Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What happens when you die? (Victor Zammit) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4224)

Tricia 08-10-2010 05:20 PM

What happens when you die? (Victor Zammit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daRdTFqZluY

Spiritmessenger 09-10-2010 01:18 AM

Hi Tricia :smile:
Many years ago my next door neighbour died very suddenly of flue when he was staying with his daughter....the night after he passed over he was knocking seven bells out of my drain pipe trying to get my attention lol, but I had no idea that he had died until the next morning when I saw wreaths being laid in his front garden, to say I was surprised was an understatement, because I'd only been talking to him two days before he passed over and he was fine.

Love light and blessings to all :hug3:

Spiritmessenger

Tricia 09-10-2010 07:59 AM

Hello Spiritmessenger.
It's amazing how spirit work at times isn't it :)
They will do whatever they can to get your attention lol It reminds me of a story my mother told me. It was during WWII, she was just a child and from a family of 13, living in Belfast. Her mother had a picture of the Sacred Heart on the living room wall. My Grandmother always had a small bottle of holy water handy by the way lol, typical RC I might add.
One evening the picture just fell on the floor with a crash, my grandmother took it as a sign and yelled at the children RUN! They all ran out of the house, down the street to a shelter. Shortly after that, their house was bombed!
Blessings
Tricia x

Spiritmessenger 10-10-2010 05:09 PM

Hi Tricia :smile:
Quote:

Originally posted by Tricia
It's amazing how spirit work at times isn't it :)
They will do whatever they can to get your attention lol It reminds me of a story my mother told me. It was during WWII, she was just a child and from a family of 13, living in Belfast. Her mother had a picture of the Sacred Heart on the living room wall. My Grandmother always had a small bottle of holy water handy by the way lol, typical RC I might add.
One evening the picture just fell on the floor with a crash, my grandmother took it as a sign and yelled at the children RUN! They all ran out of the house, down the street to a shelter. Shortly after that, their house was bombed!
Blessings
Tricia x
What a lovely story, they certainly do look after us if we only recognise their signs, but with life so materialistic these days it's blinding people to those that are trying to help us. I know spirit have saved my life at least three times that I'm aware of. Once in a car accident, another I don't want to talk about, and the last time a gas leak in my flat that could have not only blown me into the next world but taken the whole tower block of 150 flats with me.
As you can imagine I don't do things by half's. They must be pretty fed up by now trying to keep me alive :D I live now more sedately, now I'm older. Last year I felt so bad I thought I was dyeing and I asked spirit " Am I coming over" not a chance was the reply!! you still have a lot to do on your side yet, with the healing and mediumship.

Love light and blessings :hug3:
Spiritmessenger

LightFilledHeart 10-10-2010 05:37 PM

Hello all!

I love reading your experiences. I too have had some of my own, but the problem is there is no way I can actually KNOW that is what's behind them. There are all sorts of other possible explanations, and I don't want to deceive myself or glom on to and believe something just because it fits what I want to believe when in fact it might not be so!

I have had loss. My beloved husband and Twin-Soul some 12 years ago, a much loved uncle about five years ago, my adored mother (a saint by any definition!) three years ago, and most recently my brother-in-law about a year ago. Add to that list a whole bevy of canine companions I loved and adored who have since crossed into spirit. I so want to know that they go on and that consciousness and identity are not extinguished with the physical death of the body, but I can't be sure. The experiences I've had that indicate such may be the case are not certainties. Many say the "know", but in truth we can only believe. Faith is the operative word here, but for one who has lost loved ones and still grieves for them, faith becomes tenuous at best.