Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Found my guides through a Pendulum but got hijacked and possessed... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120941)

zeropointchoirgirl 23-02-2018 10:03 PM

Found my guides through a Pendulum but got hijacked and possessed...

So I have been using the pendulum for a short time, and I found my guides were the archangels Michael and Metatron through them. They were very kind and concerned for me. However I am apparently psychic and I forgot to cleanse a lot in the beginning and let a doorway open to something that came in last night called the Annunaki. They gave me some horrible dreams this morning. The last two days, I believe, I’ve been able to ask guides questions even in my mind in the form of a mental pendulum and I tested it to be right. Well, this morning they were mostly absent from the pendulum and these beings tried saying they were Lucifer but I figured out they were the Annunaki. I am struggling to keep my guides attached to me as they are saying I am possessed now, and recommended me going to church to be prayed over. I’ve been saying as many prayers as I can to cast the Annunaki out, but it only lasts so long but it does work.

Has anyone had this happen to them before, and what were your experiences with it? I’m being driven mad right now. :icon_frown:

zeropointchoirgirl 24-02-2018 12:09 AM

It seems like it’s still lying and probably some sort of ghost that’s in my house. I cleansed, took apart, and burned my pendulum according to my guides with the little time I got with them. They recommended me going to church to be prayed over.

SaturninePluto 24-02-2018 02:28 AM

Hello.

If it would help you to feel better to go to a church, and perhaps have someone willing to say a prayer with you, there is no reason I am aware of why you should not.

If that will help you feel better, and help calm you, then perhaps that is something you should consider trying. Perhaps talking to a pastor of the church or other official there for their view may help as well.

Personally, I do not often use a pendulum. I have once or twice before, but it honestly does not interest me too much. I will tell you though that I have not had an experience like this- although I have had an experience of possession. There was no pendulum involved.

Also if using a pendulum, you may wish to consider not to use it with a word chart or Ouija board type influence. Or I mean to say you could simply ask only yes or no questions, and leave a boundary of only yes or no answers.

When I have dowsed with a pendulum, and like I said I do not touch them often, I have set boundaries. I do not invite communication from spirits, and a pendulum is not a way in which I would seek my spiritual guide.

I would not use a chart of words or letters. Only yes or no questions, to test the answers.

I hope you find peace with whatever it is you are dealing with here. I think it may be entirely possible with what you have said, you may be over thinking this.

How is it you know for certain you are possessed with Annunaki? How is it you have figured out they are Annunaki?

You say you believe this because your spirit guides have said this? How did they say this? And how are you communicating with them?

These are important questions. I say this out of no disrespect at all either. I am asking these questions, as I feel it is very important you consider asking yourself these questions as well, as well as others dealing with communicating with guides.

Yes I feel if it will help calm you, and perhaps help with getting some answers, having someone say a prayer with you at your local church or place of worship may not hurt anything, in fact no it probably wouldn't hurt.

But do you really think it is you absolutely have to do every single thing it is that a guidance, thought, voice or visualization tells you?

All my best to you. I hope you find help with this.

With love,

Pluto.

zeropointchoirgirl 24-02-2018 03:11 AM

How do you get rid of the possession, may I ask?

That could be it, I used a letter board sometimes. I also sometimes forgot to cleanse after answers.

Well with my second post, it admitted it was lying. It keeps lying about who it is. Now it’s wanting to settle on Lucifer.

For some reason I can see the answers in my head in the form of a pendulum and I have the past two days. Before I lost my guides, they told me I was psychic and that the connection I opened up that way was not safe for me. Honestly all of this is new to me and I’m really, really confused here. I had a dream last night and I think I had visions of one of my guides and maybe god? I don’t know. But this morning while sleeping I had a really evil dream of watching a cat of mine who is missing being decapitated before me. That and the answers
I was receiving in my dream and pendulum (confirming) were not accurate or in character, and basically this thing said it didn’t have good intentions for me. I just don’t know what it is.

This evening I’ve been watching movies and have dulled the intensity of the presence, trying not to give it power. I got it to admit it is afraid of me, has no power over me and can only harm my mind. It said it was scared of Sunday and that it regretted attaching itself to me. So I am in control at least.

Honestly if someone had told me all of this last week, I’d have called them crazy. Because it is crazy. I can scarcely believe it myself.

SaturninePluto 24-02-2018 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeropointchoirgirl
How do you get rid of the possession, may I ask?

That could be it, I used a letter board sometimes. I also sometimes forgot to cleanse after answers.

Well with my second post, it admitted it was lying. It keeps lying about who it is. Now it’s wanting to settle on Lucifer.

For some reason I can see the answers in my head in the form of a pendulum and I have the past two days. Before I lost my guides, they told me I was psychic and that the connection I opened up that way was not safe for me. Honestly all of this is new to me and I’m really, really confused here. I had a dream last night and I think I had visions of one of my guides and maybe god? I don’t know. But this morning while sleeping I had a really evil dream of watching a cat of mine who is missing being decapitated before me. That and the answers
I was receiving in my dream and pendulum (confirming) were not accurate or in character, and basically this thing said it didn’t have good intentions for me. I just don’t know what it is.

This evening I’ve been watching movies and have dulled the intensity of the presence, trying not to give it power. I got it to admit it is afraid of me, has no power over me and can only harm my mind. It said it was scared of Sunday and that it regretted attaching itself to me. So I am in control at least.

Honestly if someone had told me all of this last week, I’d have called them crazy. Because it is crazy. I can scarcely believe it myself.

Hi again.

Where you ask how do I get rid of the possession are you asking on how to get rid of yours or how I had handled the case where I had been possessed?

If in the case of my possession, it happened to a friend of mine first, his eyes became blackness, and he was cursing me in a voice not his own, and speaking Latin. I helped him through it by holding him, and talking calmly to him, letting him know as a person and friend that I knew he was still in there as I put it, and I hugged him tightly told him not to worry, that even if he lashed out I knew it was not him, as it was quite evident he was under possession. I held him and talked to him, and told him I would not let go of him until it had passed. Finally it passed and left him. We talked a bit, I error-ed and made the arrogant statement it was over, as soon as I said it was over- coming from a place of- it dare not trifle with me, it entered me then and sure enough the same thing happened. Every word that came out of my mouth was hateful, I was trying very hard to get the truth of what I was actually thinking out- I am sorry, I do not mean to say this... this is not me etc etc, but what I was trying and wanting to say would not come out, my vocal apparatus was manipulated, there were moments my words would come out of my own mouth while at the same time the words of this entity would come out- the very moment I myself was talking. I ended up like my friend speaking Latin. I was still there within my body and present the entire time, unable to have full control of what I was saying. My eyes according to my friend like his, had turned blackish.

What ended up happening and the way in which my friend expelled it from me, is the same way in which I expelled it from him, he showed me caring, compassion and he told me the same thing I told him- that he knew it wasn't me, that even if I lashed out, he would hold me and he would not let me go, because he knew it was not I who did this.

Only in my friend's case the entity did not do as much harm, as my friend put his trust and faith in me, and did not let it get the best of him.

I on the other hand had other plans in mind. When the entity entered me, it took a load of my strength to fight it, so much so I grew very very tired. At one point towards the end I grew so tired that I decided (mentally) then and there I wanted it to take me- to end me, I had plans to meet it on MY terms, wherever it intended to take me.

Essentially my friend told me it looked like I was letting the thing kill me, as I grew pallor and pallor in color and sapped out of life/ energy. Essentially my friend was right, and that is exactly what I was attempting to do- let it end me. My aim was for it to end me, and if this Christian concept of a hell existed, my hopes were that it would drag me there- As I had every intention of meeting it in its territory and then as I told my friend "Tearing it the hell apart" in which my friend responded with "Yeah well that is stupid..."

The only thing that made me fight it, is my friend telling me he loved me, and trying to convince me of this.

He must have succeeded to convince me. As the thing departed, and I am alive today.

That is how I got rid of my friend's possession and he mine. Love. In the moment of it occurring. Absolute love, and absolute faith.

If you had meant to ask me how to get rid of your possession, first let me say, I am no expert, I have had experiences with malicious entities and every case is unique but I am no priest, I am female, otherwise if I had been privileged enough to have been born male- I possibly would have done just that during my upbringing, eventually if I were male- I'd have made attempts to join the priesthood by now. But I am female, and I don't want to be a nun.

So realize I am no expert, but I will offer you this... alright? I don't think what you have here is a case of you being possessed at all. These entities are lying to you.

You say you see a pendulum within the mind's eye. Yes I actually have seen something like this as well. After use of a physical pendulum if I close my eyes I am able to see the motion of the swing still within my mind and if I concentrate I also can view a solid image of a pendulum, ask questions and take note of answers.

First I think the way to stop this is to stop doing this. Stop visualizing both the pendulum in your mind, and stop using a letter board or type of letter board for answers both physical boards of letters or imagined ones.

That is how you can stop communication with the lying entities, as it is you who is letting this communication through. You are responsible both for your physical actions- ie using a physical pendulum and letter board- as well as your spiritual actions- ie envisioning a pendulum. You are absolutely right when you say you are in control. You are in control, you are always in control. This is your life, enjoy it, do not squander time on entities unworthy of your effort, time, and energy.

I do not personally think that if you would like to establish communication with your guides, that this is a healthy or proper way of trying this. The proof is in the pudding. You are getting too many confusing messages, and worse so you are focusing too much on them.

Say I did use a letter board- say something spelled out that it is called The one and Only Lord Ball or some other drivel.

You think I am going to sit there and try and figure out what it really is? That itself tells me then and there it isn't up to any good.

My next step would be- to put the pendulum away, throw the letter board out, and not pick the pendulum back up again until I am ready mentally and emotionally, as well as spiritually to try again if at all.

My thoughts here and realize I am not judging you, I genuinely hope for nothing but the best for you, and your spiritual development, are that I do not feel you are under any possession at all. It wouldn't hurt like I said if it would give you peace of mind, to attend services and talk to the pastor- or other leader, and tell them you would like a prayer said for you. But do you have to? No. You are not under possession friend. You are fine, simply being led to believe you are somehow by the means of which you are communicating, and whatever you are communicating with- not all spirits are of the light.

But I think physically you need not worry of possession at this time.

I would however suggest you perhaps consider giving the pendulum a rest for a while, and read here at Sf, about guides, and experiences with guides others here have had with their own. and of course always question and ask questions, but perhaps not so much with the pendulum.

Your intent is good, as you say you wish only to communicate with your guides, perhaps though the means of communicating is a bit sketchy.

I do not use a pendulum to try and communicate with my guides.

Wishing the best to you, and that you get this all sorted.

Relax for a while, perhaps give the pendulum a break for a bit,, and focus on something that gives you joy for a while, anything you love doing, that helps relax you.

Hopefully others here can offer more information and assistance to you as well.

All my best to you. :hug3:

zeropointchoirgirl 24-02-2018 05:13 AM

Wow, that story of yours is heartbreaking, but I’m glad you made it through it. For the last several hours I’ve had little going on in my head - I've instead watched movies and had conversations with friends, and only when I allow the image to come into my mind it does. I truly hope you’re right because that would be such a relief.

I’ve already burned my pendulum, I don’t have it anymore, and don’t plan on using it or my tarot cards anymore. It’s been more trouble than what it’s worth.

I’ll update you on the situation if anything else happens.

zeropointchoirgirl 25-02-2018 04:46 AM

Just wanted to update.

I have full control, and the image is not stuck in my head anymore. But I can summon it. I found scissors with it. I have to compel it to tell me any truth though. I seem to finally get out of it that it’s my shadow self. I’m not sure what that means or what to do about that. But I put it away and I’m not worrying about it, since it’s apart of me. I just think it’s strange it took over from my archangels.

Rah nam 25-02-2018 05:13 AM

First at all, if you have the abilities to connect with entities and beings of a higher vibration then yourself, you don't need a pendulum or any other instrument.
Further, if you invite negative entities then you have to deal with them. One needs to understand, they can not interfere with you, unless you agreed to it on some level. And yes, they can trick you into an agreement.
What do they want? They want to control you. It is just practice for them.
Controlling a person, a group, a nation, a planet. It is the aim of every negative entity or being , or in service to self, as it is also called, eventually to control all that is.
Those lower level negative entities, 3D and 4D are not particular powerful, and afraid of the light. Even so I never encounter them, but if I would, and I have done this wile working in the non physical earth realm, sometimes called the lower astral, I bring in some light and extend it, push it out as far as I can. Stand in your light, let it shine. And tell them to go where they belong. It's very simple and very effective.

zeropointchoirgirl 25-02-2018 08:07 AM

Thank you for that. Yes, it seems like I do have that ability. My guides told me I was psychic, which is something I’m still trying to wrap my head around because before this week, I didn’t really believe in all that, honestly. However they don’t seem happy that that link is open in my head now.

But yes, I’m in full control. So there’s that, at least.

Nitiananda 25-02-2018 09:33 AM

GOOD AND PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THAT I WRITE IN THE THEME ABOUT DETONINIC SPIRITS.