Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Guardian angel names (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35563)

tigerthescorpion 12-05-2012 07:09 AM

Guardian angel names

Have you ever tried to learn the names of your guardian angel(s)? What answer did you receive?

I did a Doreen Virtue meditation recently and three names came to me:
Azael
Jezriel (in my mind's eye it was spelled Jezzriel but I dunno about that)
& Kevriel

I was only expecting one angel to come through, so that was cool. I feel like my primary guardian is the one that resonated with the name "Kevriel" but I could be wrong. I feel like I could also be wrong about the name...

it sounded so true when it appeared in my mind in a relaxed state, in a sort of whisper while it was written on a mental chalkboard. And I felt the presence. But I'm iffy about that name! Azael and Jezriel (as Jezreel) both have history and can be found in angel dictionaries. But Kevriel is not... I guess that doesn't matter though, right? The other thing that was weird was that when I Googled that name I discovered it is the name of some sort of... Japanese... boy band... or something? (lol)

I feel confident the presence of the three guardians was true. "Azael" seemed to be an Omega/male type, more of a stern figure. Jezriel and Kevriel felt like more feminine energies, with "Kevriel" seeming to be a mother-comforter type. Also got the notion that "Jezriel" had been with me more strongly in my times of weakness.

Dragonfly1 12-05-2012 07:13 AM

When I asked for the name of mine ...the name was in my head before the question was finished being asked.....Haniel she said, and Im not your guardian, Im your Adviser was the reply......lol...

The closest i could find with an Angel with Kev' in the first part of the name is...Kevakiah...Angel of Sympathy.....but just because there is no reference to the name, doesn't mean it isn't so.....there are millions of Angels.....if it seems right to you, then there's a very high chance that it is correct.....Peace

iScorpio 12-05-2012 07:19 AM

I had a spirit guardian (I was attempting automatic writing) who's name was Cesear.. Not Cesar.. Cesear.. it spelt out on the paper in my minds eye, but didn't actually write anything. I feel he was "re-assigned" because this when I was just learning about my abilities and starting my spiritual path.
My new guide's name is Sabrina. She is an old soul.. ancient.. I feel she lived during the times of the Salem trails.. not sure but somewhere during that time.. She was arrested in her life time, she hasn't told me why, but she said she was sexually abused in jail. Those are te only details I picked up.

I also have "temporary" guides..the very recent guide I didn't pick up a name but he took the form of an older man, but wearing all white (like a gown) and gold.. those are my symbols (seeing figures with white and gold) for a spiritual guardian/angel..

tigerthescorpion 12-05-2012 07:20 AM

Dragonfly1, That's great! I'd be very happy to receive such straightforward communication.

greenthumb92 13-05-2012 04:57 PM

Can't wait to find mines out in the near future when more spiritually advanced.

Sammy 13-05-2012 06:39 PM

It may be one day soon you encounter your guides names, or maybe alot of days. Either way thier name is just a object of association, and hold no status or importance to them. They are present in the name of thier duty of guiding us down our paths, and only respond to such activity our eternal goal. If a person is in a spot of activity long enough, you might be given a name to either tell them who you are, or for you to get to the right person in a busy area.

As a side note I was given the name "DAVE", although I got the fealing mine had never even considered the thought of a name before. Like he was confused if I could see him standing there or not, since my line of comunication was trying to seperate him from the experience. I could feal him struggling to find something to explain himself in one word, so I said it didnt matter and moved on. I had gotten it about 2 days after I initialy asked on my first connection, and the letters each represented something to him.

Nameless 14-05-2012 04:35 AM

My spirit guides name is Henrietta. I was told her name by someone who had contacted her for me, and it rang through me that I knew that name. When I was a very young child, I had a plastic kitten that, to me, was the size of a real kitten, and I loved that thing, and I named it Henrietta. Strange because I did not know anyone by that name, then or now, so I believe when I was young I knew her then, but didn't remember her as an adult. Now that I can channel her, I'll have to remember to ask...
Light.

tigerthescorpion 14-05-2012 06:21 PM

I'm not so sure anymore that these names are true. I tried to use tarot for confirmation, but that confused matters more as I think I was in touch with a guide, not an angel... maybe?