightenment etc, I still keep getting them, and for now in the present, it just became a habit that it is like every single time, almost. I thought to myself that life was over and it turned out that there is something that will make me continue that journey...

The composition of the world.. are you getting the hang of it. What Is a matrix? Living in a computerized world.. Oh wait. The whole thing just screams out to me, that the world is right here in front of our eyes. May the eye open and look closer,,, ... hm...

anthony c 30-11-2015 09:15 PM

Just another 11:11, i saw now and is the first time i looked this evening!!!

I get the message but do not get what i should do out it. Very frustrating :rolleyes: and maybe i dream something tonight.

yellow 02-12-2015 09:59 AM

Try reading here:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
There are other sites that explain in different ways, but see if this one resonates with you.

I think the key might be to try to remember exactly what you were thinking about when you see the 1111s. You need to be "aware" of your thoughts. Or if something happens at the same time of the 1111s.

I got these numbers some 2 to 3 years ago. It first started when I was running into the same person each time I saw the 1111s. It took a while to figure it out. And I began "communications" with my Spirit Guide for the first time at the same time. (I didn't even have any knowledge about these things at the time. This forum helped a lot.)

starcatcher.1122 02-12-2015 06:24 PM

Hi Anthony! Its hard to explain. I get so many signs through numbers and began understanding them more in the last ten years. I was given my answer about numbers specifically 111 in a specific dream by my guide (the first time I met him) which is another way I get signs. Ever since I see all numbers.. and as someone posted here in the replies, its about where you are in your awareness. With numbers I am able to see things for different people throughout my day and the hardest part is determining if I relay the message or not. Through trusting my instinct and knowing myself I started to just go up to people and tell them what I saw or felt and it made a difference. You can message me here anytime you want with any questions about numbers. Its different for everyone ..

iamgrace 06-12-2015 07:25 AM

I don't know if this fits here or not, but I have a question about 11/11. My life path number is 11 and so is my name/personality number. Now get this...when I look up the meaning of all both my first, middle and last name, they all describe qualities attributed to life path 11.
I think its strange that EVERYTHING is 11. Anyone have any insight on what this might mean?

11xdruidx11 14-12-2015 02:46 AM

The heavens gates :) your path has just begun

TheGlow 14-12-2015 08:40 PM

Wrong thread

Meant to start a new thread

anthony c 14-12-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starcatcher.1122
Hi Anthony! Its hard to explain. I get so many signs through numbers and began understanding them more in the last ten years. I was given my answer about numbers specifically 111 in a specific dream by my guide (the first time I met him) which is another way I get signs. Ever since I see all numbers.. and as someone posted here in the replies, its about where you are in your awareness. With numbers I am able to see things for different people throughout my day and the hardest part is determining if I relay the message or not. Through trusting my instinct and knowing myself I started to just go up to people and tell them what I saw or felt and it made a difference. You can message me here anytime you want with any questions about numbers. Its different for everyone ..

Hi thanks

Will take you up on the offer. What do you think 11:11 means for me or in general??

Any info plz would be helpful
Could not pm you so we keep it here?

Thank you:D

anthony c 15-12-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow
Try reading here:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
There are other sites that explain in different ways, but see if this one resonates with you.

I think the key might be to try to remember exactly what you were thinking about when you see the 1111s. You need to be "aware" of your thoughts. Or if something happens at the same time of the 1111s.

I got these numbers some 2 to 3 years ago. It first started when I was running into the same person each time I saw the 1111s. It took a while to figure it out. And I began "communications" with my Spirit Guide for the first time at the same time. (I didn't even have any knowledge about these things at the time. This forum helped a lot.)

Thanks for the link.

Read it and something i learned is that you should think what you were of thinking before you see the numbers or maybe after you see it.

HikariBelle 15-12-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11xdruidx11
The heavens gates :) your path has just begun

Ooh I like that :)

I got a 1111 double synchronicity this morning and when I was writing about it it was 1:11 pm. What happened is that I need work badly and a place I applied to yesterday phones me and their address is 1111...when I hung up the phone it was 11:11 am. I was also PM'ing with someone about number synchronicities. They mentioned 555 and the next employer phones me as I'm replying to her and their address is 555 :icon_eek: . I normally never hear back after those types of web applications!

And now I was just about to log off my computer and noticed that it was 2:22. Today is very special as it's the third anniversary of when I fell in love with my twin flame :love3:

anthony c 16-12-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HikariBelle
Ooh I like that :)

I got a 1111 double synchronicity this morning and when I was writing about it it was 1:11 pm. What happened is that I need work badly and a place I applied to yesterday phones me and their address is 1111...when I hung up the phone it was 11:11 am. I was also PM'ing with someone about number synchronicities. They mentioned 555 and the next employer phones me as I'm replying to her and their address is 555 :icon_eek: . I normally never hear back after those types of web applications!

And now I was just about to log off my computer and noticed that it was 2:22. Today is very special as it's the third anniversary of when I fell in love with my twin flame :love3:

Great to hear stories like this :biggrin:

Just Amazing!!! which you all the luck in the world and it sounds like you have help.

anthony c 16-12-2015 08:16 PM

Got 10:10 this morning and just got it now again.

I just cant remember what i was thinking. Checking it out now what it means.

1010, 0101, 1001, 0011, 1100 - We refer to this as the 'Life' sign, because when you see this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life, it indicates that your Spirit Guides are telling you that the new focus you have just arrived at is important for you to follow - both at this point in your life, and in the future - because it is a focus that is instrumental to your progress on your Life path - a very powerful sign.

can't remember if i was even thinking something darn

HikariBelle 16-12-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Great to hear stories like this :biggrin:

Just Amazing!!! which you all the luck in the world and it sounds like you have help.

Thank you so much!! :D :D I couldn't believe it myself, I just had to share with as many as I could.

Yes, now I know how much the details of my life are known...it's still a walk of faith but so good to know they are supporting me and guiding me every step of the way.

HikariBelle 16-12-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Got 10:10 this morning and just got it now again.

I just cant remember what i was thinking. Checking it out now what it means.

1010, 0101, 1001, 0011, 1100 - We refer to this as the 'Life' sign, because when you see this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life, it indicates that your Spirit Guides are telling you that the new focus you have just arrived at is important for you to follow - both at this point in your life, and in the future - because it is a focus that is instrumental to your progress on your Life path - a very powerful sign.

can't remember if i was even thinking something darn

Haha, that happens to me too! You're telling me to focus on something, but what exactly is that, again??? Lol. It's ok, it will pop up again if it's really important. I got 100 and 10:10 last night I think.

mindanalyzer 16-12-2015 11:04 PM

I have to look EVERY SINGLE DAY at the clock (wrist digital watch, PC, TV, etc) at 11:11

I have no idea what this means but what I am sure of is that this is completely out of the mere coincidence. It means something and maybe someday I will find out

jacqueline 17-12-2015 12:27 AM

I think it is an international phenomenon, 11:11 brings message to the people as a whole. Many sources say it means that we create our own realities and that decisions we make have consequences that make diffrence in others lives, so we should beware of our thoughts and actions (in that particular moment of seeing such number, or generally in this period of time). As a humanity, we forgot about the truth, we live in bubbles and use to believe each bubble doesn't affect other bubbles but this is not true. It is a kind of reminder from the angels, because numbers are their way of communication with us. We all should become more aware and this is just one of the signs. So just watch out for what you wish to happen.

anthony c 17-12-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HikariBelle
Thank you so much!! :D :D I couldn't believe it myself, I just had to share with as many as I could.

Yes, now I know how much the details of my life are known...it's still a walk of faith but so good to know they are supporting me and guiding me every step of the way.

Your very welcome :hug3:

anthony c 17-12-2015 08:15 PM

Just another 10:10 after looking at an amethyst crystal that i really want.

I think i should buy this crystal :D

anthony c 23-12-2015 09:14 AM

wow was just chatting with my dad on whatsapp and the are 3 messages of 11:11 :D

Tristran 23-12-2015 02:33 PM

Just had K KKK 666 on a mini Clubman car registration plate in a dream.

i sensed the K's were from another language where the K = 6

It turns out that K in English Gematria is 66

So K KKK 666 = 11 x 6's (66 666666 666). Looks like a massive major spiritual event is about to occur.

Adrienne 23-12-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristran
So K KKK 666 = 11 x 6's (66 666666 666). Looks like a massive major spiritual event is about to occur.

Christmas is coming ! And all the Churches will be overflowing with people who only visit once a year, at this time, or Easter. :biggrin: ok, so maybe twice a year, lol.

K KKK = the 3 Kings plus the one who got lost, the 4th King.

Tristran 23-12-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
K KKK = the 3 Kings plus the one who got lost, the 4th King.

Thanks for the input.

With your reference to the 4 Kings that i know nothing about it adds more sense to the dream.

1) A mini can only really handle 4 people with 1 driver and 3 passengers. This merges perfectly with the 3 Kings and 1 King (driver).

2) The car itself was designed like a sports car with many front lights relating to 'light bearers' (maybe) ?

3) Other dreams have occurred where i have been one of a pair with another pair or with a team of 2 pairs. Both pairs are 1 male and 1 female.

4) It seems that i have joined a (Mini) small club of men (Clubman).

What do you mean by 'the king that got lost' ?

Adrienne 23-12-2015 07:35 PM

Tristran, interesting dream interpretation of yours.

I was talking about the 3 Kings as the 3 Wise Men in the Christmas story .... and somewhere, sorry I can't remember exactly where I read this... but supposedly there were 4 Kings and one of them got lost on the way to Bethlehem. Random trivia ..... :smile:

It is just what came to me when I was reading your K KKK ......

Tristran 18-05-2016 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
I was talking about the 3 Kings as the 3 Wise Men in the Christmas story .... and somewhere, sorry I can't remember exactly where I read this... but supposedly there were 4 Kings and one of them got lost on the way to Bethlehem. Random trivia ..... :smile:

It is just what came to me when I was reading your K KKK ......

i think the Kings has just been reduced to 2 as a dream this morning showed '111 KK' where i was told in the dream, to class the K's as 11's using Simple Gematria.

Recently i have assumed that we are all able to switch into alternate realities depending upon our thoughts.

After thinking good thoughts of a fantastic optimistic future, it seems i am now in a reality where only 2 Kings are in the game now.

Looks like June is going to be quite exciting.

secnarf 18-05-2016 12:54 PM

Ok, so has anyone here heard of Doreen Virtue?

A few years ago I started seeing the numbers (mostly 111,112,121,222, 221) and actually came across her on here. She is very easily found through Google, but basically she "communicates" with angels and says that the numbers are the Angels or our guides trying to communicate with us. So at the time I got one of her books called Angel Numbers and used that as a reference.
I stopped seeing them for a few years but have started seeing them again in the last few months. But this time round it is much more intense. Almost any time I look at the clock (I also get 114,141, 144, 411, 444 a lot too). Number plates, address, numbers on buildings, phone numbers (sometimes it can drive me a little crazy ��)
Anyway I thought I'd give you her interpretation of 1111. She says to interpret longer numbers (the book goes up to 999), read the three digit number first then add the last as its own digit.

So for 111, she says: an energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose you thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.
For 1 on its own: is a binary number. Every number is divisible by one. We are all one, thereby we are all associated by thoughts. Watch your thoughts, and focus on you desires rather than your fears.

Whether these stike a chord with you or not I thought I'd share just in case ��
For myself, I still have some questions about God and such, but I think my guides use these numbers to communicate with me as they know I use the book.

Also, does anyone else get letters with their numbers? I guess I'm referring to number plates as I sometimes get significant letters with the numbers too

yellow 23-05-2016 10:03 AM

I think it's whatever works for you, secnarf. That's great if the Doreen Virtue system works for you.

Yes some people describe as Angels. I prefer to think of them as Spirit Guides. Again, it's whatever works for you. It's just a description really.

Yes I've seen letters sometimes. Name of a person. Quite significant to me.

mindanalyzer 24-05-2016 02:27 PM

sport event and 1:11

I certainly do not intend to become a fanatic or be enslaved by this phenomenon, but something "interesting" happened yesterday. I was invited to play in a softball tournament and I was considering it (my main sport is road cycling so I don't have time for much else, specially if it is held on Saturday mornings, my main racing day) but I decided to go check the brochure; well, right at the moment when I looked at the brochure I felt the need to also open my iPhone and voila ... there it was 1:11

I was like ... what? Does it mean that I am supposed to play? synchronicities, synchronicities, I told myself. Sometimes it makes me doubt or think of the possibility that going to this friendly competition [when getting this prompt] could mean that this could be important for me; something like maybe meeting a person [or circunstance] that [somehow] could help enrich my spiritual journey or lead to new possibilities or avenues

Any ideas?

Angnix 24-05-2016 03:07 PM

I started off seeing 12:12 actually, but now it's mainly 42 and sometimes 52, less occasionally 11:11 or 4:44 or something like that. My husband sees numbers too and now he also sees 42, we point out 42 to each other, I wonder if it's a message for both of us.

Silverspirit 24-05-2016 03:40 PM

I had the numbers 011 and 022 in one of my dreams quite recently and I always think about it. I'd love to know what this means.

Shivani Devi 30-05-2016 03:13 AM

I wanted to know what the time was just now...

I was like "right, had enough of SF for one day...time to go hang my washing out, have some lunch...do other things...I wonder what the time is?"

I looked at the bottom of my computer...it said 1:11 and a voice said 'gotcha'.

Akira 31-05-2016 04:19 PM

I see 11.11 alot. I have taken it to mean that the angels are letting me know that everything is okay and that I am on the right path as it worked this way before. It's a language that is personal to your perception notice things that happen around the time of seeing the message and you will be able to work out what it is. And when to make changes if necessary.

I really do think that the actual message of the number sequence does not have a bog standard meaning ... I think that the closest to that would be that the angels are speaking to you. Also there is the theory that it is your own personal Guardians that pass the message along, so see it as talking to a best friend. They know you, you know them so the answer is usually sitting right next to you as in what to do about it.

Meditate and look within :)

Hypertiger 05-06-2016 07:07 PM

Later in the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.

11 x 11 = 121

121 = the 5th star number

2:01 = 121

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.--Revelation 20:1

"The Peace of Westphalia (German: Westfälischer Friede) was a series of peace treaties signed between May 15 and October 1648 in the Westphalian cities of Osnabrück and Münster."

5/15

51 = Mars...March in french

515 = Mars 5 or march 5th

16+48 = 64

64th day is march 5th

March 5 is the 64th day of the year (65th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 301 days remaining until the end of the year.

The Peace of Westphalia established the precedent of peaces established by diplomatic congress,[4][5] and a new system of political order in central Europe, later called Westphalian sovereignty, based upon the concept of co-existing sovereign states. Inter-state aggression was to be held in check by a balance of power. A norm was established against interference in another state's domestic affairs. As European influence spread across the globe, these Westphalian principles, especially the concept of sovereign states, became central to international law and to the prevailing world order

The beginning of Nations...

September 29, 1923 – The League of nations, British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.

64th day is march 5th

64th prime is 311

3/11 = 0.272727272 or 0.273

September 29 is the 272nd day of the year (273rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 93 days remaining until the end of the year.

Michaelmas, the feast of Saint Michael the Archangel (also the Feast of Saints Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael, the Feast of the Archangels, or the Feast of Saint Michael and All Angels), is a day in the Western Christian liturgical year that occurs on 29 September....9/29

May 15th, 1948...Israel is declared following the expiration of the league of nations British mandate of Palestine

5/15 again

19+48 = 67

16+48 = 64

64+67 = 131 = Hypertiger

Hi...

May 1st, 1949-Israel is recognized as a nation

1949-1648 = 301

64 = Zion
64 = Israel

March 5 is the 64th day of the year (65th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 301 days remaining until the end of the year.

65 = Prince

Later in the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.

It's why you can see me.

11:11 = 671

67 x 1 = 67

reverse is 176

176/2 = 88

8 x 8 = 64

64+67 = 131

8+8 = 16

88+88 = 176

888+888 = 1776

May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year.

5/1

51 = Michael

121 = Revelation

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

May 1st 1776 to May 1st 1949 is 173 years

17+3 = 51 = Michael...the angel of revelation

173 = 40th prime

40 = David

51+40 = 91

1:31 = 91

The only prime whose sum of cubed digits equals its reversal: 1 to the power of 3 + 7 to the power of 3 + 3 to the power of 3 = 371.

3rd month is march...71 is the year

3 x 71 = 213

March 5th is the 64th day with 301 remaining

64/301 = 0.2126 rounded is 0.213