Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Spirit animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124987)

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 12:24 PM

Spirit animals

Do people believe they have a spirit animal? I am not sure myself as I never sensed anything but was wondering if anyone knew of anything to guide me

Zhyanoqua 09-09-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterHunter
Do people believe they have a spirit animal? I am not sure myself as I never sensed anything but was wondering if anyone knew of anything to guide me

Hi, my experience is not like what you read about in books; and I don't know what could guide you, sorry. Maybe others here have animal spirit experience? I'd love to hear about it, if so - but these are really personal things, not usually talked about in detail.

Various animal and bird spirits have come to me over the years; most to inform, others just watch me for a while then leave.

Also, real life birds come near all the time; up here, big owls and four ravens seem to have adopted me. I don't think they want anything from me...at least they haven't asked me for anything yet, lol. The flock (10-12) of wild turkeys up here come & peck around the cabin - and don't scatter when I walk out among them... neither do the deer when I come across them on the trail.

Edit - I just noticed this was a really old thread. Was it okay to respond & bump it up like that? Thanks!

LadyMay 09-09-2019 08:36 PM

I have a few different spirit animals with varying functions. I've come to learn them over the years. They are not always active in my life and tend to have influence with me in waves, but I have learned to listen to their messages.

Some of my spirit animals: Serpent, lion, crow, rabbit, and bee.

I also have stone and plant guides, as well as other humanoid species. They include haematite, obsidian, lavender, and hawthorn. A faerie and a Pleiadian. Oh plus a couple of gods and goddesses. The sky is the limit! But I have learned of them all over a long period of time. It wasn't an overnight thing. So take it easy and one by one :smile:

Miss Hepburn 11-11-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMay
I also have stone and plant guides, as well as other humanoid species.
They include haematite, obsidian, lavender, and hawthorn. :smile:

You mention obsidian often..it is grounding, I think.
What would you think of a 'necklace' for a hyper active dog...a small obsidian attached to the collar? Thanks.

Native spirit 11-11-2019 01:34 PM

Yes i have a few spirit Animals mainly the Wolf the Crow and the Horse.
you can find your own spirit animal by asking they to come to you in your Dream or by meditation.

Namaste

lemonbunny 16-11-2019 04:10 PM

I don't know what my spirit animal is or how you know, but I always feel drawn to crows and dolphins.

dream jo 20-02-2020 11:29 PM

did
u
no
all
anmilss
can
sea
spirtss
thy
can
frm
cats
yo
dogs
to birdss
to

Ciona 21-02-2020 05:15 AM

I wish I knew about my spirit animals. I have had lots of different animals interact with me in different ways across dimensions over the years. It seems like there's more than one kind. Perhaps I should do some meditating on it.

Ciona 21-02-2020 05:33 AM

I forgot about Switzerland, my hamster. She actually works with me on important stuff, so she counts. :biggrin:

BigJohn 21-02-2020 05:38 AM

Some of my spirit animals are Elephants, Rattle Snakes, Cobras and Cows.