Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals and Stones for Creative Writing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109255)

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 03-01-2017 06:27 PM

Crystals and Stones for Creative Writing

I'm a writer and I love writing short stories, poetry, one day I'd love to write a novel and screen play. I've always been a creative person and love coming up with ideas. Love to find crystals or gemstones that will help with this. I always come up with my own idea's simply by dreaming in my sleep or daydreaming. They always seem to help me come up with idea's. Just need a boost to help with my creative side. Is there any crystals or gemstones that will help with this? It will be most helpful for anyone's suggestions. Thank you! :sunny:

Jenniebean88 03-01-2017 07:31 PM

Hi there! I love crystals and work with them every day! Carnelian is very good for creativity, and vanadinite is good for concentration, apparently it is said to be one of the best stones for writers! Xxx

Errol 04-01-2017 11:49 PM

Blue Topaz

alcyone 05-01-2017 12:47 AM

Moldavite and a peaceful sunny and inspiring space

FairyCrystal 05-01-2017 10:16 AM

My manifestation quartz crystal helped me when I had writers block. After I'd bought that I was writing for hours a day, months on end.

Depending on what you need I suppose crystals for the 2nd chakra could help as that's where ideas are born.
The throat chakra is the chakra of expression, so crystals for that could be helpful too.

If it really matters, I don't know, because the most important thing to have inspiration and to be able to manifest is being tuned in with your inner being. Things will just flow when you are.
And if you aren't, then working on why you aren't could help. You could get crystals to help that process along.

Crystal canuck 07-01-2017 06:20 AM

I am a bit of a writer myself in my spare time, which with my responsibilities lately, is very little :icon_frown:

The most important thing in my opinion is inspiration, I don't think any one crystal will work for every person or even one type of person. I think the most vital thing will be to spark your creative side.

I do love Labradorite, it's no secret, hell my avatar is one, but I have heard from multiple sources that labradorite or tiger's eye will ignite creativity. Again, you could have any type that you love though, if it's a beautiful red quartz so be it.

Hell go for a walk in nature maybe a tree or a brook will do, maybe go to the subway and the concrete will do, you never know what will spark it. I personally think doing something outside your daily routine would help a great deal, go talk to some strangers:smile: :smile:

Anya14 10-01-2017 12:08 PM

I too find carnelian helps with my creativity and I often have it near me when writing or painting as it seems to spur me on. Sometimes I pair it with citrine as the two stones seem to like each other and strengthen each other's energies. Also I believe Citrine is a mood lifter and enhances success, so it can only be a good thing! You can also get both of these stones as chip bracelets for quite a good price.

When writing academically I've also found Aventurine to be helpful.

I hope you find a stone that suits!