Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Can you attune yourself to reiki? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75980)

LadyMay 12-10-2014 07:05 PM

Can you attune yourself to reiki?

Like, self-attunement?

Russell Kersey-Smith 13-10-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Like, self-attunement?

Some say that you can self attune to Reiki, although personally I don't believe so, but please pm me if you want to talk about being attuned to Reiki.

LadyMay 13-10-2014 01:53 PM

I'm not sure whether I really want to be attuned to reiki.. I was just wondering..

tainamom 14-10-2014 10:03 PM

you have to be given authority from a being (physical or non-physical) who has authority to do so or source gives it to you directly - in which you would know because of your own spiritual practices. generally, that's how it works.

Augadelume 20-01-2015 05:41 PM

I was wondering the same thing because I would personally love to be attuned to Reiki.

Bellazoey 30-01-2015 10:07 PM

You must first be attuned to level 1 & 2 by a legitimate Reiki master in person. Thereafter, if you choose to further your training and receive a Reiki mastership, you can then re-attune yourself.

Also, I've stated before on previous posts that it's my personal belief (as well as my Reiki master William Lee Rand & the ICRT) that you should receive attunements in person. Not from a book, video or long distance.

tainamom 31-01-2015 03:10 AM

Although it is much better to take a class, some people cannot afford to do so. I know that the Founder of Reiki TUMMO can send long distance Usui Reiki level 1 and even re-attune his students at Reiki TUMMO level 1 from long distance. It's not just for me, but everyone who wants it. I've re-attuned countless times. I love it. They make no money and I make no money from saying or doing this because it's a free service to all who have a willing heart to receive.

There are people who are limited to only in person attunements because there are blocks that we have placed to prevent it. Only if it is granted to have those blocks removed can a person send long distance. And only a person with authorization to do so can remove that long distance limitation.

Just expressing my real experiences. For those interested, just google it. I'm not allowed to post the site as per their rules .

athribiristan 31-01-2015 10:40 AM

You can do it your self. It is a simple matter of knowing the vibration. That is why it is so much easier to have someone who aldready knows attune you.

LunaAngel 02-02-2015 11:33 PM

It's all about intention anyway can do,it

athribiristan 03-02-2015 01:25 AM

Alternatively, you could just go have reiki done and attune yourself there. Easy enough to see what mojo they use.