Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Meditation on Grass (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128726)

wandering_yogi 30-03-2019 12:29 AM

Meditation on Grass

Whenever I sit and meditate looking at land full of grass or just calm looking at grass, I see the land moving or flowing like a river. It is like all atoms of that place is vibrating. Is it an optical illusion or it has something to do with meditation.
Thank You,
Wandering Yogi

edithaint 18-05-2019 10:45 PM

Why not both?

LibbyScorp 22-05-2019 08:18 PM

That's pretty cool :) It's all energy. You're just in tune with that. Maybe you should try drawing how it looks!

This weekend, I was at a yoga festival with a main stage and a few giant tents. We did yoga and meditation workshops all in the grass. It was incredible to surrender, give and receive energy to the Earth with our mats on the grass. Barefoot and all. Tremendous energy.

astralsuzy 25-05-2019 12:18 PM

If it only happens while you are meditating there is nothing to worry about. Enjoy the experience and let what happens happen.

FairyCrystal 25-05-2019 01:25 PM

Sounds wonderful! I think you're seeing the energies of the grass/land.

Native spirit 25-05-2019 10:37 PM

Its all Energy related nothing to worry about

Namaste

ImthatIm 26-05-2019 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wandering_yogi
Whenever I sit and meditate looking at land full of grass or just calm looking at grass, I see the land moving or flowing like a river. It is like all atoms of that place is vibrating. Is it an optical illusion or it has something to do with meditation.
Thank You,
Wandering Yogi

All atoms are vibrating.
It may be a deeper seeing than you are use to.
When you start excepting and seeing the sacredness of all things, you can live in a sacred manner.
We talk with the fire,rocks,water and green and all life,
for they are our relatives.
:icon_flower:
^^^

jdenina 27-05-2019 12:01 AM

That's so cool. Just broadly, I find meditating close to nature is so much more calming and relaxing :))

Miss Hepburn 27-05-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wandering_yogi
Whenever I sit and meditate looking at land full of grass or just calm looking at grass,
I see the land moving or flowing like a river.
It is like all atoms of that place is vibrating.
Is it an optical illusion or it has something to do with meditation.
Thank You,
Wandering Yogi

OMG, that's so funny, yes, me too...grass is alive....so perceptively alive. :wink:
Oh my....and the TREES! For decades I see this and breathe in and this awareness becomes a part of me.

How I describe it would be ...from a distance some see 'something' solid...but some of us see
'that something' is really a full hive of moving honey bees. That is what everything is...

You can perceive something solid, like a ceiling....but to some of us, it is nothing of the sort...it is
alive; atoms of love bound together....conscious and alive.

:hello: ImthatIm

ImthatIm 27-05-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

:hello: ImthatIm

Back at ya Miss Hepburn:hello2: