Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What's happening to me? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116775)

Elysium 09-09-2017 02:44 AM

What's happening to me?

I know that spirits of a higher power and attacking my energy and controlling me. In the recent past I was so ful of youth and vitality, but they have gotten a stronger hold on me and I feel empty, weak, invisible...well I feel like my soul has gone away. The spirits take me somewhere away from my body. Especially at night and right before night.

I need help badly...i feel sorry for myself I hate asking for help and I don't do it a lot. But this, I know I can't do it alone. It hurts that the spirits are not allowing me to be myself. They're also inside my body making my left eye twitch to say pay attention to their commands.... is there anyone out there that can help me

Snow Goose 09-09-2017 07:27 AM

Take a look at this article. It's easy to read with simple ideas on how to strengthen yourself. http://www.terencepalmer.co.uk/psychic-protection/

neil 09-09-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesla
I know that spirits of a higher power and attacking my energy and controlling me. In the recent past I was so ful of youth and vitality, but they have gotten a stronger hold on me and I feel empty, weak, invisible...well I feel like my soul has gone away. The spirits take me somewhere away from my body. Especially at night and right before night.

I need help badly...i feel sorry for myself I hate asking for help and I don't do it a lot. But this, I know I can't do it alone. It hurts that the spirits are not allowing me to be myself. They're also inside my body making my left eye twitch to say pay attention to their commands.... is there anyone out there that can help me

Tesla..Iknow how you feel with the way you are. So have you any idea about the spiritual realms, what if you had an idea of real locations in the realms without the flesh.

Maybe if you had a clear understanding or knowledge of the summer lands created by creator, if you had a mental note within in you of the first sphere locations in the summer lands created by creator.

Then when they take you out of body you maybe able to concentrate on wanting to go there, by having a full on desire to be there safe and sound..by you knowing of such areas and using your desire/mind you could travel there from an out of body situation.

And the dark beings will think twice about putting you in an out of body situation, that may see you heading off from there and to the "perpetual summer lands"
Because that is one place they will not want you to be....because Tesla, that is where they will be revealed for what they are and where you will discover the insidiously disgusting secrets of the dark beings that I have had revealed to me.

There are a couple of good channeled messages that describe those locations. That you could learn from. That would give you a very good mental image of the perpetual summerlands.

Regards neil.

Badcopyinc 09-09-2017 02:38 PM

Robert Monroe has a massive amount of literature on out of body experiences.

Most people who start to wake up are introduced to "dark entities" because the moment you learn how to leave body they know they can scare you and feed off of that fear. But this is also a test and another lesson to let go of that fear as they cannot truly harm you. Only you can by way of believing they can. Most who start waking up gifts like Clairaudience and so fourth are also played with for the same reasons and some shut their abilities down. After one lets go of fear they are then introduced to beings of the opposite nature who want to help not hinder. That is if you believe in things of this nature.

Robert Monroe and other well documented OOB studies have all reported dark encounters but they all have also attested that after years of doing it they were fine and nothing truly had harmed them. Just scared the you know what out of them.

My personal belief is I've been here thousands of times what can a dark entity really do to harm me?

davidsun 11-09-2017 07:32 PM

Everyone's 'journey' is different (I believe) because what one (specifically) experiences is a function of the (specific) nature of anyone's soul-configuration is unique, like fingerprints (it is tempting to 'frame' and 'see' one's experience in terms of other 'forces', but I think that this just leads on a 'wild goose' chase - no one can be influenced) by someone or something his or her soul-configuration doesn't 'make' him or her 'susceptible' to and so, in a sense, 'attract' (I think).

There are commonalities (such as 'fingers' being extensions of 'hands', etc.) between people's souls, however, so one may 'learn' something of value from others' reports of 'parallel' kinds of experiences and successes and/or failures in terms of 'navigating' through and beyond them.

I hope you find what the speaker in this ted talk relates useful in terms of giving you ideas about what you may possibly 'profitably' explore as a way of 'tunneling' out of your present predicament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjE...bsm v_iME1XiM

My heart-felt 'best wishes' youward, fellow-human! :hug2:

Joanna_ph 12-09-2017 11:04 AM

If you want them to stop bothering you, you should make a charm that keeps them and their powers away from you. As long as you are wearing the charm any spirit will be able to come near you and use their power on you again.

gemma 23-09-2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Take a look at this article. It's easy to read with simple ideas on how to strengthen yourself. http://www.terencepalmer.co.uk/psychic-protection/

I found this so helpful Snow Goose..thank you very much.

baro-san 23-09-2017 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesla
I know that spirits of a higher power and attacking my energy and controlling me. In the recent past I was so full of youth and vitality, but they have gotten a stronger hold on me and I feel empty, weak, invisible...well I feel like my soul has gone away. The spirits take me somewhere away from my body. Especially at night and right before night.

If you believe such spirits exist, they will attack you.

Visualize that you surround yourself with white light, and it will protect you.

Do it before going to bed at night, and after you wake-up in the morning!

I believe ... that all this is a matter of what you believe.