Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Aromatherapy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Aromatherapy for a Broken Heart (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112044)

evolvedbeloved 26-03-2017 12:58 AM

Aromatherapy for a Broken Heart

I've been doing my best to heal the worst broken heart of my life, next to losing my sister. It's been over 6 months. Does anyone have any suggestions about what scents might help me heal more efficiently?

Paige Ignited 26-03-2017 01:23 AM

I don't know about other scents, but the scent of "time" usually never fails.

Golden Angel 26-03-2017 01:30 PM

Hi Evolvebeloved big hugs my dear x
I would suggest Rose oil along with benzoin to help comfort you with also some Frankincense, also rock rose will help too. I hope this helps and as Paige has said Time is a great healer, look after yourself.
Love GA x

JessicaVibes91 04-05-2017 10:49 AM

i feel your pain evolvedbeloved. as Paige Ignited said, it's all about time. fall in love with yourself and you'll feel less bothered about your heart break.

About aromatherapy for the broken heart, try a mix of sandalwood, patchouli and lavendar. all these have dense scents and usually work well in calming the heart. I sincerely hope this would help you.

God Bless!

cosmicsacredheart 01-11-2017 12:53 PM

Rose oil has been passed through many times from healers, aromatherapist by being a powerful heart healer. For me, the flower itself is so healing, and I use a blend of flower scents and grounding ones such as sandalwood, frankincense to help ground myself, while I engage in the healing energies for the healing of my Heart

Tobi 10-11-2017 12:50 AM

Rose, lavender, and this might sound counter-intuitive, but any scents which deeply remind you of her, or which she used to wear.
What that will do is open your Heart to her energy-signature. It is likely that where she is she will send you calmness and loving thoughts. Those who have passed over respond to our energetic contacts. Most often they are in a loving peaceful energy and able to offer loving support sometimes.

dream jo 19-11-2017 03:45 PM

sorry abot yore loss

7luminaries 17-12-2017 11:55 PM

I'm so sorry for your troubles.

To be honest, aromatherapy will not be your most powerful aid in dealing with powerful heartbreak.

Hawthorne tea and Hawthorne vegetable glycerin extract (Gaia Herbs glycerin capsules are the best I've found -- you can order it online) are the most powerful and deeply spiritual herbs known for this condition, which by the way can cause real damage to the physical heart, emanating from the spiritual/emotional heart. I cannot describe how powerful and beneficial this herb is...you will have to experience it for yourself.

If you also require a scent, I would find a cream or an oil that is infused with rose and hawthorne (may flower), along with whatever else soothes you.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Green.Heals 17-02-2020 06:37 PM

Hello, I hope you're feeling better..

I find vanilla to be very comforting, and warming.

I was going through it so quickly, the eo, that I decided to try a candle. Maybe not the healthiest but its been helpful.

BigJohn 21-02-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolvedbeloved
I've been doing my best to heal the worst broken heart of my life, next to losing my sister. It's been over 6 months. Does anyone have any suggestions about what scents might help me heal more efficiently?

Rose is helpful but then, trying something completely different might help. Have you tried Peppermint or Patchouli?