Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Free Will (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117939)

psychegrl 26-10-2017 10:17 PM

Free Will

Just some random thinking here...

The DF is frustrated with the DM because he is not adhering to the connection. He is using his free will to do what he wants instead of surrendering.

The DF wants the DM to come to her of his own free will.

Question: could the DF be upset with the DM for using his free will because she gave hers up?

There's something else to this and I don't think I'm finished with these thoughts quite yet but I'm leaving them here so I don't forget. LOL

FairyCrystal 26-10-2017 11:01 PM

You make it sound as if we're doing things against our free will or are sort of forced to do things that are not our free will.
The feminine doesn't give up hers, it's her choice to either go for the connection and (try to) surrender or not. Just like the masculine can choose. No one gives up their free will and no one can take it away either, unless someone was to use black magic maybe.
What you say about the masculine sounds as if he's behaving like a spoiled child who's not listening to his parent. They will surrender when they are ready.
And to be honest, I don't see how most of the feminine have surrendered. Most of us are working very hard on working through and releasing issues.
The masculine usually is behind in development, and it is supposed to be that way: while we work through issues and/or are integrating things, the masculine hold us grounded. They hold the energies stable and safe for us to grow and evolve. When we've done enough, we can hold that platform so they can follow and begin their next phase of growth. We cannot do it at the same time, things would fall apart. Utter chaos.
The way I see it nothing is off. Maybe we have reached this point where things turn around and the masculine now has to go through a phase of growth while we hold the fort. And yes, they may temporarily appear to turn away from us while they do that, like we did when we went through the same phase and they held the fort.
I can sort of see that going on in my own connection, but not nearly all that drastically. We are still in touch, we will see each other again soon. But his life is very turbulent at the mo, whereas I feel much more stable than a few weeks ago.

ForgedInFire 26-10-2017 11:10 PM

Well..a common misconception the DF seem to refuse a death grip hold on is that spiritual connection must mean a 100% guaranteed relationship. Or that if they "ran away" that they have a 100% guarantee that the DM must return back to them whether they like it or not.

Both are false beliefs held by the DF. Usually perpetrated by the garbage "tf readings" prolifically posted online. That also include that the divine is "working on them". And lets not forget these alleged "portals" too. Dont you see them appear in the sky every time one is allegedly happening? I dont.

"surrender" is a word of war.. i find it to be a disturbing term that the DF hold onto as well. What exactly is it they believe they are "surrendering " to? "the connection"? That exists regardless so what are they doing exactly here?

I cant say it is the the case for all but i think that the DF has unrealisitic fantasy expectations that cannot and never will be fulfilled

ForgedInFire 26-10-2017 11:43 PM

Oh.. so we are "behind " in development? And our evolution is solely dependent on the "DF"? How asinine!! I think this forum is a testament that shows who is the ones that are behind in development. The only ones who ask "why" more often then the DF are curious children.

We evolve on our own well before ever meeting the "DF" physically and have never been dependent on them for it either. We dont "need" you. This is what upsets the DF so much because they seem to believe that we do.. we do not. In fact it is you that seem to be so dependent on us.. and thats rather repulsive. That a DF revolves their entire lives, emotional and physical well being and decision making solely on us and nothing else?

If it werent for the fact of a spiritual connection existing between a pair, a man sees that as crazy an immature woman who needs to be avoided. Oh but wait.. "teachers" sure like to blame shift that because we "ran" that it is our problem and we are the cause of everything. Oh hell no.. it is you that we have to be the mirror for. That alone seems to be intentionally forgotten most of the time by the DF

Another thing that is disturbing is that if the DM is the allegedly "more awakened" they are just labeled as the "DF in a male body". Thats utterly ridiculous nonsense.

Both are aware of the connection immediately whether they know what it is or not. In most but not all cases it is the DF who knows what it is first. that does not equal the DM is "asleep".. remember who we have to be the mirrors for.

psychegrl 27-10-2017 01:42 AM

Free will is an interesting concept. If you think about what it means to have free will, to choose what it means to be in your own power according to a situation, then when we have situations like the TF thing where we feel compelled to do something vs logically choosing. So, no, in that way I don't feel like being a TF is a choice, at least as a human.

And that is hard to navigate. The DM, generally portrayed as pushing against the pull is using free will to do so. As are some DF as well.

This is some hard ****!!! Who in their right mind would choose to go through it knowing that we would be left in the balance for a long time.

If we are meant to be doing this for a job then I can understand why I signed up spiritually but not to be in love with someone who is using his free will not to choose me or asked me not to fight for him. I'm trying to find the balance between loving him and figuring out how to stay sane.

Ariaecheflame 27-10-2017 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I cant say it is the the case for all but i think that the DF has unrealisitic fantasy expectations that cannot and never will be fulfilled

Horrayy!

I am in total agreeance. We are all humanly imperfect and the sooner we can accept ourselves and others as being imperfect we can finally stop striving for the 'fantasy' and start to see the magic within the reality of where we are at in each moment!

DM like DF just want to be seen and accepted as they are. The reality is that once we accept ourselves and where we are at we can then start to take a full inventory of all our needs and then start providing for ourselves - parenting the inner child - treating ourselves like precious children who need nurturing - love - and encouragement!

The thing is with the mirror is we get to see our potential and our reality simultaneously.

The nature of the unconditional love factor is that IT DESIRES the best for the other... and for SELF! BUUUTT IN order to believe in and meet the souls inner most desires we must first accept our limitations our vulnerabilities...

The fantasy is starting to crashing down... the reality is that it has to as well - because the fantasy is the mind making conditions on love.

Unconditional love is freedom embracing
Freedom is the ability to accept reality and ourselves as se are... then we have the opportunity to make decisions and create from that reality... and I don't know about others but freedom is actually my inner most desire.

ForgedInFire 27-10-2017 02:17 AM

Yea but fear is the major deal so im not sure how much free will there is in that aspect. Im not the one who ran lol But i am not interested in reunion either. Been there and done that once before just to get ran from again.Honestly i dont even see any point to any of this at all. Self mastery sure but.. at what cost?

ForgedInFire 27-10-2017 02:24 AM

Most DF have this unrealistic expectation for the DM to come running back tell them how much they missed and loved them they know they are twin flames now and know the entire theory and yada yada yada.. but they themselves refuse to reach out to the DM in fear of chasing, rejection or being told to bug off because the DM dont love them.

psychegrl 27-10-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Yea but fear is the major deal so im not sure how much free will there is in that aspect. Im not the one who ran lol But i am not interested in reunion either. Been there and done that once before just to get ran from again.Honestly i dont even see any point to any of this at all. Self mastery sure but.. at what cost?

Exactly. I believe we are supposed to be healing the world with the love and our twins woke us up even as they didn't get as much as a punch as we did.

IF the messages I'm getting about being a healer are true than I can see the point. But all of this just to be in a 'ship'.... then no.

The purpose of healing is where I'm trying to focus now. But he keeps popping up. Now more than ever! Ugh

I just want to know one way or the other.
Must be the energy right now. I feel like it's all being pulled to the surface. :/

psychegrl 27-10-2017 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Horrayy!

I am in total agreeance. We are all humanly imperfect and the sooner we can accept ourselves and others as being imperfect we can finally stop striving for the 'fantasy' and start to see the magic within the reality of where we are at in each moment!

DM like DF just want to be seen and accepted as they are. The reality is that once we accept ourselves and where we are at we can then start to take a full inventory of all our needs and then start providing for ourselves - parenting the inner child - treating ourselves like precious children who need nurturing - love - and encouragement!

The thing is with the mirror is we get to see our potential and our reality simultaneously.

The nature of the unconditional love factor is that IT DESIRES the best for the other... and for SELF! BUUUTT IN order to believe in and meet the souls inner most desires we must first accept our limitations our vulnerabilities...

The fantasy is starting to crashing down... the reality is that it has to as well - because the fantasy is the mind making conditions on love.

Unconditional love is freedom embracing
Freedom is the ability to accept reality and ourselves as se are... then we have the opportunity to make decisions and create from that reality... and I don't know about others but freedom is actually my inner most desire.

Unconditional love being a free will choice is interesting. I've always liked it as God's love and therefore not really something can't choose if we want to manifest the life we want. I'll think on it.

I might just be feeling a difficult lately due to my fantasy (what I thought I wanted and knew) comes crashing down.