Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Did God choose my gender? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107747)

TheDivineOne 14-11-2016 06:51 PM

Did God choose my gender?

I actually don't follow a religion but i would like to hear insight from all the God-believers. Does God choose our gender before we are born?

sky 14-11-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I actually don't follow a religion but i would like to hear insight from all the God-believers. Does God choose our gender before we are born?

The Y chromosome determines our gender.
You could say that ' God is the potter, we are the clay ' but that is your choice. Just enjoy and cherish your life regardless of who chooses your gender :smile:

TheDivineOne 14-11-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
The Y chromosome determines our gender.
You could say that ' God is the potter, we are the clay ' but that is your choice. Just enjoy and cherish your life regardless of who chooses your gender :smile:

I can't. I'm transgender. I'm transitioning though. But I hate missing so many years of my life. I hated being male. I want to be female in my next life.

sky 14-11-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

I can't. I'm transgender. I'm transitioning though. But I hate missing so many years of my life. I hated being male. I want to be female in my next life.

You are what you are, you say you hate missing so many years of your life but you wouldn't be where you are now if you hadn't gone through those years, don't waste your years regretting the past because it's gone and you cannot change it, you can only change the way you look back. Enjoy now and leave the past were it belongs. Good luck in your transition :smile:

Miss Hepburn 15-11-2016 12:17 AM

OK...there is a deeper issue here...I person must experience for themselves
that All is One Being....See?
There is Only One...
One Being in many extensions....as there are many waves;
all part of One Ocean.

So does 'God' decide...please, I wish for you to see that not one
thought in your pretty little head is not of/ from or belonging to God...
there is no 'you'...
Sorry, this may be too much for some people.. while others 'get it'.

Johnathanrs 15-11-2016 06:48 AM

Quote:

There is no such thing as Gender. Gender comes from a body. The body isn't you on a more deeper/sub/higher level. Your soul isn't made up of anything material.

That being said, yes god/higher you does pick your body, no different then you picking what role you play in a play, board game, to computer game.

God is merely the director of the play. You picked your part. Everyone plays there role. Most would advise not to go against the role you were cast in unless one is attempting to traverse dangerous tides. Wanting to become something that you were not scripted for is merely rebellion against the director, as genders don't matter - it is whoever that believes otherwise that is making it matter. You can believe that you are anything. The opposite sex. A fox. A alien. The son of god. You can even believe that you a piece of toast. But beliefs are internal truths, and only universal ones if proven self-evident. Outside of you, beliefs hold no merit to universal laws. A golden truth that many cannot comprehend is the simple principle that this is not your universe. your planet, your reality. This is not your house. We are all merely guests. You agreed to play the board game, to enter inside someone's house, now be respectful and play by there rules, or suffer the consequences. Don't ruin the play/game/story for everyone. Treat others as you want to be treated. You came to the theme park, have fun with your journey, and learn anything along your path - just be respectful of others, including yourself.

Beware of false prophets. And remember, that sometimes is ones own ego that brings false hopes. Not all false prophets are external. As you know, a car isn't a truck and a truck isn't a car no matter how much either wishes to be. When it comes to transformation, one can only become the other through, in this case, mutilation, which is no different then attacking one self for no reason, that, often comes at a price.

That being said, it isn't mine or anyone's place to tell anyone what to do. It is advised to do what you believe in based upon your justification and reasoning on doing so, just remember that if you want your journey to be one with god, to do so for a noble reason, not a negative reason such as lust, envy, exc, because not all paths are smooth sailing, however, all rivers lead home in the end. There are no wrong choices, just different trials along each path, with some paths being much longer than others in the end.

-safe journeys.

Johnathanrs 15-11-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So does 'God' decide...please, I wish for you to see that not one
thought in your pretty little head is not of/ from or belonging to God...
there is no 'you'...
Sorry, this may be too much for some people.. while others 'get it'.

Wow, so wise! What you said is true, here is also something that can be added on.

What happens if you were to take a pitcher of water and pour it into three separate cups. If I were to add separate liquids into those cups, such as dye, tea, or cool-aid would they not be different, although sourced from the same?

At a higher/sub level, they would still hold water would they not. At a lower/higher level, they would hold uniqueness and individuality from this merger between chemicals being added.

Great lesson that you taught us all here! Thank you. :wink:

shoni7510 15-11-2016 10:11 AM

Before we inrcate as souls we choose what and who we want to be as we plan our incarnation down to the last letter and then we forget whne we enter the Earth. From this point of view you chose your own gender, colour, race, parents, siblings, etc. THen from another point of view biologically your gender is determined by the chromosmes XY snd it is like a gamble. In both scenario God does not choose your gender.

VioletFlame 15-11-2016 07:15 PM

He chooses out genders or we choose it when we are creating our life plan in my opinion.

Johnathanrs 16-11-2016 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoni7510
Before we inrcate as souls we choose what and who we want to be as we plan our incarnation down to the last letter and then we forget whne we enter the Earth. From this point of view you chose your own gender, colour, race, parents, siblings, etc. THen from another point of view biologically your gender is determined by the chromosmes XY snd it is like a gamble. In both scenario God does not choose your gender.

Contradictions don't mean truth. If you come across two paths that do not lead to your destination, it probably means you should reconsider how your arrived at your fork. Sometimes moving backwards is moving forward. :wink: