Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Shapeshifting (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13360)

nightowl 28-03-2011 03:31 AM

Shapeshifting

I am curious if anyone has every encountered a shapeshifter? What do you believe about shapeshifting?

nightowl

Shabda 28-03-2011 03:33 AM

i never have, but i believe it'd be very painful to do so...

nightowl 28-03-2011 03:44 AM

yes it would be if it is actually possible to physically accomplish this transformation, but what if it is a means of a type of energy illusion? What if there are those who are able to manipulate energy in such a way to create an illusion of transformation?

Shabda 28-03-2011 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightowl
yes it would be if it is actually possible to physically accomplish this transformation, but what if it is a means of a type of energy illusion? What if there are those who are able to manipulate energy in such a way to create an illusion of transformation?

tat would be something else...ive heard stories of people astral prjecting and being taught how to manifest an apparently realistic physical likeness of themselves, one which other humans could see and interact with....ive never been able to do that myself though

nightowl 28-03-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabda
tat would be something else...ive heard stories of people astral prjecting and being taught how to manifest an apparently realistic physical likeness of themselves, one which other humans could see and interact with....ive never been able to do that myself though

That wouldn't necessarily be changing your image, that sounds more like producing a mirror like image of what you already look like. What about taking a different form all together, like the form of an animal?

Silver 28-03-2011 04:07 AM

My closest experience is from the movie Thunderheart. How it is portrayed is really cool. Just think how fantastic it would be to do an 'energy shapeshifting' and create that illusion. Wow.

nightowl 28-03-2011 04:11 AM

Hey Silvergirl,

I love Thunderheart!!! :D

Shabda 28-03-2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightowl
That wouldn't necessarily be changing your image, that sounds more like producing a mirror like image of what you already look like. What about taking a different form all together, like the form of an animal?

only in this way it wouldnt be a mirror, but completely 3 d....i would assume that if a person could do that, they could do an animal too just by imagining it, but that wouldnt really be shape shifting either

Sangress 28-03-2011 06:02 AM

I've done some shapeshifting myself when I was younger. theres another thread about it somewhere on the forums that has some good information.

nightowl 28-03-2011 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangress
I've done some shapeshifting myself when I was younger. theres another thread about it somewhere on the forums that has some good information.

Thanks Sangress. It would be great to read that thread. I must try to find it.
I thought I had searched the subject but found no threads...:redface: