Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels perceived as evil (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118925)

Tirisilex 05-12-2017 08:21 AM

Angels perceived as evil

I posted at a Christian site that I have 2 Angels watching over me and they are telling me that Angels dont speak to people and that I'm conversing with Demons. I find that very hard to believe because these Angels have been teaching me to trust in God and to have faith in him. I dont see how that is demonic in any way.. I would understand if they were exalting themselves and looking for glory for themselves in some way. But these beings fruits do not show me any kind of evil deed at all. Christians man.. I'm trying to understand God better and they say it's an evil thing because Angels are helping?? I've been learning to be Christian and I find a lot of these Christians have bad attitudes.

John32241 05-12-2017 03:21 PM

Hi,

Yes a lot of Christians are like that. Their problem is, from my point of view, they believe God is not unconditionally loving. Just loving based of some set of conditions. Then so called wise men establish these conditions.

You are blessed to be Aware that there are angels watching over you. You can feel the love they have for you and it is not based on some set of conditions.

Now if you really want to understand God better, I would suggest some thing different than religious doctrin. Have you looked into channeled information?
I like the Kryon material myself. Look at some of these things then let Your angels guide you to discern information which resonates with you better.

John

Tirisilex 05-12-2017 10:58 PM

I cant believe this.. I'm thinking of leaving this Christian Forum. They are trying to tell me to not believe in Angels and their help. They ignore what I tell them about what the Angels are teaching me and they sit there and say "in all my years of being a Christian I have never experienced believers interacting with Angels." And they go on to say that communing with Angels is a Demonic thing.. I would understand if the Angels were trying to get me to worship them or put themselves before God but they are not.

I lost my Job today and my SS Check was $200 short. The Angels told me to pray to God about it and Trust that he will take care of it and walk in faith and do not worry about my financial problems.

Now if these Angels said "Petition us for your problems and We will take care of you. You can rely on us.

Then yes I could see why I shouldn't listen to them but again they are teaching me to rely on God not themselves.. This whole thing is made me frustrated.

John32241 06-12-2017 02:30 AM

Hello,

Some thing like that would frustrate any of us.

In circumstances like that, I would look for angelic guidance on how best to proceed. My faith is in the spiritual guidance I get, not in some unknown power doing things for me.

John

Tirisilex 06-12-2017 05:40 AM

I asked the Angels how should I handle people like this in the future. They said "Ignore them and be silent." They are unwise and refuse to see truth. No matter what I say to them they will stubbornly continue to tell me that I am in the wrong. It doesn't matter how much evidence I put in front of them they are set in their ways. Be Silent just as Jesus was silent during his trial.. There is nothing I can say to deter these kinds of people from their thinking. Just be silent they said.

Dargor 06-12-2017 12:52 PM

Many Christians pretty much demonise anything whenever it isn't right up their alley. I would advise you to stay away from such sites.

Tirisilex 06-12-2017 08:29 PM

Even the Christians on this site are giving me a hard time. I do not know how they can reason that these Angels are bad when all they have been doing is teaching me how to take faith in God and to trust him. What kind of Demon does that? My faith in God has never been so strong now than it has ever been. And I got Christians telling me that I'm wrong. I dont get it at all..

Dargor 06-12-2017 08:44 PM

I'ts simple, the reason is none other than jealousy.

dream jo 06-12-2017 10:00 PM

i luv angls i do i hav 1 it bac doorm i do just eed 2 get 1 for frnt door i do 2 protct me i do thn for evry room i do
why say angls is evil i luv thm i do
its 1 of resons i becum a humnst no ull rull on it thy dnt

WhiteWarrior 07-12-2017 04:21 PM

Trusting guides and trusting people on forums is much the same. Lots of good intent from some, and lots of bad intent from some. Be openminded but don't take words as truth just because they are written to you, or spoken. If someone or someone are giving you a negative feeling you should take that as a hint and act accordingly.