Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How far can you go back? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85263)

metal68 01-05-2015 01:41 AM

How far can you go back?

Has anyone ever had or known of recollections from the stone age or even earlier??

JohnDoeMay2015 05-05-2015 06:00 AM

No; and it would be suspect if someone claimed as much.

linen53 05-05-2015 02:01 PM

No, I haven't been able to go back that far.. Not that it is impossible.

Gryneos 05-05-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metal68
Has anyone ever had or known of recollections from the stone age or even earlier??

I remember asking Mira Kelley about non-human 'other lives' and was informed she'd regressed people that recounted lives as dinosaurs.

I've never remembered lives that far back, but it would be interesting to have a regression like that :smile:

Shekinah 05-05-2015 06:37 PM

If one knows how to access the cosmic web and peruse Akashic records everything can be experienced from the beginnings of biological consciousness. We are not separate units of awareness but share a collective entanglement with the life phenomenon everywhere.

JohnDoeMay2015 05-05-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDoeMay2015
No; and it would be suspect if someone claimed as much.

Perhaps a bit of clarity to this statement would be helpful. Our consciousness has evolved since the stone age times. The stone age was approximately 3.4 million years ago to 10,000 years ago. Homo Erectus, lived from two million years ago up till 70,000 years ago. In other words, most of the stone age. The 1.4 million years prior to homo erectus were an even earlier ancestor of humans. So homo sapiens only existed for about 1.5% of what we call the stone age.

The brain increased in size (particularly in the frontal and parietal lobes) about 50% from erectus to sapien, or about 900cc to 1400cc average. There are more than one type of memories of course, but for localized memory these are the areas.

desert rat 06-05-2015 02:29 AM

There are people that have past life memories of Alantis witch is older that the stone age . I think that 5000 years of before .

Gryneos 06-05-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shekinah
If one knows how to access the cosmic web and peruse Akashic records everything can be experienced from the beginnings of biological consciousness. We are not separate units of awareness but share a collective entanglement with the life phenomenon everywhere.

I agree with this. especially with not limiting one's thoughts to the idea that we can only have lived in human lives, just because that's what we are in this life :wink:

Olorin 07-05-2015 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
There are people that have past life memories of Alantis witch is older that the stone age . I think that 5000 years of before .

Rather than supporting it, this casts doubt on the whole idea of reincarnation.

AliceR71 07-05-2015 12:43 PM

I'm sure that when we are in the spirit world, we will remember all our past life memories. I can understand why we don't remember stone age times as most of us have trouble remembering everything that happens in our current lives.