Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Electronic Communication (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Extremely low frequency towers - Mind control (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119092)

Ladyrose92 11-12-2017 02:49 PM

Extremely low frequency towers - Mind control

This is the most relevant place I can find to post this. I became aware of ELF towers that use low frequencies to affect the masses; I then came across Organite which can be used to pacify these towers. I felt like this is something I would love to do if I knew where they were etc.

I remember walking past what I thought looked like one before, I took a picture and thought I must check that. I didn't. Today I was looking out my work window, and I was staring at this tower again. It may be a completely normal tower but after seeing the ELF and GWEN towers in the USA, this one looks exactly the same but just smaller/less boxes on the aerial. So I went on google maps and will attach the pictures here. Really I am asking if anyone can confirm if this is this sort of tower? I have tried to search online for a map of towers of this kind in the UK but I cannot find anything, just that frequencies below 8hz is "unspecified", which leads me to think this is because they don't want to document the real use of the lower frequencies. The building it is on top of just looks derelict to me, doesn't look in use although it looks like a business address.

Would greatly appreciate to know if these pictures could be one of those towers....Just going to figure out how to add them.....

Ladyrose92 11-12-2017 03:02 PM

dream jo 12-12-2017 04:00 PM

i no i hav thg forp ppylons ylons pylons i od thy seam giv me vibs

Shivani Devi 13-12-2017 05:17 AM

ELF frequencies have very little effect on the brain. Microwaves, on the other hand...

A while ago, I fully got into this. There were experiments done on what is called the 'Frey Effect':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpBd_f_p9g

Then, during the 1970's a tone called the 'Woodpecker Tone' produced by a Russian aerial array (DUGA-3), blacked out half of the United States!

Not to mention the stuff that goes on at HAARP now.

Scary eh?

Ladyrose92 13-12-2017 12:56 PM

Ah ok because I was concerned if they are sending out subliminal messages that it could be affecting peoples consciousness without them even realising. I heard one thing sent out was 'accept the new world order', it worried me that I have fallen for things, that may be due to conditioning such as this. But from your research does it state that these techniques are somewhat ineffective? Wow that is facinating! Its mad that a frequency can cause that much destruction but I guess everything is made up of energy and thats why it can affect something so much! Yes it is scary, that they are messing with mother earth to scare us and cause destruction. I look forward to the day that all of this is exposed and ceases to exist! Thanks for the video I shall watch that later :)

desert rat 16-12-2017 03:52 PM

Those towers are for microwave stuff. E.l.f. Requires extremely long antennas. Now they could be using microwaves to mess with peoples brains. You might want to read Montuck project.

jenriggs 03-06-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Ah ok because I was concerned if they are sending out subliminal messages that it could be affecting peoples consciousness without them even realising. I heard one thing sent out was 'accept the new world order', it worried me that I have fallen for things, that may be due to conditioning such as this. But from your research does it state that these techniques are somewhat ineffective? Wow that is facinating! Its mad that a frequency can cause that much destruction but I guess everything is made up of energy and thats why it can affect something so much! Yes it is scary, that they are messing with mother earth to scare us and cause destruction. I look forward to the day that all of this is exposed and ceases to exist! Thanks for the video I shall watch that later :)

If you watch television "programs" you are already being mind controlled and receiving subliminal messages. I stopped watching it, but sometimes when my husband has it on, it is so dang obvious of the mind control they are delivering to people it's ridiculous.

SerendipityLizard 11-06-2018 06:48 AM

Are you sure you’re hearing actual subliminal messages from your sixth sense, or are these images created out of fear or suspicion? Part of handling these types of abilities is to have an attitude of having no expectations, and being open to whatever you receive.

I sincerely doubt there’s an organization trying to force you to accept a “new world order”. Subliminal messages are not perfect mind control. Simply an magnification of whatever thoughts and desires are already in place.

I remember there was a study of subliminal messages showing ideas of the elderly. Most people slowed down in their movements, and talked much more quietly in response. A few people walked much faster in other situations, and these people admitted that they hated old people.

No need to stop a whole radio tower if it actually gives out any of these messages. I doubt small crystals could do the work, and large batches of these are expensive. Just continue on being a positive influence on other people as you go through life.

Take care.

stonecollector 15-06-2018 11:37 PM

Anything that is narrow and tall rectangular shaped panels with conduits leading away from them, usually arrays, are most likely cell phone antennas. The antennas in phone cells are few centimeters long means wave length means GHz in frequency, your microwave screen door has size of hole smaller than the wavelength of the 2.5GHz that microwaves that cooks food operates at is high watts, while very weak powered high, medium even ultra low freq permeates the environment we live in. Some of the frequency we sense like paranormal and healing energy vibrates at, divine beings work same way as we do and senses both ways.

ELF is many feet long in wavelength, think of bass rather than high pitch.

Just look at stringed instruments like piano to get idea vast differences of strings only matter of couple inches long for high pitched while bass part is many feet long of wire to vibrate low bass sounds. :)

I specialize in electronics repair.

Cheers, stonecollector

r6r6 13-07-2018 04:15 PM

Whales And ELF Sonic waves

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonecollector
ELF is many feet long in wavelength, think of bass rather than high pitch.

Whales use ELF sonic waves that travel thousand of miles.

I dont think they are sending subliminal messages to humans, however, if they were, I can imagine how outraged :icon_eek: their mesage should be, over humans treatment of the oceans.

See this link to damage by military sonar and other sonics that kill marine life.