Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   human superpowers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114478)

monar 22-06-2017 10:24 PM

human superpowers

There have been a group of "impossible" magicians, e.g. Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, etc., traveling the world for over 10 years and demonstrating to street strangers, celebrities, and on TV the magic of matter manifestation/manipulation, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, teleportation, etc. and among thousands of the participants nobody on the Internet claimed they are fraud.

I cannot put URLs here, so search Google for "magic impossible Dynamo, Cyril, Yif "

I’ve read our DNA are tachyon portals and electromagnetic transceivers, so as gravitational and EM fields are transmutable, we can probably consciously cause our DNA generate EM field acting as anti-gravity force and causing levitation. Also, by imagining a material object and even living being our thoughts can probably automatically (by design) can create a wave pattern of an imaginary object, break into particle-wave-particle cycle, augment the wave pattern of the original object at the wave stage, and transmute it or create totally different object at the exit. Similarly, teleportation is when the wave pattern of the object is consciously transferred into imaginary location and exit as it physical representation that can be perceived by our sensors.

I think guys, like Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, are star-seeds or angelic beings incarnated at this time with advanced DNA to show us what powers we could acquire when we elevate our vibration enough to resonate with the energy of the Quantum Shift coming from Central Sun via our Sun (Event) to activate/re-program our dormant DNA strands and transmute cells from carbon to crystalline.

What do you say?

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2017 10:41 PM

What do I say?

Are you familiar with 'SuperBeings'' by John Randolph Price, 1987?
This is old news for me, personally.
Glad it is getting out there! :smile:

monar 22-06-2017 11:49 PM

I didn't read the book. I put the post in this category to see if anybody can refer to some reputable scientists who tried to explain how said human superpowers actually work on the bio-quantum level Does the book include such information?

lilith 23-06-2017 11:51 AM

Great topic monar. I'm also interested about that book Miss Hepburn, how does it explain it? Science is slow about these things for many reasons.
Your theory monar is interesting. In my opinion, from experience, not from public news, they're working with demons (sorry for non-scientific word, but hopefully you know what I mean). They're really great in what they do, but if it's true, even partly, that's not really the way to go, though it depends on how did it start happening and that I don't know.

Seth1995 23-06-2017 06:53 PM

Oh yes humans are able to develop these abilities. I wouldn't call them superpowers coz we have them since birth. but from the moment we are born we adopt the programmed beliefs of religions, schools that such things do not exist or they're evil. television most people see daily further presents these abilities as fiction in movies. As a result we end up not reading much into the paranormal & totally dismiss it.

About proof of their existence, scientists from(Princeton University) have proved that telekinesis is real & even US & Russian governments has put a sizeable amount of money in training psychic soldiers in tk, telepathy & remote viewing, since cold war times. Russian had known psychics like Nina Kulagina who demonstrated these abilities on camera. however these governments have kept their findings secret from people for their personal gains.

About developing these abilities, its not easy as it requires ascending into higher dimensions of 4D & above, rather than the 3D material world we perceive with our five senses. It involves specific meditation techniques to open all seven chakras in the body.

Personally I begun meditation in January with the aim of learning how to use my mind to heal my body. I've had athsma since I was a kid & its the main reason I got into learning healing mind powers coz ive gotten tired of Medicine & it practically hasn't helped me. As of now, I can heal my Headaches just by using my mind & i no longer use my inhaler or pills for athsma.

So my message to you( who wants to develop psychic abilities) is to do follow ur gut & do research. there's many articles over the Internet about abilities humans can develop (see Wikipedia)
I strongly believe these abilities are the next evolutionary level of humans.

monar 23-06-2017 10:28 PM

lilith,
This is funny when people watch on youtube what these impossible magicians can do and keep calling them devils and demons as they cannot explain. Why "demons/devils", such as Archons, who are to keep us in 3D and harvest our negative energy, should help those magicians to show the powers of 4D-5D human which stimulates us to raise our vibration to achieve similar powers and get rid of negative bings?

search youtube for "Penn says Magic is Real. Yif DOES NOT need CGI to do "MAGIC".

Gem 24-06-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monar
lilith,
This is funny when people watch on youtube what these impossible magicians can do and keep calling them devils and demons as they cannot explain. Why "demons/devils", such as Archons, who are to keep us in 3D and harvest our negative energy, should help those magicians to show the powers of 4D-5D human which stimulates us to raise our vibration to achieve similar powers and get rid of negative bings?

search youtube for "Penn says Magic is Real. Yif DOES NOT need CGI to do "MAGIC".

Penn never says magic is real, and magicians don't claim to be magic. Reasonable people understand it's a trick or an illusion, but are amazed because it defies reason right before their eyes. I guess there's no point me saying so to those who really want it to be supernatural, but Penn says, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s9smBP04Pc

lilith 24-06-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

lilith,

Like I said, I'm not influenced by what youtube says, but what I experienced. I hesitated using the word "demon" because I knew how you would react. Let's just say it's energy work then, or shift of consciousness, ok. So, like I said, it's just my opinion, who really knows the truth anyway.

Dimensions and frequencies are more complex than in your perception, at least from what you've written. You kind of answered your own question, it isn't ascension in demonstrating such abilities (I'm not calling them superpowers) for personal gain, greed, wanting fame, success, money, attention, admiration and so on, all ego stuff. However, it's their choice. Gem, of course they use illusions also, but that's not all.

Busby 24-06-2017 07:10 AM

All these tricks can be explained just as there are many choices to find out how they are done.

Hatha Yoga (not the sort done by Hollywood egos) is the Yoga devoted to
the practice of superhuman powers as a variant separating the real aim of Hatha Yoga into its deviant forms.

In her book 'My Journey to Lhasa' Alexandra David-Neel tells of seeing a Tibetan monk who has developed super powers moving across the desert at tremendous speed only occasionally touching the ground.

Maybe this video is nearer to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn3h2WRW05c

organic born 24-06-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

What do you say?

Thankfully the mafia, corporations and the military haven't awakened to such things, do we really think that wisdom automatically accompanies such 'talents'?

Besides, as a human we can get up and walk around, to a plant that's an outrageously advanced superpower.
While in my dreaming experience I can do all that you mentioned (a couple of months ago I was playing tag with an F16 and flew around freely without the aid of a machine), and yet it's to our advantage that this evaporates upon awakening.

We are presently not very sane and effectively balanced as a species, do we really want to hand out loaded shotguns to adults who are still little children emotionally?

monar 25-06-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem
Penn never says magic is real, and magicians don't claim to be magic. Reasonable people understand it's a trick or an illusion, but are amazed because it defies reason right before their eyes. I guess there's no point me saying so to those who really want it to be supernatural, but Penn says

Pen is talking about performance scene tricks with a lot of equipment, assistants and much preparation. Those are paid shows and tricks are illusions. I'm talking about people who travel the world streets for years and demonstrate their diversified magic powers spontaneously around strangers for free.

Search youtube, for instance, for "Dynamo Magician Impossible: Top 10"

I doubt Pen or any performing magicians could do the same

Gem 25-06-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Pen is talking about performance scene tricks with a lot of equipment, assistants and much preparation. Those are paid shows and tricks are illusions. I'm talking about people who travel the world streets for years and demonstrate their diversified magic powers spontaneously around strangers for free.

Search youtube, for instance, for "Dynamo Magician Impossible: Top 10"

I doubt Pen or any performing magicians could do the same

I don't know how they do their tricks, but I do know there's no point saying it's not supernatural to people who really want to believe it is.

Shivani Devi 25-06-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
All these tricks can be explained just as there are many choices to find out how they are done.

Hatha Yoga (not the sort done by Hollywood egos) is the Yoga devoted to
the practice of superhuman powers as a variant separating the real aim of Hatha Yoga into its deviant forms.

In her book 'My Journey to Lhasa' Alexandra David-Neel tells of seeing a Tibetan monk who has developed super powers moving across the desert at tremendous speed only occasionally touching the ground.

Maybe this video is nearer to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn3h2WRW05c

Thank you for that link I saw years ago...looked for it recently, but couldn't find it.

I have personally experienced this in Java and in Bali, Indonesia.

It's what led me to be on the path that I am now on.

I've seen a man setting fire to a newspaper with bare hands. I have seen a man boil tap water in one hand and freeze it in another.

I have had dukuns and balians touch me and their hands were like hot irons! I couldn't stand the touch for even a second.

Thanks again. *faves it*

lilith 25-06-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know how they do their tricks, but I do know there's no point saying it's not supernatural to people who really want to believe it is.

Sorry for getting in between your discussion. Irony is that is that it also works both ways, there's no point saying it's supernatural to people who really want to believe it isn't. I really admire healthy scepticism, in my opinion, everyone should be more level-headed in today's world full of scams. But the thing is, this topic is no matter of such choice. Reality is what is it, not what is in someone's perception. Until then, we can only play with the veils in front of our eyes, through theories, words. If anyone who thinks such things are illusions, ever meets such magicians (energy workers) in real life, spend time together, not just with a trick on a street, they soon won't recognize their old self. Pragmatism seem to be the fastest way to evolution.

Lol, after I posted this, I saw what The Necromancer wrote :)

monar 25-06-2017 04:45 PM

Thanks everybody. If you find any new scientific articles supporting or explaining the above described human powers on a bio-quantum level, please post here

Gem 26-06-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilith
Sorry for getting in between your discussion. Irony is that is that it also works both ways, there's no point saying it's supernatural to people who really want to believe it isn't. I really admire healthy scepticism, in my opinion, everyone should be more level-headed in today's world full of scams. But the thing is, this topic is no matter of such choice. Reality is what is it, not what is in someone's perception. Until then, we can only play with the veils in front of our eyes, through theories, words. If anyone who thinks such things are illusions, ever meets such magicians (energy workers) in real life, spend time together, not just with a trick on a street, they soon won't recognize their old self. Pragmatism seem to be the fastest way to evolution.

Lol, after I posted this, I saw what The Necromancer wrote :)

The Op is talking about guys who do magic tricks, such as Dynamo.

Dargor 26-06-2017 03:47 PM

I do believe we may be having a sixth sense, but keep in mind that usually so-called cases of telekinesis are nothing but hoaxes.

CrystalSong 26-06-2017 05:17 PM

Magicians are illusionist - quite often brilliant. They tend to have deep understanding of human nature, and the limits of human vision and how to combine those two to create illusions of great impact. I doubt any of them have 'super powers' but their interest in exploring them may have led them into exploring illusions and becoming magicians.

So called Superpowers do exist though and there are rare human beings who can do some of them, it is well documented. Yes, even telekinesis and teleportation. It is possible to increase the frequency of self and objects and move them via Intention. Like others I have seen and experienced this first hand.
In Asia using Chi is well known and there have always been Chi Masters who could do the extraordinary - that is only one example from one tradition though. There are many traditions each with their own approach and many adherents and seekers but few who actually accomplish it.

Those who do reach these heights of human potential tend to rarely demonstrate and keep the information and skills to themselves. There are very good reasons to do so and many people/governments who would exploit them if they could. The ability and knowledge is best kept quiet.

monar 27-06-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It is possible to increase the frequency of self and objects and move them via Intention.

Can you give us more details and references supporting your above statement, e.g. how and/or why increasing frequency of objects or living beings allows them to move via intention?

monar 27-06-2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem
The Op is talking about guys who do magic tricks, such as Dynamo.

Who is Op?

Shivani Devi 27-06-2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Who is Op?

"O.P." means "Original Poster" which, in that case, would be you.

CrystalSong 27-06-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Can you give us more details and references supporting your above statement, e.g. how and/or why increasing frequency of objects or living beings allows them to move via intention?

It was a quick passing reference, not meant to be noticed :) Basically this all become apparent and understandable and useable when a certain level of awareness opens up after the rise of personal frequency.
One will also be led to the references, examples and historical personages when the time is right. Sorry, sounds like a avoidant answer and to some extent it is, I regularly get told by higher forces to not speak so much of these things until those come to me or till I'm led to those now unfolding in those arenas.

monar 27-06-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Necromancer

ic, thx :) I still believe Dynamo really has superpowers. Internet is full of those who call him demon or trying to explain how he may do it, but I have not found anybody who personally participated in his demos and claimed those were just tricks or illusion. And among the participants there have been not only street people, but celebrities too.

BTW, re. celebrities, search youtube for "David Blaine Tricks Celebrities!"

monar 27-06-2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

It was a quick passing reference, not meant to be noticed :) Basically this all become apparent and understandable and useable when a certain level of awareness opens up after the rise of personal frequency.
One will also be led to the references, examples and historical personages when the time is right. Sorry, sounds like a avoidant answer and to some extent it is, I regularly get told by higher forces to not speak so much of these things until those come to me or till I'm led to those now unfolding in those arenas.

I understand "higher forces" do not want the techniques allowing humans to acquire superpowers being disclosed as such techniques may be used and abused by those who belong to dark forces and military.

monar 27-06-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Necromancer

ic, thx :) I still believe Dynamo can really has superpowers. Internet is full of whose who calls him demon or trying to explain how he may do it, but I have not found anybody who personally participated in his demos and claimed those were just tricks or illusion. And among the participants there have been not only street people, but celebrities too.

BTW, re. celebrities, search youtube for "David Blaine Tricks Celebrities!"

monar 27-06-2017 07:37 AM

There is an youtube series "Dynamo Exposed as Working With Demons/Jinns",

There are 5 episodes in this series and if you watch any of them, you will understand he's not an ordinary magician doing tricks and illusions. And by looking into his innocent eyes you would hardly see a demon.

lilith 28-06-2017 07:27 AM

Quote:

There is an youtube series "Dynamo Exposed as Working With Demons/Jinns",

There are 5 episodes in this series and if you watch any of them, you will understand he's not an ordinary magician doing tricks and illusions. And by looking into his innocent eyes you would hardly see a demon.

Well, to sum it up, he or anyone like him, could be an illusionist, or have "superpowers", or a bit of both. I don't think we can get to the truth like this, so it doesn't matter what anyone believes anyway.

Looks can be deceiving. Nobody's innocent. I don't care about it, but now that you mention, just watch his interviews and such things a bit more, and you'll see how he brags about women he gets through what he's doing. I'm not judging him, just replying to your statement.
So what if someone's working with demons or is into occult? It's just energy too. Check him out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoaoLUx2lM

monar 28-06-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

just watch his interviews and such things a bit more, and you'll see how he brags about women he gets through what he's doing.

Most likely he gave women as a reason as he's doing his magic over 10 years for free, so this is the only reason ordinary people could accept. Look at him, I doubt he needs sex :) If he claimed his magic is real and everybody could develop such skills, he would got kidnapped by some criminals or military and forced to teach them his superpower techniques.

BTW, check "Matthew’s Message, June 28" of today

" a comparatively small number of souls that could be thought of as a Spiritual Special Forces unit have missions that require capabilities far beyond the limits of 3D bodies. ... Although these extraterrestrials act much the same as their neighbors and coworkers, that is as far as similarity goes. They can dematerialize and rematerialize objects and they communicate telepathically "

So, Dynamo may be one of them

lilith 29-06-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Most likely he gave women as a reason as he's doing his magic over 10 years for free, so this is the only reason ordinary people could accept. Look at him, I doubt he needs sex :) If he claimed his magic is real and everybody could develop such skills, he would got kidnapped by some criminals or military and forced to teach them his superpower techniques.

BTW, check "Matthew’s Message, June 28" of today

" a comparatively small number of souls that could be thought of as a Spiritual Special Forces unit have missions that require capabilities far beyond the limits of 3D bodies. ... Although these extraterrestrials act much the same as their neighbors and coworkers, that is as far as similarity goes. They can dematerialize and rematerialize objects and they communicate telepathically "

So, Dynamo may be one of them

He says what he does is real.
Why are people like him choosing to live like this? Why aren't they saving people who need help, who get crushed by material things, cars or whatever? Shouldn't they be busy saving the world doing "miracles" on the low instead of entertaining with celebs etc.?
He does it for free, really? :wink:

CrystalSong 29-06-2017 05:00 PM

Interestingly enough a number of great Healers have stopped Healing others and instead are teaching others how to heal themselves. It seems more useful. They came to this conclusion after healing the same people over and over again and realizing that the people were just re-manifesting disease due to their thinking patterns an internal relationship with themselves.
In other words there is no imperative to 'save' other people - we each need to save ourselves.

Some people can be reached via humor, via entertainment only for it is what they seek - unaware there is more - there are many millions of people who will never cross the threshold to see John of God and get healing, who will never even seek a Healer, Counselor, Guru or Spiritual advice. They will not seek. But they will walk down the street shopping bags in hand and still have the potential for wonder to slip into their lives through a street performer.

One could say this person is lighting hope and magic inside people, opening their eyes and hearts to wonder, shaking up their disbelief, making space for possibility, cracking their shells. That is actually very healing in the Bigger Picture. I suspect he is right where he needs to be, doing what he needs to do for the Greater Good.

Badcopyinc 29-06-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth1995
Oh yes humans are able to develop these abilities. I wouldn't call them superpowers coz we have them since birth. but from the moment we are born we adopt the programmed beliefs of religions, schools that such things do not exist or they're evil. television most people see daily further presents these abilities as fiction in movies. As a result we end up not reading much into the paranormal & totally dismiss it.

About proof of their existence, scientists from(Princeton University) have proved that telekinesis is real & even US & Russian governments has put a sizable amount of money in training psychic soldiers in tk, telepathy & remote viewing, since cold war times. Russian had known psychics like Nina Kulagina who demonstrated these abilities on camera. however these governments have kept their findings secret from people for their personal gains.

About developing these abilities, its not easy as it requires ascending into higher dimensions of 4D & above, rather than the 3D material world we perceive with our five senses. It involves specific meditation techniques to open all seven chakras in the body.

Personally I begun meditation in January with the aim of learning how to use my mind to heal my body. I've had athsma since I was a kid & its the main reason I got into learning healing mind powers coz ive gotten tired of Medicine & it practically hasn't helped me. As of now, I can heal my Headaches just by using my mind & i no longer use my inhaler or pills for athsma.

So my message to you( who wants to develop psychic abilities) is to do follow ur gut & do research. there's many articles over the Internet about abilities humans can develop (see Wikipedia)
I strongly believe these abilities are the next evolutionary level of humans.

I'm kinda sketchy about mentioning drunvalo melchizedek. He was talking about a couple different types of these souls. Super psychics and how NASA and other governments scooped them up. think he went into detail about a lady who was being tested by NASA and they got to a point where they asked her for serial numbers off of a deep space satellite and she read them off and they were correct. along the same lines i also listened to a podcast where a lady was discussing her AP experiences with her friends. For fun they decided to go to the white house and met no resistance getting in. While there a man who was in the corner of a meeting noticed all of them and made them leave and explained to her she wasn't allowed there. Then explained to the group what protections they have set up against that specific type of surveillance.

But in reference with Seth i have believed for a long long time since 6 or 7 years old that all of us are capable of anything at all. Kind of like NEO but its what we learn from others that shut down these abilities.

It was confirmed with myself while i was researching Child Savants. most are capable of uncanny abilities up until the point where they're taught language.

I have always believed that our languages play a pivotal role in retaining these abilities.

also made more of a connection for myself when i learned Of the theory that Learning New Language Actually Rewires the Brain.

food for thought....

lilith 29-06-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

That is actually very healing in the Bigger Picture. I suspect he is right where he needs to be, doing what he needs to do for the Greater Good.

Thanks for a positive perspective on "The ends justify the means" :) I would love you're right. So, we'll see will he get to the level of teaching others :)

FallingLeaves 29-06-2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
also made more of a connection for myself when i learned Of the theory that Learning New Language Actually Rewires the Brain.

food for thought....

it messes with your energies. you make your energies act a certain way in support of being able to communicate and your comfort in that prevents you from using the energies for other things.

CrystalSong 30-06-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Thanks for a positive perspective on "The ends justify the means" :) I would love you're right. So, we'll see will he get to the level of teaching others :)

I often wonder if that's not everyone's soul journey. It would be a bit boring if everyone went into teaching after learning something.
Where I live there are so many teachers teaching various 'takes, techniques, and Practices that you could fill a train full and still have plenty Teachers left in town. I'm thinking it's possible that becoming a teacher is not an end all state or a measure of accomplishment or a necessary stop on one's Path. It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.
"Those who have eye's will SEE" as Jesus said.

monar 30-06-2017 06:11 AM

Quote:

It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.

I agree. I consider what Dynamo and similar guys are doing is a soft Disclosure to prepare the surface population to certain changes in spiritual energy powers that will start developing with razing incoming high vibration energies and awakening /reprogramming DNA back to original 12 strands used by Atlantians to do similar magic until they were tricked to downgrade their DNA as an experiment.

lilith 30-06-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

I often wonder if that's not everyone's soul journey. It would be a bit boring if everyone went into teaching after learning something.
Where I live there are so many teachers teaching various 'takes, techniques, and Practices that you could fill a train full and still have plenty Teachers left in town. I'm thinking it's possible that becoming a teacher is not an end all state or a measure of accomplishment or a necessary stop on one's Path. It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.
"Those who have eye's will SEE" as Jesus said.

Sure. It would be nice though if he'd kept showing it, plus openly teach every now and then :) Oh, lucky you, here where I live is a whole different situation. So, that explains my view. Sharing is caring and I've never supported hiding such "powers" as a mystical thing of special ones. But I get it and accept of course that everyone is different and has different reasons and ways on giving and taking.

CrystalSong 30-06-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Sure. It would be nice though if he'd kept showing it, plus openly teach every now and then :) Oh, lucky you, here where I live is a whole different situation. So, that explains my view. Sharing is caring and I've never supported hiding such "powers" as a mystical thing of special ones. But I get it and accept of course that everyone is different and has different reasons and ways on giving and taking.

Maybe I could send you a trainload? :)

I like Monar's 'soft disclosure' take on it. I've always felt there was something sort of selfish about those who lock themselves up in cave for decades using their powers and abilities or live in lamasery's only tending a small population of souls. I'm not too big on the 'super secret squirrel' aspects.
However having said that it's also not too wise to go blabbing about, it can literally be dangerous and scare people and draw corporate or government people who would abuse the persons abilities. There's a lot of wisdom in the 'street performer' route, not to mention much wider exposure to the populous. Lots of exposure with deniability built in. People can literally take it in at the level they are ready to receive it.

lilith 30-06-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Maybe I could send you a trainload? :)

I like Monar's 'soft disclosure' take on it. I've always felt there was something sort of selfish about those who lock themselves up in cave for decades using their powers and abilities or live in lamasery's only tending a small population of souls. I'm not too big on the 'super secret squirrel' aspects.
However having said that it's also not too wise to go blabbing about, it can literally be dangerous and scare people and draw corporate or government people who would abuse the persons abilities. There's a lot of wisdom in the 'street performer' route, not to mention much wider exposure to the populous. Lots of exposure with deniability built in. People can literally take it in at the level they are ready to receive it.

Please do send, I'll be waiting :)
It's not for everyone, but I choose to babble because it sets me free to be honest.

Isn't it a paradox then that nothing bad is happening to all these magicians despite all the publicity, nobody seems too interested in such abilities to abuse them? Luckily. But still. How come, I mean, I have a few theories, but what is really going on, on a larger scale?

CrystalSong 30-06-2017 08:29 PM

I'd like to hear your ideas on how they stay safe.
I imagine beside Angels and Guides and watch-over beings, throwing in some old fashioned magic tricks in which the audience could potentially perceive how the slight of hand was done helps anyone who might go into fear or want to use the person for their own ends to assume that all of it is just slight of hand, false bottoms and mirror tricks.
Also most street magician are just that - masters of tricking the mind, eye and senses, with entertaining personalities - no super powers included. So those actually manifesting fish out of empty buckets and the like get camouflaged by the actual street magicians and dismissed as entertainers only.
Also I noticed in the videos it appears he changes towns, cities and countries often - that makes him a moving target - much harder to pin down, he's leaving town before people start realizing there's more to his act than meets the eye.

monar 30-06-2017 10:19 PM

He may be protected by divine beings or ETs to complete his mission.

Besides, looks like it's not that easy to damage his physical body as he can quickly regenerate his living tissue.

Search youtube, for instance, for "Necklace trick by Dynamo (AWESOME+SCARY)" Notice the dark trace disappearing on the neck

or search for "Dynamo Magician Impossible 2013 Episode 3 Trailer NEW in HD 720p " how he pulls the rope through his body

or search "Dynamo Magician Impossible 2014 - Best Magic Tricks (P4)" and watch at 1:32 how quickly the cut is healed